Reviews for Autumn Twilights, Winter Nights and Spring Dawns
Anubis Cloudly chapter 18 . 9/17
It's a shame that this fic is dead
Nessa Ar-Fieneil chapter 7 . 5/9
Raistlin was right they were fortunate. I play D&D, most undead in just about every campaign setting are driven by a need to torment and slay the living. These beings have a purpose which means they are driven by something other than hatred of the living.
Nessa Ar-Fieneil chapter 2 . 5/2
She will need to be careful around Raistlin. Raistlin is very very cunning and dangerous.
Nessa Ar-Fieneil chapter 1 . 5/2
This looks promising, I'm not sure if I should publish it. I am working on a fic where I drop an elf from Oerth into Krynn and on the compaignions. Instead of knowing too much, she'd know too little.

Welll your OC is going to be in for a wild ride, just remember their first night in the cave they barely have any food
Omgawesome chapter 18 . 1/4
Love it, can not wait for the next chapter. Please don't kill Sturm. He is my favorite.
Gabriel chapter 18 . 6/25/2014
I do hope you continue with the series really good fic. Looking forward to the next update. :)
RT86 chapter 18 . 6/2/2013
Interesting update on the current chapter! Hm things got more complicated when Farren blurted out the most important events of the War of the Lance! I Can't wait to see more! :)
Marco chapter 18 . 5/15/2013
Really intense chapter! How will Farren resolve the crisis now? Maybe Sturm can still live and somehow win the war by a different alternate solution? The Dark Queen sure is scary I can imagine the "Smiled sweetly" part *shivers* o.o Looking forward to the next installment! :)
Noxy the Proxy chapter 18 . 4/17/2013
Please update another is really great!
Vex chapter 18 . 8/30/2012
Oh WOW! o.o Such an incredible story. Lets hope she can get out of there alive and to win the war! Things just gotten more intense, that knowledge that she has with her will definitely determine the fate of the world of Krynn. Farren might save Tanis life from being killed by that unknown Tarmak during the Chaos War? o.o

I wander if the Queen is very interested on Planet Earth the visions she might have seen through Farren's visions? She might even find a way into the modern 21st century world and invade it?
BoldBlondeandBeautifulmobile chapter 12 . 7/27/2011
Lovely! xDDDDD soooo many Kender, my head is spinning in a good way. I do completely love your story, and will be anxiously waiting for an update.

-Alex{DragonLance fangirl mode}
havishanta chapter 12 . 7/27/2011
This is such a good story! :D

Your writing has gotten much better over the time span. Thanks for updating. :)
Empress of the roses chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
OMG! i absolutely love the first chapter of your book :D you nailed tassloff's personality to the "T" i too have read almost all of the books.. granted they keep coming out with new ones . i 3 it though :D

Keep up the good work XD
havishanta chapter 11 . 3/24/2011
Can't wait for an update! It looks awesome so far! :)
havishanta chapter 2 . 3/24/2011
Ahhh! how interesting! It's so cool to see all the characters again! Thanks for sharing! :D