Reviews for The Consummation
Teruyama chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
i've just started watching BGC2040 a few weeks ago, and I liked this pairing the most. I'm glad that I found a nice NenexMackie fic such as this one. Good work :)
Cthulhu chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Amazing fanfic! i've jsut started rewatched the show and this brings back so many memories, also Nene is my favorite character on the series, really liked the fic and the last paragraph left me sad and happy
Krylancelo chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
I haven't seen this show in ages, but started watching it online a few days ago!

I forgot about Mackie, he's cute, though I don't know much about his past yet. I like how he got paired with Nene, she needs love too!

Good fic
FallenCrimsonStar chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Mackie's demeanour was a little too forward for what I remember from Bubblegum Crisis Tokyo 2040, and Nene a bit less confident. But I still enjoyed it very much.
Secrecy in Anonymity chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Finally! A very well-written, well thought-out, well-paced NenexMackie fic! I've been waiting for something like this for ages that I eventually stopped coming to FFN and searched elsewhere in hopes of finding good ones. God bless your heart for spending time to write this wonderful piece of lit. And I entirely feel you regarding the hanging ending of the anime. So not fair that Leon gets his chance with Priss and Sylia has Nigel (nevermind Linna, sorry Linna), yet Nene couldn't even have a reunion scene with Mackie. I spent years thinking about it. NenexMackie is pretty high in my fave couples list, and it makes me sad there aren't many fics about them. I can only help there'll be at least a decent ending for them in the coming live action film. Sorry I'm ranting. Please continue writing more fics about them. I will definitely read them! Good luck!
Anon chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
So good to see you are back! You have been most missed, honey :)