Reviews for Philophobia: The Fear Of Love
BluzSunshine chapter 29 . 10/6/2012
Oh, I definately enjoyed this. Very, very much. I loved (and still love) your portrayal of the main characters from Love Monster, for as much as I liked the manga, if I ever met Hiyo in real life I would most likely not hesitate to strangle her, or at least, educate her in the ways of people with actual brains. "I'll deal with her idiotic husband later, just get in the van so I can dump the body in a river!"
The ending of your story was priceless, and I repeat, /priceless/ (Pretend there is italics there) and I would not have had it any other way.
Philophobia: The Fear Of Love is a wonderful story, having just the right amounts of drama, romance, comedy and spice. I enjoyed it very much and I will most likely be checking your profile out, and no, that didn't sound creepy AT ALL. Snicker, snicker.
*hangs up old fogey critic disguise*
But really, this brightened my day and I can't wait to see what else you have written, if you have, and I hope to see more entertaining and amazing works from you, if you're still writing on FF, that is. No matter the size, I will most likely rip into your stories and suck out all the entertaining parts like Miss/Mrs. Reiko eating fruit. (Who, by the way, was one of my favorite characters, and that was one of my most favorite scenes out of the entire story, even though that probably makes my "cool points" go down by 79%.)
I'll wrap this up now, so I no longer bore you with my long novel-like reviews.
Tschüs!
Sunshine
emodinosaurX3 chapter 29 . 6/17/2011
-hyperventilates, then dies-

-revives to continue with review-

BEST ENDING EVER. OH MY GOD. IT WAS SO FREAKIN' CUTE.

(AND THE REST OF THIS REVIEW WILL MOST LIKELY BE IN CAPS, AS I AM PRACTICALLY YELLING EVERYTHING IN MY HEAD, EVEN THIS BIT.)

THE MARRIAGE, THE BABIES ... REIKO AND SEMU HAD KIDS! AND MICHIKO AND JIRO ARE PREGNANT! D'OH MY GOD. D'OH MY GOD!

-hyperventilates again-

SERIOUSLY. I LOVED IT ALL. WHAT A SATISFYING ENDING. COULDN'T HAVE BEEN BETTER. BUT NOW I'M GOING TO MISS THE RELATIONSHIPS.

Oniyuro: I am not kidding, it was boring as hell. I have sat through three of those by now, seriously, no one get divorced. I will not sit through another.

BHAHAHAHAHA! I LOVED THAT! XD

AHHH ... WELL, NOW I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE OTHER STORIES YOU HAVE IN MIND. I LOVED THIS STORY SO MUCH. (x I WISH I COULD FAVORITE IT AGAIN. XD
emodinosaurX3 chapter 28 . 6/16/2011
Gaah! I can't even begin to describe the cuteness of this chapter, and I can't believe it's the second-to-last one! REIKO AND SEMU ARE ENGAGED! D'OH MY GAWD! Haine and Mei ... d'aww! Michiko and Jiro! :D Oni is being a butt. /: But, he's always moody, so I guess that's nothing new. He needs to find a girl ... who isn't Mei because she's obviously taken ... xD I can't wait to read the ending, because I also want to read what new stories you have in store! :D
emodinosaurX3 chapter 27 . 6/16/2011
I keep getting too damn inspired to write my own LM fanfic! D; Daah! Well, this chapter was so freakin' cute. FINALLY Mei confessed to her feelings ... Jeez. But I guess you didn't call it Philophobia for nothing. xD Hahahaha. Can't wait for an update! :D
emodinosaurX3 chapter 26 . 6/15/2011
Aw! Poor Mei! THOSE STUPID ORGANIZATION PEOPLE. DX Grr on them.

But Mei has a saviooooooor. ;D -ponders sarcastically- I wonder who it could beeeee? The ending was especially cute. Now I need to write more of my story. YOU NEED TO WRITE MORE TOO! (:
emodinosaurX3 chapter 25 . 6/14/2011
OMGOMGOMGOMG.

I.

Need.

More.

Now.

'Nuff said.
emodinosaurX3 chapter 24 . 6/13/2011
D'oh myy gawwd. Whoaaa. Oni is mad bananas. O: Hahaha. BUT THAT GUY, BANKS, TOOK MEI? OH HAAAAAAAAAIL NO! DX Cannot wait for the next chapter. You must update soon. And since I am officially on summer break, I will write more R&J for you very soon. (:
emodinosaurX3 chapter 23 . 6/12/2011
Dah! Haine ... the more he is annoying, the more I find him alluring! xD Gah. Now I know why you like him so much, and reading this just gets me more inspired to write my own future LM fic! (Which I still need to fill you in about. (x ) Oh my goodness, I need more. I wish I could write a more thorough review, but I need to get off the computer now. d: Update soon! I need to know what's going on with Oni! STOP BEING SO CRYPTIC, ONIYURO! GRR!
emodinosaurX3 chapter 22 . 6/10/2011
So, I just got back from Disneyland earlier this morning, and I'm just barely reading your chapter at 9:10 pm. xD I was so happy to see an update. THIS WAS THE CUTEST CHAPTER EVER. SERIOUSLY. D'OH. MY. GOD. DAAAH. -IMPLODES- I loved every ounce of it. Semu and Reiko are my favorite couple in the whole world, and I wish Reiko was an actual character in the manga so they could really hook up. You do a fantastic job at portraying her. I'm really so honored that you bring my original characters to life. :D (And, as you can tell, I am in a very happy mood. Compliments galore! :D Hahaha!) I really cannot wait for a new chapter. :D I don't think I'll be able to write tonight, but I will definitely this weekend (or, at least I'll try to, since I have to clean my house for my guests who are coming to see my graduation d:). And, speaking of graduation, YOU graduated today, didn't you? CONGRATULATIONS! :DDD Yayayayayayayayayay! Ready for college? ;D Oh gosh, I sure am. Anywaaay, drifting off topic in this ooberdy long message, I can't wait for an update! :D Amazingly adorable chapter! x3 -fan girl squeal-
emodinosaurX3 chapter 21 . 6/7/2011
I would squeal out loud because I am home alone, but my throat is killing me, so I don't want to stress it. But this chapter was SO FREAKIN' CUTE ... AGAIN! I'm beginning to sound like a broken record with each review I write. Each are just as amazing and just as adorable. Michiko and Jiro LOVE each other! THAT IS SO AWESOME! YAAAY! HA! TAKE THAT, KOMUGI! LAWLLAWLLAWL! *points in face* And I am oober anxious for this birthday of Semu's. (How the heck old is he? xD Hahaha!) AND, BY THE WAY, YOUR ROLL IS AWESOME! XD I really can't wait for the next chapter. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
emodinosaurX3 chapter 20 . 6/6/2011
DAH! DAAH! DAAAAAH! SOOO CUUUTE! D'OH MY GAWD, I THINK I MIGHT IMPLODE!

(&& the author's note was really cute! Thank you! I took two of my exams today; they went okay, I guess. My art exam went way better than my Brit Lit exam, anyway. d: Tomorrow is economics and music, and then I'm done! :D Oh, and regarding the name thing, I don't mind if you use my real name, but it was very considerate of you to ask before you did. So thank you. (: )

Anywho, THE CHAPTER WAS AH-MAZING. Haine and Mei need to get together. I don't care what Mei (or Oniyuro, for that matter) think. That pairing needs to happen NOW. Although, I do feel bad for Oni because he does like her and he's protecting her from those psychos in the suit. _ AND THE KISS! THAT WAS SO TASTY! XD HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

ANDANDAND! THE ENDING! D'OOOOH MY GAWD. Okay, I'm sorry I'm acting beyond excited. xD MICHIKO IS [FINALLY] IN LOVE WITH JIRO! JEEZ! YAAAY!

I need an update. Really soon. (x
emodinosaurX3 chapter 19 . 6/5/2011
WHOA! WHOA. WHOA. WHOA. WHOA. Those guys ... whoa. Okay, everyone needs to calm the hell down. Those two officers need to get out and leave Oni and Mei ALONE. Like ... whoa. Hahaha. Seriously, I'm speechless. Plus, the way you described Oniyuro's powers ... TOTALLY KICK-ASS, DUDE! D'OH MA GAWD! I need more of this. Please update soon! (And, I realized I have A LOT of messages to respond to from you. xD) I'm going to cook up the next chapter of R&J. (:
emodinosaurX3 chapter 18 . 6/5/2011
Okay, this beach scene is sooooo awesome! Thanks a lot-you just made me THAT much more anxious to freakin' get out of school for summer break already. xD And I am going to pummel Jiro into the earth for bringing his stupid clique. GRR! GRR! GRRRR! I hope Kurou cheats on Hiyo because she's so annoying; I hope Komugi drowns in the ocean because she's Jiro's ex (muaw haw haw ... I am evil (x Haha); AND THE TAMAKI SISTERS? GAAAH! If Ayaki gets ANYWHERE near Jiro, unleash the wrath of Oniyuro ... or Mei (as she IS the godai monster) ... or Michiko, because she will no doubt boil over in jealousy. BUT WITH THAT ASIDE ... :D Awesome chapter! I'm so excited to see where this is going to take. (And Oniyuro's little ... ISSUE "Downtown" was so hilarious! XD Stop being such a perv, Oni. *eye roll*
emodinosaurX3 chapter 17 . 6/4/2011
GAH! AGAIN, UTTER BRILLIANCE, THIS CHAPTER! The ending was especially interesting. Haine better watch out if he wants to keep his wings. Michiko and Jiro ... YAAY! 8D I love them. (: && I love the bickering amongst the trio. It's so funny. XD Update soon. (I'm trying to finish up the latest AATB. It's ALMOST done, but I've run into another writer's block again. DAMMIT! DX I'll force something out.)

OH. OH. Is your new co-worker (who happens to look exactly like you, which is very peculiar ... Perhaps he is a long-lost twin? XD)a HOT BRITISH GUY? XD Hahaha. Just wonderinnnn'. ;D Haha.
emodinosaurX3 chapter 16 . 6/4/2011
D'AWW! That was the best filler everrrr! :D Hahahaha. Soo cuute! I loved it. :3 It made realize how much I miss Reiko and Semu. I can't wait for the next chapter. And even though I'm practically dead from prom last night, I really want to write an update. Maybe I can finish that annoying chapter of AATB. xD Update soooon! :D