Reviews for Hey Hey, You You
Very cute and fluffy, and hugs to Austria. Frying pan for Prussia
Bloom Flower chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
So cute
intensifiedglamour chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
This story is amazing. Read it several times... It never fails to make me cry and go 'aawww'. Keep making stories with PruAus! *thumbs up* :3
takuya chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
oh that was cute
Chariline chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Bahahahaha brilliant! Honest to God woman, why didn't I know you were a better writer before this? We could've had fun writing parties~ :3

Brilliantly written and perfect character-wise, if I may say that. ;* You are totally~ Prussia, btdubs. :D

Hearts, Chari!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
I Love it. It made me all happy and whatever. So, I guess I will be smiling for the rest of the day thanks to you. 3
Aru chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
YOU're BRILLIANT! I love that song and this pair and fic! It sucks that I'm the only Hetalian in my group of friends who adores this pair T.T
ObesessiveShikaTemaFan chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
That was freakin' fantastic :D I loved it. So much. I'm always looking for PrussiaXAustria fics, and this is, by far, the BEST I've ever read. I love you for writing it. Uber talented author, you are. Fantabulous, truely fantabulous.
jesusfuqno chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
this is so weird i was singing this to my friend, whom i call a priss, an aristocrat, austria and roddy. And of course, i'm awesome so she calls me gilbert. XD

i laughed quite a bit at this but also went, 'aww' and 'omg i know what spain is saying! *air-punch*' and 'prussia, you vild beast you!' and '*laughs with austria and prussia* holy shit is is contageous'

love the awesome, T.O.F.D
Udyjay chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
This deserves more reviews. :D I won't exactly be coherent, for I am on my phone and its 4:21am, but.. just thought you should know this fic is really sweet, cute, and quite hilarious. Very appreciated.
espanamazing chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
This. MADE MY DAY! XD Best PruAus I've seen in a long time!

I laughed so much.
sithmarauder chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Aww, this was really adorable (: Thank you so much for writing it!
KleineVogel chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Alright, on the one hand- completely awesome story. I like how it was written, I like your France, Spain, and beginning Austria. On the other, I wasn't thrilled with your ending Austria and your author note at the end kinda blends into the story.

At the end Austria too womanly. But I probably achieve the same, so it is nothing to worry about. It is hard to write a strong Austria and strong Prussia at the same time.

But I applaud you over all for the whole story, the concept is more than enough to make me grin. A fav from me just for the sheer ignorance of Prussia.