Reviews for The 27th
tiggyblue chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
First of all that was adorable. I love the funny parts and the very end when it's no longer the 27. The only thing I wasn't too crazy about was the age difference. Maybe I didnt understand it. Not that it harms the story in any way.
She.Drowned.In.Venom chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Before I get to my overall assessment, I have a couple critiques:

1) You use the term "aquanette" WAY too much for so short a piece. 11 times, to be exact and the descriptive, "aqua" twice. Far too redundant.

2) Your grammar and spelling need tightening up.

Now, overall, it's not a bad story. Interesting plot having Hotaru be slightly disabled. should be interesting to see the full story.
Kenneth Black chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
. So hot and well-planned to the point of awesomeness! Michiru sure loves Haruka, giving her everything on her birthday. The painting was a great touch, and so was the humorous lingerie scene. The ending was as priceless as the sea and wind itself. .

(Say, just a question, but is Haruka crippled or something from racing? And 'stumped fingers'? 0.o Her hand!)

It was really great, though. Haruka enjoyed her birthday immensely.
SHonLMicK chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Well, I can't wait to read the actual story. You have heighten up my interest with this short fic. By the way, you did an amazing job with this one-shot. Sweet work.
FaintFiction chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
I loved this, and it has definitely left me wanting more! I cant wait untill you start posting your new story, and reading it! Dude...awesome! im so excited to see you continuing your writing as well, love your stories, so please...keep it up!

petiyaka chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
great job! I am happy to know you are writing another fic which is quite promising. Haruka is quite eager to try the erotic gel on her girlfriend.
Tripower chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Sweet, really sweet...and hot XD

But it was cute too

Can't wait for this story, it looks promising!