Reviews for Star Shaped Clouds
Roxelle777 chapter 1 . 10/22
This story is so very cute and well written! I absolutely loved it! :D
WxTxR chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Oh man this is so beautiful :3 I loved it so much, I mean, I didn't expect to love it this much but I do! Thank you for writing this, definitely one of my favorite fics :)
ValorTheory chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
This was absolutely gorgeous to read! I love the concept so much! Completely original and well executed. This just made me smile a lot!
Lisa Telramor chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
And so the Sky meets the Earth. Nice story. _ Cute and unexpected.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Cute _ I really enjoyed reading this 3

I just wish there was more! so we could see the sorts of reactions when people saw a sky missing so many stars (although, I guess it wouldn't be too noticeable...) or meeting the mysterious Sora for the first time or seeing new constellations _ haha
Souris Optique chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
This is one of my all-time favorite fics. I never ever get tired of it. :)
owlpostagain chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Oh man, this was beautiful. Seriously, I loved it.
sakurasapprentice7 chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
After reading this I let out a long satisfied siiiiiiigh...

I rarely read oneshots but this encourages me to read more. It was so... heartwarming. It was a fantastic fantasy :D

I loved it: the writing style, the potrayal of characters (you got Riku better than a loooot of other people), the plot and the way it didn't seem rushed but just flowed nicely... so naturally fitting into place.

It's not often that after finishing something I'm left smiling 5 minutes after :)

I just... really really loved it... Thank you so much for putting this up

It's hard to believe that so far this only has 10 reviews but I suppose that's cause it's a oneshot
MerpTheMerp chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
I've been sitting here for five minutes, trying to write out this freaking review, and I can't make words for it. It's adorable and sweet, but there's more than just that. Ah, brain... you need a bigger vocabulary.

That was so ker-facking squee-enducing. 3 Holy jeevas...

And it flowed! And it was well-written! And I love you for this! :D
mochiusagi chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Awwww that was super cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Awww, so cute. I love this story, thanks for writing it!
puppyfacetwo chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Aw! That was so sweet! They finally got to be together! X3
oathkeeper-girl chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
This is beautiful, honestly I love it. It's just too beautiful for words. I wanted to cry reading this. You should like your writing style by the way, it's amazing. This was absolutely breath taking, just what I was looking for, and a fairy-tale indeed. I think I'll see the sky even more different than I do now. This is definitely a favorite. C:
vindictive locomotive chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Oh wow. WOW this was so beautiful! Its such a refreshingly creative idea and beautifully written and presented. I actually teared up a little at the end, pure nostalgic beauty. *totally blown away*

Taisi chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
I loved this. So much. It was written so beautifully and the emotions were so raw and still so pretty - and I absolutely ADORE the amazing Sora you created. This was a fantastic AU, one of the best I've read.

Aaand I irritated the crap out of my friend by reading almost all of it out loud to her, accompanied by "B'awwww, isn't that the cutest thing EVER?" each time. ;D