Reviews for What Remains
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
Update immediately, please!
Scarlet Rabbit chapter 11 . 2/26/2012
Another happy ending! :)

Elek got non, Kalinda and Obi-wan are still jedi, but have to stay away from each other.

I wish that the story was longer and so we could follow along with Mace and Kalinda. Owell.

Rating 10/10
Scarlet Rabbit chapter 10 . 2/26/2012
Let's hope that Elek, Obi-wan, Mace, or Qui-gon can get to her in time.
Scarlet Rabbit chapter 9 . 2/26/2012
Ooooooh busted! I woulda thought Qui-gon would have been more laid back about this kinda thing.
Scarlet Rabbit chapter 8 . 2/26/2012
I couldn't help but laugh at Obi-wan's reaction. In the beginning and when he showed up "The Chrysalis" Lol "why is everything so sparkly."
Scarlet Rabbit chapter 7 . 2/26/2012
If she wasn't a jedi she'd probably make a lot of money as a musician.

I wonder if things will work out for Obi-wan and Kalinda.
Scarlet Rabbit chapter 6 . 2/26/2012
Total bummer that Qui-gon can't watch over Kalinda sometimes the counsel is just a big bully.'

I wonder what Kalinda has planned.
Scarlet Rabbit chapter 5 . 2/26/2012
Aww Jona's died :( poor Kalinda, no one want's a Padawan right now so she's stuck in the temple. It was nice of Obi-wan to visit her.
Scarlet Rabbit chapter 4 . 2/26/2012
Oh crap Kalinda got stabbed in the knee! Let's hope Qui-gon and Obi-wan can get there in time.
Scarlet Rabbit chapter 3 . 2/26/2012
Oh crap, Obi-wan and Qui-gon have been captured, the minister's wife and kid have been captured by the non and Kalinda and Jonas are caught in an explosion. Oh snapsicles
Scarlet Rabbit chapter 2 . 2/26/2012
So wait Jona's is Kalinda's dad? That's pretty cool.

Lol! "it takes two to tango." Just awesome
Scarlet Rabbit chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
It seems like things were better back then for poor Kalinda she certainly seems happier.

Aww Obi-wan and Kalinda kissing how cute! Lol
ZionStella chapter 11 . 8/24/2011
A Great read and a unique take on the star wars universe, the best part for me were the music scenes. The over all feel of coruscant came through in a very vivid manner, and the OC had great depth and seemed to "click" with the other characters. Five stars for sure!
NobleBoss chapter 11 . 6/2/2011
This is a great story and I really appreciated the originality of it. I've never read a Star Wars story like it and I want a sequel. This story was profound in the fact that for a love story, it is so interesting that I read all of it today! Also, I must say your OC is pretty awesome and I enjoyed reading her parts a lot. I'll be reading more of your fics and I really loved this on! bye!
jeffhardyluvsme chapter 4 . 5/16/2011
Gunna hurry up and write this so I can read the next chapter...no offense but Non reminds me of the Joker(Heath Ledger verison...[so smexy!]) and I LOVE IT!