Reviews for Mistress and Slave
Lady Elvira chapter 1 . 9/29/2015
Hi there!

I really like what you've made out of this prompt! What a wonderful idea to read about Walter, for a change, and even with my favourite Mord-Sith Denna! Even though, it is clearly NOT wonderful what she does to him, you've conveyed their respective character traits very well, for example, Denna's mocking sweetness and sudden brutality or Walter's whining - although it is, as said prior, indeed understandable. Yet, his training as Lord Rahl clearly fell on futile ground - he did maneuver Denna's questions quite marvelous! How very charismatic and rhetorically well-versed he can be ... but nonetheless, that's probably exactly his doom.
I like how Denna became ever so slightly afraid (a crack in her otherwise icy and seemingly reckless behaviour) when she "accidently" hit the Lord Rahl fake right into his precious little face ... yet, she wouldn't be Denna if she wouldn't hide her true feelings behind a stoic facade.
Furthermore, Malray's interaction was truly sweet, purely on friendship level, that is, and I really had to laugh when he explained to a devastated Walter why Denna wouldn't stop "pick[ing] on him". Hilarious! The perfect ending line for this very One-Shot!
Well made!

Greetings,
~Elvira
vote for LOTS chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
LOTS is in the top 5 for the Vote Wall Contest TV SHOW OF THE MONTH! we can win this if we all do it together! we were in front, we were coming 1st! now we're 2d, but we can win this still!

TV_Show_of_the_Month/2011/06

Vote every 20 minutes.

The winner & top 25 will be immortalized on the Vote Wall of Fame. All contestants will be listed forever as honorable mentions.

Click "Refresh Page" to update the page.

Hurry spread the word among the fans cuz there is only 13 days left til poll closes.

retweet, spread the news to your readers and friends and fellow LOTS fans! ;D