Reviews for The Mark of the Golden Dragon
BellaPevensie96 chapter 18 . 8/30/2011
Love this update soon!
KaidaHara chapter 18 . 8/20/2011
OMG your a good writer... it feels like I'm reading L.A. Myers work. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update soon.
I HAVE DELETED chapter 18 . 8/8/2011
Wow you write exactly like Meyer! I am amazed! All your characters stayed in character which must have been hard to do.

Does anyone else think Jacky should have married Jared? I dont know I just like Jared a lot more then Jaimy...

Am I the only one?
Re Named chapter 2 . 7/30/2011
I'm a big fan of the Bloody Jack series and I cant wait to read the next one. Just wanted to say that I think it is kinda cool how you wrote with the same style Meyer uses for Jacky, with the first person naration thrown in there, it kinda gives your story the feel of being told by Jacky! I would however like to mention that your work could be greatly improved if you took the time to explain some things, for example i was very confused about the Ravi character, untill you mentioned that he was an indian boy. i thought wow did jacky and jaimy FINALY get to be together and have a son? but then it wasnt theirs so i was confused... yah just trying to be helpfull :)nice work
Delete Moi chapter 18 . 7/12/2011
I love your story and how you keep everyone in character! Good work!
Mairead Lee chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
rache: "Alright, I read your note in the beggining and I know you don't do research and that this was just a common flook but you said Jacky's commin' to the "USA" but in her time there was no "United States of America" just colonies"

Actually, since Jacky's adventures take place in the early 1800s, I believe there are united states in good ol' America. Recall that, after the American Revolution officially ended in 1781, terrotories in the US were no longer British colonies. The Articles of Confederation were created soon after, which made the former colonies into states and connected them loosely by a weak central government. After the United States Constitution was ratified in 1789, America consisted of 13 states joined together by a strong central government. Jacky's adventures take place during the presidency of Thomas Jefferson-America's third President-and, since Presidents are a creation of the United States Constitution, a United States of America does exist during Jacky's time period.

(xD Thanks for the review! Also, I din't mean for the above to sound snarky; I just wanted to clear some things up.)
G.K.H chapter 18 . 7/2/2011
Good, I likes... I need more cheesepuffs, bye!
Guest chapter 14 . 6/11/2011
Awesome story! Its as though its actually part of the series! Impressive! Really!
rache chapter 14 . 5/23/2011
Ooooh! Who's diona?
rache chapter 8 . 5/21/2011
G.K.H chapter 13 . 4/26/2011
Oh, grr, It seems I've forgotten my password again... The story's okay, but not what I expect will happen. Like someone else said, I think It'll all be about her going through China 'n' all those Goodies, with her ending up in Boston or where-ever at the tail end of the book, and hopefully(Mwahahahahaaa) some Pirates along the way. But you're pretty good at writing in Mr. Meyer's style... Heck, better than I could ever do. I do know this for sure: Just as you wrote in Chapter Seven, Amy's face will be drained of its blood when Jacky tells her new tales...
Addy.is.not.a.Laddy chapter 13 . 4/3/2011
I like it okay, although I feel dragging her through china and back is more likely what will happen to her.
iWrite95 chapter 6 . 3/26/2011
Wow! I actually found the first chapter of this on deviant art. So imagine my surprise when i came here and found the rest! Anyway, keep up the good work. i think you have the characters pegged, and i cant wait for more!
mooree chapter 6 . 2/22/2011
nice work here! this is one of the best bloody jack fanfictions i've read. please update it!
G.K.H chapter 6 . 2/12/2011