Reviews for Sucker Punch
Cora Clavia chapter 11 . 11/30/2011
OH I just loved this. So hot.
Extant chapter 3 . 11/26/2011
"She knows that if she turns around and goes back up to his place, not only will she look stupid, but it's likely she'll just get into more trouble.

So she grabs a burger on the way back to her place. It tastes like disappointment, betrayal, and guilt."

OMG, I've *totally* done that! LOL! Every bad date I've rushed out of without finishing my dinner, I always end up grabbing a burger somewhere afterwards and sitting in the diner simmering... or wallowing, depending on what happened. Burgers really do taste like a bad date or romance gone wrong.

Best line ever. :D
Polly Lynn chapter 7 . 11/21/2011
I was really delighted to come across this story. The characters are well written, and the scenarios are satisfying and believable. Three cheers for well-crafted, "earned" nookie!
Polly Lynn chapter 7 . 11/21/2011
Lana Langston chapter 11 . 11/13/2011
I've been busy but this weekend picked up where i'd left off. I loved the story! Castle and Beckett make such a wonderful couple. The story was very sweet but had its share of drama which kept us on the edge. Great story!
s3rp3nts chapter 2 . 10/30/2011
Yes, they totally need to resolve whether it meant something... TRY HARDER.
Caskett-41319 chapter 11 . 9/30/2011
Im new to the castle world of fanfiction, but can i just say i absolutely loved this story, it was so in character compared to others that ive read! I'll defiantly be reading more of your stories. Is there any chance that you could write a sequel to this one ie how they deal with it in the precinct, i think that would be cool!

Anyway thought id just let you know that this story was amazing!
HuntingPeace chapter 11 . 9/26/2011
Sad that it ended, but this chapter is great!
Krisztiii chapter 9 . 9/21/2011
Gosh, you made me cry with this chapter! Not once. Thank you!
RiaSternchen chapter 11 . 9/20/2011
Owwwww, finished already. And there was, looking forward to them sneaking around ;) Good job, though!
tiff098765 chapter 11 . 9/19/2011
Great ending! Sweet & hot & caring & a little deception to keep Lanie guessing.

Good job.
Liv Wilder chapter 11 . 9/19/2011
Hot, hot hot!

I loved this chapter. Sexy but oh so funny as well. You've set this up to be a great antidote to the heart crushing we're about to receive when Rise airs tonight.

Happy Castle Monday. Please keep up the good work.
xxashleyxx chapter 11 . 9/18/2011
I just decided to start reading this from the beginning again, and after a couple of hours, found myself at the end of chapter 11 completely not expecting it to be the last chapter. You wrote this story beautifully and I enjoyed every word and I'm glad you ended it where you did. It couldn't get any better! Keep up with the great writing :)
Ariel119 chapter 11 . 9/18/2011
My word but you do have a knack for the juicy stuff! And the banter, very in character. Looking forward to whatever is up your sleeve next.
Cherriesandapples chapter 11 . 9/18/2011
I loved it! Great story thanks for sharing it with us :)
429 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »