Reviews for New Narnia
illidan chapter 24 . 10/30/2016
This is like the best Narnia fic I have ever read in my life. Thank you so much for writing this.
twlightbella chapter 24 . 8/6/2016
Aw
twlightbella chapter 22 . 8/6/2016
Their married
nickelbackfan37 chapter 8 . 6/11/2016
Chapter 8 wasn't crappy! I loved it!
Theekshana chapter 20 . 2/26/2016
Love it...just the narnian fanfic I wanted to read..
Gwenievre1 chapter 16 . 2/13/2016
Wait, so was Susan raped the first time?
Narniandreamers chapter 1 . 3/7/2015
Oh my goodness I am so utterly in love with this story, I started today and just finished the whole thing in 2 hours whilst listening to what I now know as the "suspian" song on repeat. I've been wanted to write a review at the end of each chapter the whole time but I was just too hooked on the story to stop! I love how it can be beautifully romantic and still have those subtle underlying tones of humor without focusing the whole thing on Susan and Caspian. This is by far the best Suspian fan fiction I have found (I usually give up 2 paragraphs in because it's too painful to read!) I can't wait to start reading part 2! P.s I can't stop laughing at your disclaimers, they are really funny!
NinjaMeap chapter 24 . 3/3/2015
NSOWBEHEUEBEOWBEBRJDBSBE E R OMGODS THIS IS ABSOLUTLY PERFECT! I love this story more than any other Narnia fan fiction there is, and that's saying something. I really would like to see Caspian and Susan have a daughter though...
NinjaMeap chapter 13 . 3/2/2015
Wonderful disclaimer, again!
And I do find myself adoring Peter and our lovely Princess
NinjaMeap chapter 11 . 3/2/2015
Haha, I just love this chapter's disclaimer. And this one too: Disclaimer: I do not own the Chronicles of Narnia, unfortunately, for if i did, Caspian and Susan would have many beutiful babies together at this point.

Bea-a-utiful chapter by the way! :-D
Guest chapter 11 . 3/2/2015

Bea-a-utiful chaptie by the way! :D
NinjaMeap chapter 9 . 3/2/2015
Oooh, our absolutly fluffness galore Suspian story will have a plot? Exciting
NinjaMeap chapter 7 . 3/1/2015
*body convulsions from Suspian feels*
NinjaMeap chapter 5 . 3/1/2015
Awww, you sneaky Caspian
GrandmasterRed chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
what ? why is this shipping as we call it in the cartoon genre so popular? you must understand all movies done by disney for narnia are non cannon and therefore this pairing is actually non cannon