Reviews for The Break Even Point
Dimac99 chapter 6 . 5/3
While I'm not sure I can see Turk having the discipline to become a cop for any significant amount of time, I can totally see him taking the job just to win a bet with Virgil! I really enjoyed this fic :-)
anon chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Please continue this!
JP chapter 6 . 8/1/2013
Greatest Fan Fiction of Danny Williams ever! But if you ever consider on writing some more chapters, then I think it'll be Greatest Fan Fiction of Hawaii Five-0 ever! And maybe you could write about how Steve found out who Danny really is . . . Just think about it.
LOVETHIS chapter 6 . 6/30/2013
Hey, this is awesome! I love this idea and I've been trying to look for good ones and I never found one until I stumbled upon this! Please continue somehow about when he meets Steve and the team for the first time! That be Bloody Brilliant!
misamiera chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH. I didn't even know I wanted it until you wrote it.
So. So, so, so beautiful.
I am in awe of how you capture the ups, downs, delights, desires, anger, EVERYTHING of this Turk/Danny. I'm truly in awe. This is so perfect.
Black.as.Gold chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
I absolutely adore this crossover! You blended the two so well, love it! Any chance your going to do a continuation of this?
Flynne chapter 6 . 11/5/2012
Yet another very late review, considering this story was posted almost two years ago, but I couldn't just let this go. This was awesome! Love the idea of merging the Ocean's 11 and H50 universes - you did it creatively, believably, and seamlessly. Very well-written! Great job!
LuoLiBei chapter 6 . 10/3/2012
Very awesome. I loved the gradual transition from Turk to Danny over the course of the story. I didn't really notice it as it happened but the character's voice really changed as you wrote. I need to watch the Ocean's 11 movies again, it's been years and I wasn't really aware of Scott Caan at the time. :)
aloha94 chapter 6 . 7/11/2012
That was one of the most amazing stories I have ever read. The transition from Turk to Danny was an amazing ride and I loved every word. Will you ever continue this idea and let the team find out about Danny's past? That would be terrific and I think any fans of this story would love to read it.
lokobookworm95 chapter 6 . 5/2/2012
This story is awesome! I love the Ocean movies, and I love Hawaii Five-0, so to have them combined in such an amazing way is completely awe-inspiring. Great, great job! Someone should write about what happens when his team finds out, too! That is, literally, the only way this story could get any better.
infiniteternity chapter 6 . 5/1/2012
The most complete, brilliant analysis of Danny's pre-series mindset that I've ever seen in any work of fan fiction, and it's not even canon. Screw that. I refuse to acknowledge that this is not the truth. It gives a background to Danny's life that the real series never really bothered to built and, now, it's part of what I'll accept as the truth. Like a good con. ;)

Thank you for writing this, thank you for doing it brilliantly, and thank you for seeing it to the end. I doubt I'll ever forget this fic, and I know for sure, that I'll recall it every time I'm reading something else and wondering about Danny's past.
lizard971 chapter 6 . 3/1/2012
Yeah, so I'm usually all in for the Whump and shit like that, but this... this was amazing. And now, I totally made it canon. This is Danny William's past. It is. There's no other way it can be.

So yeah. Thanks for screwing up my happy H50 life. It was a good life. I liked it. Because now I want to have more of your world and somehow I feel like it will never happen; that Turk's world will never make a visit to Hawaii. I can imagine and feel all the potential for angst and H/C when new & old lives would collide. *sigh*

I imagine I have to thank you for writing this wonderful piece, but just know that at the same time I'm very unthankful. ;)
inkspire chapter 6 . 2/3/2012
I really liked your story! :D I am a huge fan of the Ocean's movies, I've watched them a bazillion times, and I'm a relatively new fan of Hawaii Five-O, and so I REALLY enjoyed this. It was lots of fun. (And the chapters were mindboggingly long! Wow.) I liked that Danny was emerging, and that we were seeing Turk transform, but I wish we could have seen a little more of pure Danny moments, maybe something with Five-O once he was in Hawaii, with Turk's thoughts, and Danny speaking. (and as always, the Rachel divorce depressed me. Felt a little sudden, and too easy, for the love and passion they did have.)
ClockworkRaven chapter 6 . 1/29/2012
Tell me there is a sequel to this amazing story. Please.

Just the writing and the characterization and everything was so very brilliant please write more.

-keels over from overwhelming awesome-
OverHereNow chapter 6 . 1/26/2012
you have to do a seqaul please this is so good and it will be fun to see what else you can come up with danny could know hesse and call on danny O to help in cases anyway thank you for this story it is awsome (tiny bit hyper) )