Reviews for A Matter of Perspective
FarmGirlForever chapter 1 . 7/24
This was quite a clever look at the operation. I love seeing it from a newcomer's viewpoint, along with knowing what Cooper can help with now! I agree with you about Hogan's commanding style. He's strict, but not for the sake of being strict. Awesome story!
konarciq chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
great story there. nice how he turns everything into something positive!
inhonoredglory chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
This is a great story. The dialog is just perfectly done! So realistic; I can just hear them talking. And a wonderful moral, too. It's neat how you just slowly carried us from the OC's to the canon characters, so easily and effortlessly and without fanfare. The description of Hogan from another person's viewpoint is just great. Makes him all the more likable, actually, as the larger-than-life leader who understands his men. Great piece!
80sarcades chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Nice story from a different viewpoint! I agree with you on Hogan; he probably went to West Point. Thank goodness for that. Somehow, I can just imagine him as a politician/con man, haha...
Susan M. M chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Nice peek at how the stalag was for the regular guys.
Jinzle chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
That was a wonderful story. You have a great eye for detail. Will be looking forward to reading more of your writings.
BlueBassist chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Aw, I wish this wasn't over. The point of view and style was refreshing. I hope you plan on writing more of this and soon. Also...hey Kentucky that's m'state! :D
Jennaya chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
I love the look at a soldier coming into the camp, this would make an excellent beginning for how an ordinary soldier fits into the camp.
Bits And Pieces chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
This was great! Very realistic, and I especially liked the explanation of where the camp is. I also liked how Cooper thought his luck had run out, but by the end it seems he's pretty lucky, after all. Great job, as usual! Thanks!
Marie1964 chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
This was certainly a different sort of story, and it was interesting to read one that didn't focus on the main characters. I'm glad that everybody seems to be looking out for Cooper- watching each other's backs was essential at the camp.
hogan macgyver chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
This is a nice light story. Like how Jergens is trying to make Cooper know that he is really lucky.

Good job and keep those good tales coming!
Kirarakim chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Always interesting to see a story from "another character's" perspective.

But I have to say my favorite part is how you talked about the two Hammelburgs. :)
dust on the wind chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
This is a seriously good piece of writing, with a clear narrative structure that carries the reader from start to finish. The characters are nicely drawn - I like these guys. I'm particularly taken with the beautifully handled exposition - just as much as the reader needs to know, but all of it woven into the conversation in the most natural manner.

Many thanks for a really good read.
hippiechick2112 chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
i like the 1 shot. very nice! rolling the show and the movie, along with history, in perfectly. thanks for sharing this!
aloha94 chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Nice seeing things from an OC's point of view. :) I loved the way you wrote this.

Could we get another chapter?