Reviews for Back Where We Belong
Leyton
Morgan chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
This was really great!
k.o.soul7 chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Wow! I haven't read any OTH fanfic in a while but I'm glad I read this. It put a smile on my face. I loved the meddling that Brooke, Haley, Nathan and Julian (begrudgingly) did and I loved imagining Lucas & Peyton fall in love all over again! *sigh* it reminded me of how things used to be! You've got a gift! Never stop writing! Even if it's for you :) xx
StarlightSweetie chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Awesome story!
EuST chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Oh, how I miss your fics...

This fic I read at least 3 times since you posted it. It is heartbreaking to read how they drifted apart but still hold on in some way by never using the D word.

I'm happy they find their way to each other in the end. Because they are Lucas and Peyton. They lost each other for a little while but at the end of the day they are Lucas and Peyton.
Steffx621 chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Oh gosh, I really think this oneshot was clearly the reminder as to WHY you should write more often. This was amazing in SO many levels. I loved this side of LP you explored, and how flippin well you managed to make them (us too) remember just how much they loved each other and the way you did that.

Having everybody "helping out" the cause felt real for me. Of course Brooke HAD to chime in ... all the others too, so that really was great to read.

I loved each and every moment LP had together in their "vacation" from the every note and them agreeing to do so (reluctantly and all) to the endless interruptions every time they got "steamy" you know? lol

This end passed by a little fast for my taste but it was still AMAZING nonetheless. Of course they were having a baby and of course things were going to be all right that time around.

And by the way, that brings me to tell you how great the opening to the story was: on one hand it was hard to believe those you were talking about were Lucas and Peyton but then as the story moves along the reader totally gets just WHY they got to the place they got.

I loved how much sincerity this oneshot brought along and how much you reminded us LP is meant to be together and thats all the story that matters.

The part when they are telling each other the 3things they like about the other and Peyton tells him she thinks hes going to be an amazing dad without actually telling him the words really, really got to me. That was real LP and the way you wrote them is really truth to what I remember them being.

All in all, this was honestly a very much amazing one shot.

I read them at their worst and little by little read too how they went back to being what they always should have been from the start.

When Peyton tells him no more rough moments (or something like that)...ah, genius! I really loved that part when she adds the not even pretend. Really really amazing job!

Ohh, also, great song choice! You always pick amazing songs for your stories, this one was no different. I love it and I loved how you used it too. Fitted a LOT!

Amazingly done, this story is simply amazing! 3
Avschick33 chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
love it! It was great a nice twist to 5x05 if Peyton had said yes. Don't really see many of those fics around. Can't wait for more from you. I've missed seeing updates by you.
LPlover chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Wonderful written!made my days ;)
DKnAK chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
So nice to get such a wonderful LP one-shot. These are truely few and far between these days. The song was perfect!
JeniLyn2000 chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
You know, I'm not sure I've ever read a Leyton story about "What if Peyton had said yes?" This is fantastic!

I love that their friends saw what was happening and stepped into help.

Most especially I love that their love was still there and they just needed subtle reminders to get them back where they belong.

I loved, "It's still you." Perfection!

Basically, I loved it from the get-go.
OTHGirl24 chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Awesome! LOve the story! Just great!
IcyGold chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
This was awesome! Seriously, really great story! :) THANK YOU!
br0kenbranch chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
This is by far the best one shot I have read in quite a while. I love how you built up the story. We don't get a lot of information about Lucas and Peyton; we only know that they grew apart over the years, but we don't know why and how.

Btw my heart kind of broke when Brooke asked Peyton if she still loved Lucas, and Peyton just says he's my husband, I almost cried...I had a lot of moments where I almost cried in this one shot, but we'll get to that in a second.

I love how you sketch a picture of Leyton's life. The scene in the restaurant was great to read because it really really showed hoe LP are living their lives together apart. They are both indifferent and distant. I love the little comments you make in the narrative; "they became the couple they hated" etc. they make me smile and cry at the same time, because those comments were the truth, at least to me, and that was really great to read.

I love how much Brooke, Nathan and Haley care about their friends. I love that they saw that LP needed help. I just wish that it was like this on the show, but that's a whole different story which I will not get into :P

anyway I love how you structured the vacation; it doesn't immediately start antagonistic. I like that already there is still something between them, you see that in little gestures, smiles and the comment you made about Peyton loving being call Mrs. Scott. It really shows that they still really care about each other.

THe dinner scene was awesome! I almost cried again. When Lucas brought up a story about Jamie, I sort of predicted that Peyton might have miscarried, but still it broke my heart. I loved how you described Peyton's reaction. Not just her dialogue, but the narrative was great. The subtle, meticulous, descriptive narrative, is really really great to read. It made me feel what Peyton feels, and it broke my heart.

I liked the assignments Nathan, Haley and Brooke gave Leyton, but in my mind I think LP would have found their way back without the assignments. But my favourite assignment was Brooke's because Peyton didn't exactly followed the assignment. I love that she realises that she wants Lucas to want her for her. I thought that was really Lucas and Peyton for some reason.

The last bit just went by too quickly. I kind of expected Peyton to be pregnant, but I love how you revealed it. Gotta love Brooke :P

This story is over 14,000 words and it still went by too quickly. I wanted to read more! wanted to see more!

but I guess if you had stretched it, the story would have lost its charm. SO good job! I really enjoyed reading.

I hope to read more one shots by you, or updates. *hint *hint

xx alyssa
crazyjan chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Loved your story. Leyton is one of my favorite ships. It's been a while since I read a really good future fic about them. It was so realistic. You could really see them all acting like that. I love how their friends made them see that they are perfect together and that they can get through anything.
ChaosJunkiex3 chapter 1 . 1/29/2011