Reviews for Mega Drabbles
Nora Salisbury chapter 77 . 7/18/2011
LOL Roxanne always seemed to get along with Minion fine, her mom should be able to get with the program.
Nora Salisbury chapter 76 . 7/18/2011
LOL that is adorable ... he's so sweet. Someone needs to do a fanart of the pic!
Nora Salisbury chapter 75 . 7/18/2011
I love watching old rubbish! Some of it is very entertaining!
Nora Salisbury chapter 74 . 7/18/2011
That's so sweet ... sad but sweet. Never heard the song but it sounds like a good one lyrically.
Nora Salisbury chapter 73 . 7/18/2011
LOL that's funny. I've wondered about some of the settings on the De-Gun too.
Nora Salisbury chapter 72 . 7/18/2011
I like it! I might have to check out this song, I'm not familiar with the new content of the Shrek musical. Anything that ends with Roxanne finally realizing what's what and layin' a liplock on the blue guy is a good story!
Nora Salisbury chapter 71 . 7/18/2011
LOL that's funny! I love Minion carping (HA!) at him that the song's on his playlist.
Nora Salisbury chapter 70 . 7/18/2011
It would be nice if any men from this planet were this way, but no. LOL
Nora Salisbury chapter 69 . 7/18/2011
I like that song (either version) and all of Pink's stuff actually. She rocks! Poor Megamind, people are so cruel. I think he's perfect too.
Nora Salisbury chapter 68 . 7/18/2011
I'm old fashioned ... I actually like Disney stuff. :P pbbbft LOL Oh, and yes he does have muscles! Not as big as Metro Douche's but they are well defined. I spend a lot of time watching the movie, staring at him, and there are places where his muscles are visible.
Nora Salisbury chapter 67 . 7/18/2011
Very nice ... I liked that story very much too, I wasn't sure if the touches in solitary were supposed to be his mind linking with hers subconsciously, or just her vivid imagination. Interesting prospects either way.
Nora Salisbury chapter 66 . 7/18/2011
Awww, but obviously, Bernard's looks are nothing when he's a whiney, surly misogynist. It's the inside stuff she loves.
Nora Salisbury chapter 65 . 7/18/2011
Awww, keep dreaming, Blue! You'll get 'er!
Nora Salisbury chapter 64 . 7/18/2011
I'd be the same way ... he would make me happy enough to not care about anyone's issues, it's none of their business anyway.
Nora Salisbury chapter 63 . 7/18/2011
I have often wondered what would have happened if he'd still been looking at her with that pitiful expression when she looked back, would she have been able to walk away? Would he have seen the look back and run to her? So many possibilities ...
374 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »