Reviews for The Break Even Point
anon chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Please continue this!
JP chapter 6 . 8/1/2013
Greatest Fan Fiction of Danny Williams ever! But if you ever consider on writing some more chapters, then I think it'll be Greatest Fan Fiction of Hawaii Five-0 ever! And maybe you could write about how Steve found out who Danny really is . . . Just think about it.
LOVETHIS chapter 6 . 6/30/2013
Hey, this is awesome! I love this idea and I've been trying to look for good ones and I never found one until I stumbled upon this! Please continue somehow about when he meets Steve and the team for the first time! That be Bloody Brilliant!
misamiera chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH. I didn't even know I wanted it until you wrote it.
So. So, so, so beautiful.
I am in awe of how you capture the ups, downs, delights, desires, anger, EVERYTHING of this Turk/Danny. I'm truly in awe. This is so perfect.
Black.as.Gold chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
I absolutely adore this crossover! You blended the two so well, love it! Any chance your going to do a continuation of this?
Flynne chapter 6 . 11/5/2012
Yet another very late review, considering this story was posted almost two years ago, but I couldn't just let this go. This was awesome! Love the idea of merging the Ocean's 11 and H50 universes - you did it creatively, believably, and seamlessly. Very well-written! Great job!
LuoLiBei chapter 6 . 10/3/2012
Very awesome. I loved the gradual transition from Turk to Danny over the course of the story. I didn't really notice it as it happened but the character's voice really changed as you wrote. I need to watch the Ocean's 11 movies again, it's been years and I wasn't really aware of Scott Caan at the time. :)
aloha94 chapter 6 . 7/11/2012
That was one of the most amazing stories I have ever read. The transition from Turk to Danny was an amazing ride and I loved every word. Will you ever continue this idea and let the team find out about Danny's past? That would be terrific and I think any fans of this story would love to read it.
lokobookworm95 chapter 6 . 5/2/2012
This story is awesome! I love the Ocean movies, and I love Hawaii Five-0, so to have them combined in such an amazing way is completely awe-inspiring. Great, great job! Someone should write about what happens when his team finds out, too! That is, literally, the only way this story could get any better.
infiniteternity chapter 6 . 5/1/2012
The most complete, brilliant analysis of Danny's pre-series mindset that I've ever seen in any work of fan fiction, and it's not even canon. Screw that. I refuse to acknowledge that this is not the truth. It gives a background to Danny's life that the real series never really bothered to built and, now, it's part of what I'll accept as the truth. Like a good con. ;)

Thank you for writing this, thank you for doing it brilliantly, and thank you for seeing it to the end. I doubt I'll ever forget this fic, and I know for sure, that I'll recall it every time I'm reading something else and wondering about Danny's past.
lizard971 chapter 6 . 3/1/2012
Yeah, so I'm usually all in for the Whump and shit like that, but this... this was amazing. And now, I totally made it canon. This is Danny William's past. It is. There's no other way it can be.

So yeah. Thanks for screwing up my happy H50 life. It was a good life. I liked it. Because now I want to have more of your world and somehow I feel like it will never happen; that Turk's world will never make a visit to Hawaii. I can imagine and feel all the potential for angst and H/C when new & old lives would collide. *sigh*

I imagine I have to thank you for writing this wonderful piece, but just know that at the same time I'm very unthankful. ;)
inkspire chapter 6 . 2/3/2012
I really liked your story! :D I am a huge fan of the Ocean's movies, I've watched them a bazillion times, and I'm a relatively new fan of Hawaii Five-O, and so I REALLY enjoyed this. It was lots of fun. (And the chapters were mindboggingly long! Wow.) I liked that Danny was emerging, and that we were seeing Turk transform, but I wish we could have seen a little more of pure Danny moments, maybe something with Five-O once he was in Hawaii, with Turk's thoughts, and Danny speaking. (and as always, the Rachel divorce depressed me. Felt a little sudden, and too easy, for the love and passion they did have.)
ClockworkRaven chapter 6 . 1/29/2012
Tell me there is a sequel to this amazing story. Please.

Just the writing and the characterization and everything was so very brilliant please write more.

-keels over from overwhelming awesome-
OverHereNow chapter 6 . 1/26/2012
you have to do a seqaul please this is so good and it will be fun to see what else you can come up with danny could know hesse and call on danny O to help in cases anyway thank you for this story it is awsome (tiny bit hyper) )
Forgetful Phoenix chapter 6 . 1/8/2012
Dear heavens...quit your day job and do this instead. (Ok, ok, maybe don't quit the job, you have to pay for the internet and the electricity...) ...But wow. This is insanely good. Thank you!