Reviews for tick tick tick tock
sky-fei chapter 9 . 2/2/2015
I've just rewatched this entire series, and got bored so looked up fics because why not? Anyway, yours is great, and I hope maybe you would update again at some point. I really like your character, and the interaction she has with all the characters.
Mariana Lestrange chapter 9 . 9/13/2014
I really like it!
if you think of continuing just give me the heads up!
Candyluver2121 chapter 9 . 4/21/2014
Awwwww AlexisSimon are so cute together . I love this story and how your slowly getting Simon out of his shell your doing an awesome job can't wait for the next update PLEASE UPDATE SOON! .
FeliciaFelicis chapter 9 . 4/1/2014
So, I know it has been AGES since you updated this story. But I have just found it, and I'm really enjoying it.
The likeliness that you are going to update it is low, but I am going to follow anyway, just in case you do.
I'm sincerely hoping you will, because it's just great.
turquoise-eyelashes chapter 9 . 2/23/2014
I am gutted that this has been given up on, it is so rare to find a simon/OC fic nowadays, and still rare to find a really good one at that. This has some great character-development going on, and also stays very true to the characters - the essence of realism properly pulling on the hems. So I'm sad this fiction only has nine chapters to represent it ):
And i get how it feels, i am ALWAYS giving up on my stories and never finishing anything, even if other people are enjoying it, i honestly am the most laziest dick ever haha, but hey ... If you ever read this, then please take some hopeful advice and try find it within yourself, the muse to become attached to this tale again, thankyou.
Anniekins chapter 9 . 2/2/2014
LOVE IT :D can't wait for the next chapter :)
potpourrie chapter 9 . 6/6/2013
hi so it's been almost two and a half years since you updated :(
i don't know if you've lost inspiration, or if life just sucked you in, or if it was too hard to continue with this plot
whatever the reason, it's a shame this story hasn't moved past episode two :(
you're writing is really, really great. it's very . . . organic? is maybe the word i'm looking for; basically it flows and there are pauses in action at the right moment. little moments like the facebook section from a few chapters ago were great. it offers us a new window to watch the misfits world through.
also, i loved that this focused more on simon than nathan. yeah nathan was more normal (relatively), but simon had a lot of backstory that i feel wasn't properly explored. anyway yeah; alexis is also a character i would've liked to see developed a little more; we get that she's uncomfortable in her own skin, but i'd love to know why. she's seemingly popular, her mom was y'know, a mom; so what's got her wanting to be someone else so badly?
basically, i'd really love to see this continued. if it's not, so be it; but i think everyone would like if you at least let us know it's not going to go on, if only to keep us from getting our hopes up.
so thanks for writing this wonderful story, and as i've said before, i hope to see more :)
kjwinchester chapter 9 . 4/15/2013
Please update soon, I really love this :3
1318-Cassandra-1318 chapter 9 . 4/8/2013
Please continue this! Need my daily dose of Nathan since he's not on the show anymore! And Simon and Alexis are such cute friends!
sailorangelmoon1 chapter 2 . 2/27/2013
love it
Bradly93 chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
I hope you continue soon, I love simon
Alice chapter 6 . 11/14/2012
Haha I love the facebook bit, AWESOME Little bit to add

Alice oxo
notactive112 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
This is really good. Some parts were quite funny :)
DeductiveAndroid chapter 9 . 7/24/2012