Reviews for Thankless
Mary Lou chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
Just a small glimpse into the Medicine Seller and the Other's lives. Very nicely written.
Enma Ai chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
I love this one too. I love Other Self's possessiveness. Another great portrayal.
ricin a roni chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Oh wow this was like..

no words.

no words at all.
dubious-volute chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Equally as sensual as "Colour of a Dream," but running in an entirely different direction with it...or not? Perhaps just extrapolating on why he doesn't sleep near the humans. Love that-pointing up his feelings on the matter-the more feral & grisly of the two stories takes place in the "civilised" setting.
Yuki Valons chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
The Other Self's almost condenscending passion, as well as his underlying emotions towards the MS when he gets hurt for humans is absolutely breathtaking. I love how this blurs the line of reality, much like the actual series does. :)
Anonymous II. 8D chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
It's a really nice fic. It shows exactly what kind of relationship Medicine Seller has with his other self in your point of view. It's not a cutesy, fluffy kinda interaction, but it's nice all the same.

It shows how they interact properly, without any useless blargh in there. 8D Good job and keep this up.