Reviews for Sucker Punch
Guest chapter 2 . 4/9/2012
Loving this! I would quote my fave parts to you but I'm reviewing from my phone.
AllThingsCastle chapter 4 . 4/8/2012
How the hell have I not discovered this story until now? You are awesome. I want to see scenes just like these on the show once they work through their secrets. Well, without the josh issue of course. Can't wait to read the rest of this!
TrapperII chapter 2 . 4/8/2012
TrapperII chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Fabulous start!
BBennett chapter 11 . 3/26/2012
Really enjoyed this - well done!
BBennett chapter 7 . 3/26/2012
There's nothing like self-delusion. :) Another good chapter.
BBennett chapter 5 . 3/26/2012
What a well written "What if?" story. Neither strikes me as the type to cheat, but you've made it seem plausible. On to the next chapter.
BBennett chapter 3 . 3/26/2012
So she grabs a burger on the way back to her place. It tastes like disappointment, betrayal, and guilt.

Josh texts her before she turns in for the night. A short message about how he loves her and misses her.

Her stomach turns and she wants to blame the burger, but she knows better.

NICE.
BBennett chapter 2 . 3/26/2012
Great tension, and nice description - I can picture all of this, including the smeared board.
BBennett chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
What a nice 1st chapter. You get a real sense of Kate feeling kind of trapped and discontented. I really liked how you ended it.
Tasha chapter 11 . 2/6/2012
Great ending, this is by far the best story I've ever read for CastlexKate. Just simply amazing. It would have been great to see a little bonus chapter... With the fantasies they have in mind, wink wink desk.. . . Elevator? Haha, no pressure but thanks for taking the time to satisfy our needs (especially mine) for the romance. Still waiting to see that happening in the 4th season, grr. :P
VanillaRosePetals chapter 2 . 1/20/2012
Let me just say, whoa! I'm glad I'm sitting in a freezing basement right now cause other wise I'd be on fire. Who cares about sex when there are kisses like that? Hmmm, no, I guess I do still care about hot steamy sex, but still, wow.
Huckaby chapter 11 . 1/13/2012
Reading this story made my day!
Huckaby chapter 2 . 1/13/2012
Nice...
MoJoR chapter 11 . 12/4/2011
loved it! thanks for writing.
429 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »