Reviews for Let The Right One In
DaBusDriva58 chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Its been awhile since I've read a story of this of quality.
Sure, the parts where disjointed:
Intro, Barry past, Paul past, Sex
None really needed to connect with on another, but they did perfectly through a subconscious level.
I groaned at the idea of another "Paul's tragic back story", but this one worked surprisingly well. The characters where spot on. The atmosphere was perfect. The only disappointment is that it ended.
mttmercado chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
twas surprisingly deep
Elddir Rettop chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Okay I am going to start this review with the gushing and just get that out of the way... I LOVE YOU!

This fic was awesome! People do not write this pairing enough and when it is done it usually isn't quite right (or waaay off in some cases), but you did it all so in character and you have such an accessible and fun to read writing style.

I laughed out loud when the water gun hit Paul and Barry is always funny. Great lemon, btw. People often put characters out of character when writing the lemon, "but this was totally...for lack of a better word, awesome!". Win. _

Thank you for writing this and putting it up for others to read. I am going to go recommend it to my roommate... Onto the companion fic! Away!
Sakuyachan18 chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
HOLA! Yo no conosco mucho de ingles y use traductor de google para leer tus fics Barry x Paul, esta pareja me gusta mucho :D se me hacen geniales juntos. Barry el tipico "idiota hueco" que demuestra no ser tan hueco en el fondo y Paul todo un tsundere que no comprende de relaciones sociales :D Para mi Paul es un uke no importa por donde lo vea y Barry todo un seme, para mi él es muy alto justo como tu lo pones.
Espero realmente ansiosa a que saques otro fic de esta pareja :3 me gusta mucho.
-En ingles/in English-Con traductor de google/with google translator (SORRY TTWTT)-
HELLO! I do a lot of English conosco and use google translator to read your fics Barry x Paul, I love this couple :D I do great together. Barry the typical "idiot hole" that proves not to be as well in the background and a whole tsundere Paul does not understand social relations: D To me Paul is a uke no matter where you see a whole seme and Barry, to me he is very high just like you put it.
I hope really anxious to bring out another fic of this couple :3 I really like.
BYE BYE :D
Kitsune Demon Girl chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Awww

They really are just too sweet.
ChloboShoka chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
I saw the link on Serebii and decided to click it. I think you did a decent job on the descriptions and characteristics of Paul and Barry (So used to calling them by their Japanese names). I liked the imagery here too.
WishUponAHoshi chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
I love this pairing! If you're ever struck with more Barry x Paul inspiration,let me know. This is a great fic!
KleopatraSelene chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Here is my honest opinion: I LOVE THIS AND YOU ARE AMAZING BECAUSE YOU JUST MADE MY DAY WITH THIS AWESOME STORY!

The whole plot was just amazing and you managed to make both Paul and Barry act like themselves despite being put in such a "strange" situation.

Yours truly,

Vampira-chan _
TVjunkie006 chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
This fanfic has truly made my day, so thank you! I've been waiting for a ColdCoffee lemon for soooo long... It was very well written and the characters were IC the whole time, so great job. I hope you decide to write another awsome ColdCoffee fic soon.

TVjunkie006
meow-meow-the-unicorn chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
I really like how you seemed to get Paul and Barry in carecter the whole time. There's not enough coldcoffeeshipping so I'm very grateful for your support to this underloved shipping!
The Only Pancake chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Fed to the Houndooms, eh? _

Does Barry actually have an older sister named Diana?

Small talk about the weather! I rather enjoy talking about the weather. 3 Though few other people do!

“Paul crossed the road seconds later. Reggie shouldn't be the only one who gets to know what's going on. Who died and made him the boss of everything?”

HAH! The sweet, sweet irony of this made me smile even before I got to the next line. You know I just love me some irony.

For some reason Reggie’s reaction to Paul seeing the accident scene really made me angry. In a time like that a poor little kid needs love and support more than anything. Why add to an already negative situation by man-handling him and yelling at him like that? (

I’d like for you to know that I found the stretch of Barry kissing him for the first time up to him *cough* “FEELING Paul up…” *cough* to be very wonderful. I’d have loved to see a little bit more of what Paul was thinking, though I’m sure his surprised would have rendered him somewhat numb. Still, the sensitivity that you managed to include in there was great. With the way he’s been living his young life, Paul has got to be starved for simple affection. And here is Barry—offering him everything he never knew he needed. I loved it. :DD

“As if he would have paid him anyway. That would have felt suspiciously like prostitution.”

That has got to be my favorite line from like any of your one-shots ever. No matter how many times I have seen it, it never fails to bring a smile to my face!

ON. THE. MOTHER. FUCKING. brink!

Do I spy Barry on the brink a SECOND time, even? D

I loved the last couple of lines, hehe. It really tied everything together nicely.