Reviews for Gift Night
qhrciskrpc chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
awe. wanted to see Charlies reaction to billy spotting bella's pregnant. billy. Bella Edward. Jake. Charlie. his gun. wolf - just phased. helped to lie still by Edward. lots of secrets exposed. oh yeah, last character is Charlie's gun.

please?
prettyflour chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Gah! So good! *fanning myself* Sweet and hot and I absolutely loved this.

Sparkle on!
Funkypurplerhino chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
That was really sweet and beautiful.

However, since Edward and Bella know in this story that a male vamp can impregnate a human female, I would have expected some talk of contraception unless Bella was scheming for a baby or thought she was barren since she and Jacob never conceived.
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
L.O.L, hon! Maybe make this a two-shot? Pretty please?
mschris44 chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
That was really HOT!
k1942 chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Just a wild guess, but I'm thinking that was Edward's best gift, ever! It's so nice when you give the perfect thing and get back something just as good! Enjoyed From the Wings so much , I knew this would be a goody, and I was right!
kathi773 chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Hey! You published this on my birthday! Thanks for the well written present!
Bells. Just Bells chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Holy freaking cow LJ! That was...HOT, and super awesome and wow...

Mmmmhmmm, yep, very awesome. I like it. Lots. And am super impressed with your awesomeness. Although, not surprised :)
kejce chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
I can't believe you listened to Africa while you wrote this. I take that back. Yes, I can. LOL Love that song.

Seriously, WOW! This was fantastic. After reading your play list, I read through it again and all I could hear was Toto in the background - that primal drumbeat. Love that you keep adding a little spice to the stories you've already written.
BHBabe chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
I loved the original story and definitely appreciated this piece of citrus!

Thanks for writing From the Wings and its sequels & outtake.
Lady Dragona chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
This was beautifully done. I loved that it was well written and not super graphic.
Leelan Oleander chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
That was an interesting playlist to go with that steamy lemonade. :)
mdf chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
allways love anything wings related, beautful chapter hun.
katmom chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Yes, an odd collection of songs...but they certainly got you in the mood!

Whew...did they ever...