Reviews for She Belongs to Fairytales
venusmelody chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Aww. Damon. What I find particularly striking here is that, though it's from Damon's POV, it's focused so much on Rose rather than his own emotions. I think that fits particularly well - that scene struck me as maybe one of the least selfish things Damon has done on the show, least about *himself*. Sweet and sad.
loganator chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
so sad! This scene makes me cry like a baby i love that song!:)
pretty in orange chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
I really like how you give Damon emotions! Kudos, definitely. You do so well with Damose, I really love these little oneshots that you do. I'm hoping if you have time I'll see more from you? In the meantime, this goes to favorites and you on my alerts.
BlueEyes444 chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Wow...that was beautiful. I loved it. Even if I did cry. :)
Kabby-Bellarke-Life chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
I sobbed so hard reading this and watching this scene.
Fifille chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
I swear to God, I'm doing everything I can not to cry.
KlauderC chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Ok, so just watching that made me cry. Reading the way you wrote that made me cry like a baby! I loved it! chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
That was so sad. I watched the part where Rose dies on the show about 5 times and I cried every time.

I almost cried when I read this, too. It was beautiful, and I think it would be what was going on in Damon's head. Thanks for writing it!
delicateruins chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Oh gosh... this is written so well - its absolutely beautiful. This scene was so sad, and you did do it justice. :)
S.E. Carrigan chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
That was tragically perfect... Wow. I actually have a lump in my throat, and I know if I reread this I'll start crying. Great job getting your point across in a succinct and easy way. I'm still reeling about how quickly I got emotionally into this after only 3 lines. Amazing, amazing job.

~S.E. Carrigan
toffeenutlatte chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
good grief - just re-lived it all over again ! Makes me cry every time. Well done though. Really nicely written :)
babyvfan chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
I wanted to cry when I saw that scence in the show, b/c Damon had to kill someone he really cared about. I liked your one-shot. It's sad, but really good.