Reviews for Sucker Punch
Abzug chapter 11 . 1/1
I loved this story. I think it's one of the best I've read at getting in Beckett's season 3 head. And I've read a lot. Plus, it was pretty smoldering.
honeyandvodka chapter 11 . 5/21/2013
I read this over the last two days! Lovely and fun and sexy :)
Guest chapter 11 . 11/14/2012
Oh wow. This is so good! I love your stories! Thanks for sharing even if you posted it a long time ago.. ;-) xx
keystothecastle chapter 2 . 11/9/2012
Just discovered this and it's great! Yay. Love finding new fic that's sexy, fun and well written!
lillyrush88 chapter 11 . 10/13/2012
Thank you for this awesome piece of work!
firtree chapter 11 . 9/4/2012
this is a really well written story. the only two issues I had was the title - too similar to the name of a pretty distinct Castle episode, so it's confusing about what to expect, and, second, a discomfort for me was Kate's wavering, I understand the big trouble forcing her to recognize the truth, but before that she sounded a bit too cruel. But overall, I loved everything else about this story. well done!
Guest chapter 11 . 8/9/2012
absolutely love it!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/3/2012
That was soooooooooo hot, Castle marking his territory -well, Kate.

She really needs to break up with Josh.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/3/2012
Cheating is NOT okay. But Kate cheating on Josh, with Castle, feels good.

Guess I really can't stand the guy.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
And THIS is the exact proof that they're going to make it throught everything : solving murders while making out.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
I'm a Josh-hater. He such a Caskett cockblocker!

I am sooooooo going to love this! :D
nixer chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Bit of a dick thing to do. Poor Josh. But I think it's believable. Even the last "I don't care." She can be a bit of a dick some time and I guess she's lost inside her own head right now. I'm interested to see where you're going with this.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/9/2012
Loving this! I would quote my fave parts to you but I'm reviewing from my phone.
AllThingsCastle chapter 4 . 4/8/2012
How the hell have I not discovered this story until now? You are awesome. I want to see scenes just like these on the show once they work through their secrets. Well, without the josh issue of course. Can't wait to read the rest of this!
TrapperII chapter 2 . 4/8/2012