Reviews for The Right Kind Of Wrong
laloga chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
I was looking for some Quinlan Vos fics to read, and stumbled upon yours! :D Woot!

Loved this glimpse of Quin through Khaleen's eyes; I'm not terribly familiar with their story, but I know a little of it. Wonderful job capturing the fire, passion and intensity burning between the two. Even though they didn't speak for the duration of this piece - not "verbally," anyway ;) - their chemistry was unmistakable.

This was a lovely, swoon-worthy piece. Great work! :)
Kasja chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Great story, can feel the passion!
Steven chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Cool story.
I'd often wondered, though, what would've happened if one of Quin's Jedi buddies had caught him and Khaleen crimson fisted, if you will; or dropped a dime on them to the Council. (I would think about the two of them shacking up on Saleucami in the Republic comics, and not one of his buds ever finding out about it.)
Think about that for a sequel.
CherryBlossom713 chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Oh this song is perfect for them! I love this story!

Major points girl, give yourself a pat on the back this is a really amazing piece.

~ CherryBlossom713
Epona's Chosen chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
awesome! i loved it and it was wayyy deeper than mine, but mine was BAMON! and although I had no idea who they were, it was really good :)
David Fishwick chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Awesome idea and thanks for writing and I liked how you wrote the relationship between Quinlan Vos and Khaleen as I was a big fan of their relationship in the comic books.
DoubleEO chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Awwww. I already did your poll. I'm waiting for you to start. Has many people done your poll? No one has done mine. Sniff sniff. :D Great job. i like that pairing!
BennyPearson chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Really good story, Can't wait for your next story!

Nice on Alice! :D