Reviews for Happily Ever After?
Jamille Yomtown chapter 2 . 7/19/2014
The last paragraph of your story is good. But the three sentence is better. I love it Miss/Sir. A good way to end a chapter which is a depressed writer like me needs to learn.
Sincerely,
Jamille

PS
Do you know the book 'The Mailbox'? If no its a book about second chances and a mailbox that connects two people. Not a bestselling but a good book. It's confusing at the beginning but you'll understand along the way. I hope if you read it, you'll make a fanfic of it.
Jamille Yomtown chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
I am glad to read a fanfic like this. I have the book in front me now. The book, to be honest made me a little confuse of the story line. But I understand it. There something about it that makes my fingertips rooted to its pages. Something that makes me crave to read it over and over.
Your fanfic is marvelous. I hope you write more story about Nova Lee nation. I hope you can publish your fan fics. I am looking forward on seeing your book on top of a bookshelf.

Sincerely,
Jamille.

PS
Have you read The Fault In Our Stars? Its a good book about cancer and teens. I recommend you to please read it. And please don't let 'Where The Heart Is' to be put in oblivion.
samantha.plummer.92 chapter 2 . 7/21/2013
This is cute! Loved it. :D
lonelyxxbrokenxxwings chapter 2 . 7/9/2011
That was so good, so much fluff. :D I can't wait for another chapter! This is one of my favorite movies.
lovelylittleflowerchild chapter 2 . 4/22/2011
This is really good; I saw this movie only once, but it's one of those movies that just sort of sticks with you. Hope to see more chapters soon!
MadSockRabbit chapter 2 . 4/21/2011
This is a really good story so far! Please please please don't make anything interfere with Forney and Novalee please?

Carry on writing as good as you are and I am looking forward to longer chapters :)