Reviews for The Spirit of Truth
Loved the Edi/Joker scenes.
Hakazu chapter 14 . 12/10/2014
A really good story!
procon chapter 14 . 12/3/2014
God freakin loved this! There's nothing I love more than hybrid babies!
mordreek chapter 14 . 7/19/2014
very nice, pleasant read
Aquil Tasgetius chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
I actually joined because of this story. I'm only on Chapter 10, but I started it last night. I originally found it while looking up Turian culture via language-dictionary... when I saw how much research you had put into your stories, I only hoped they were as well done. I am very pleased to see not only are they that good, but almost in a complete "ready for editing" for a real novel sort of way.

As a sailor myself, seeing John Masefield quoted right of the bat was heart tingling to say the least. It's interesting, but all along since I've been playing Mass Effect since 2009, I've always had an affinity for playing a FemShep even though I'm male. The rear end I'm viewing was part of that influence to begin with, but it developed much further as time went on.

My friends have all said out of everyone in Mass Effect, I have most in common with Garrus. So, in 2010 when I first learned Shep and Garrus could have a relationship, it was pretty awesome.

My avatar name is my multiplayer Turian in ME3, I love the Turians and what BioWare did creating them. Probably being an archaeologist and studying Ancient Rome and Greece has something to do with that, then again, maybe it's just Garrus and Septimus Oraka or even Etarn Tiron at Rodam Expiditions.

To put it plainly, you've added a lot to my own "head-canon" of my Shepard and Garrus. She's a Paragade, but definitely a Paragon to her crew and friends, and her enemies have "a nasty way of dying quickly." This is excellent.

If it's your goal doing these as practice because one day you wish to become a professional writer - to put it plainly I look forward to seeing your work in the New York Times Bestseller rack ;)
CapitalEnvy chapter 14 . 4/28/2014
I couldn't stop reading this. I liked the ending.
The Fox Familiar chapter 12 . 3/12/2014
Wait, wait, wait. Do you realize how big Garrus' mouth is? It's also hard to give oral sex and finger a vagina at the same time. It's insanely awkward when it's done in real life, considering both appendages get in the way. And unless they had shots to prevent allergies, Shepard would be getting anaphylatic shock and Garrus...yeah. A lot of people forget this.

As for the Roman references...they could be good, but for some reason, it just makes everything seem cheesy. Well, if I may be honest, the entire thing is.

And another Author's Note chapter at the end.
anon chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
I know you haven't touched this story in years, but there's a Shepherd/Shepard typo in the story desc.
msjayjustice chapter 15 . 1/18/2014
Lmao nerdrage xD ummm if people don't like concepts in fanfic, don't read it? Lol
msjayjustice chapter 6 . 1/18/2014
I REALLY like your style, everyone is so wonderfully in character! I feel that I have many enjoyable chapters to look forward to and I am so excited :) sleep? Who needs sleep lol 3
TheLadyW chapter 15 . 6/10/2013
Well done story. Thank you for sharing it.
mugu chapter 15 . 2/14/2013
Hahaha... The Chekov's guns... How I know them well... It's kind hard to use them rightly and at the good moments (and remembering of them sometime)...
mugu chapter 12 . 2/14/2013
You are a God - or a Goddess - for me...

Damn... You are better than 99.99999% of authors, as "true" authors of litterature...
mugu chapter 11 . 2/14/2013
You made me cry when you compare garus as a sword... Damn... You are Just TOO GOOD! Are you sure you are human?
mugu chapter 8 . 2/14/2013
HAHAHAHA, I was sure one moment in the story you would evoke "Dune". I still remember the scene in that series that also evokes the Stockolm syndrom, when the amiral is caught...