Reviews for The Bad Summer
O.J chapter 21 . 1/14/2010
Two weeks? Right...

It's been years...
SpeshaSpak chapter 21 . 4/24/2006
GASP! OMG! THIS IS SO GOOD! WONDER WHATS GONNA HAPPEN TO DRACO!

PS: the reason im asking about Draco is because he is my favorite charector.
daeshie o'rivers chapter 21 . 1/1/2005
well

i read this note on 1/1/05 and you seem to have put this note up on 2-05-04

hm

two weeks- my butt

thanks though

it is a good story
Requiana chapter 21 . 10/2/2004
i just read the whole of your story in one go, you cant stop it now!

REQUIANA
Requiana chapter 8 . 10/1/2004
omg, poor draco, in the books we never get any other side of draco, that he might hate the footsteps he's being forced to follow
Chrono Sphinx chapter 20 . 8/29/2004
cool story
despereteforu2update chapter 21 . 7/1/2004
It's summer vacation. UPDATE ALREADY!
tReA chapter 20 . 6/13/2004
more more more more! u rock!
LPI3 chapter 21 . 3/14/2004
I love your story so much, youhave toupdate soon! I know how hard it is to keep up with a story and a personal life, but I will wait, hopefully patiently. Keep the chapters coming please!
AnimegirlHF chapter 21 . 2/6/2004
Oh...my...god...What can I possibly say? This is just wonderful! I love it! I can't wait until you add the next chapter! I really hope you can get around to it soon. _ I'll be checking for it! Ciao for now!
Beloved chapter 21 . 2/6/2004
good look with your c/w and everything
i really am enjoying this fic, and i hope u do continue soon
Elebereth chapter 23 . 2/3/2004
this story is great and i hope you post soon but it looks like it might be a while since you havent posted for a while!
Meresger chapter 23 . 1/25/2004
You haven't updated in over *five* months! Please post your story progress in your Personal Profile!
To the Mooney and back chapter 23 . 11/28/2003
good story. i like it a lot. arrgh i dont know what to say! Cannot wait to read more, update soon!
A-TALL-TREE chapter 23 . 11/18/2003
when are you going to update! ive FIANLLY finished and i love this story! it is one of my favorites on fanfiction!

apparantly the last update you did was in august! it is now november! could you please email me, letting me know whats going to happen with the story! cheers ()