Reviews for Sucker Punch
Elysion1879 chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
I really like how her feelings came out there, seems like something she would do on the show.
Maukraui chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Please tell me this is gonna be 10 chapters? Because if so, I will lose it, hehe. I just loved the thing about Josh's lips and them not being Castle's. I noticed this was rated M, any particular reason..hehe?
I'm Widget chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Love this. Great introspection. Will there be more? What happens? Does Josh leave? I hope so.
Beckett NYPD chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
It's nice to see the Josh issue addressed.
corlando chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
This was wonderful. Very introspective but I can see the kiss haunting Kate in this way, where she is now comparing Josh to Rick. "Because now she's thinking of him as Rick, instead of Castle." Yes, that's it exactly. Things have changed. Even if they try to ignore it. I can't wait to see where you're taking this.
Macahol84 chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
This is amazing and very deep. Have you considered writing another chapter where Kate reveals her feelings to Rick?
Obsessionsaremylife chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! :D I LOVE IT ALREADY!
NoOrdinaryLines chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
WOOHOO!

Love your work and looking forward to what you have in store for us this time around. My favorite part was...

Josh's lips move as he speaks and she watches them. Watches how they form each word and remembers the way Rick's felt against hers.

I can totally see this happening. Gosh! is it monday already?

-AC
AllyrienDM chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
I like this, a lot. Very contemplative, which after that episode certainly makes sense.
429 | « Prev Page 1 .. 19 26 27 28 29