Reviews for Aftermath
xRavenxRobinx chapter 1 . 1/24
Were those scars what was left of her wings? I have always thought that they were...
xxgirlblunderxc chapter 1 . 1/4
This kind reminds me when robin would have injuries and young justice would try to help him but he would refuse...? Awesome story tho ;-)
LuffyLover chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
Wow, you're a really great writer. I've been reading some of your stories, and they're great! Sorry for not reviewing all of them. I tend to forget to.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
It was good but sad on how raven was realy hurt
anlmoon chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
I like that story, thank you for writing it.
E.C Silence not logged chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Really liked it, even though it wasn't much of a RobRae Romance type! They are both completely in character, so props on that! Great wiriting, love it
raven678 chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
yesh, that was really harsh, with all the cuts Robingot. i'm pretty sure that he wasn't THAT cute up, but good descriptions
Squarehard chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
You put my story 'In Distress' on your alerts and thought I'd review one of yours in return.

It took me a while to realize this took place directly after 'Haunted'. It's nice to see, since that's one of my favorite episodes and I've always enjoyed the Robin-Raven friendship/relationship.

A lot of people (including myself) seem to forget about Raven's healing ability. It's a cool dynamic that she actually takes on the injuries of those she's healed. I liked the idea of this one-shot and the showing that Robin and Raven are alike in a lot of ways. Out of all the Titans, perhaps, they are the most vulneralble.

My only hangup was the moment Robin started cursing. Granted, it was in an emotional moment when he realized just how hurt Raven was, but it still stuck with me a bit. I guess because I'm used to the censored parameters of the show itself.

Still, it was well-written and easy to follow. I think it was ambigious enough for it to be both romantic or platonic, though you certainly showed enough skin for their to be tension. This is a one-shot (and works perfectly well as one) but at the same time I can't help but wonder if this would be a nice beginning -or foundation- for a chaptered relationship fic.

Just a thought. Thanks again for checking out In Distress.

Squarehard
XxLadyReaperXx chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Epic. Stunning. Awesome. Beautiful.

This is exactly how I thought her healing powers were as well, and you captured that perfectly.

You're an amazing writer.
brotheracius chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
you should continue it like have starfire contract some alien sickness and when raven is pressured into healing it by Beast boy and Starfire she contracts it and goes into a coma
PearlyTapiocaFlower chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
wonderrrfullll stuff.
kunoichihyuuga chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
i really like it. i've been trying to find a story where someone expands on her healing powers.
RobRae4Ever chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Very good. I would like to see the next day, but the final was great anyway. Please dont forget "Predator".
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
AW! This is gorgeous! *U* Rock on! This concept is amazing, and the way you carried it put is awesome! *U* The last line was especially beautiful! Rock on!