Reviews for Autumn Twilights, Winter Nights and Spring Dawns
RT86 chapter 18 . 6/2/2013
Interesting update on the current chapter! Hm things got more complicated when Farren blurted out the most important events of the War of the Lance! I Can't wait to see more! :)
Marco chapter 18 . 5/15/2013
Really intense chapter! How will Farren resolve the crisis now? Maybe Sturm can still live and somehow win the war by a different alternate solution? The Dark Queen sure is scary I can imagine the "Smiled sweetly" part *shivers* o.o Looking forward to the next installment! :)
Noxy the Proxy chapter 18 . 4/17/2013
Please update another is really great!
Vex chapter 18 . 8/30/2012
Oh WOW! o.o Such an incredible story. Lets hope she can get out of there alive and to win the war! Things just gotten more intense, that knowledge that she has with her will definitely determine the fate of the world of Krynn. Farren might save Tanis life from being killed by that unknown Tarmak during the Chaos War? o.o

I wander if the Queen is very interested on Planet Earth the visions she might have seen through Farren's visions? She might even find a way into the modern 21st century world and invade it?
BoldBlondeandBeautifulmobile chapter 12 . 7/27/2011
Lovely! xDDDDD soooo many Kender, my head is spinning in a good way. I do completely love your story, and will be anxiously waiting for an update.

-Alex{DragonLance fangirl mode}
havishanta chapter 12 . 7/27/2011
This is such a good story! :D

Your writing has gotten much better over the time span. Thanks for updating. :)
Empress of the roses chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
OMG! i absolutely love the first chapter of your book :D you nailed tassloff's personality to the "T" i too have read almost all of the books.. granted they keep coming out with new ones . i 3 it though :D

Keep up the good work XD
havishanta chapter 11 . 3/24/2011
Can't wait for an update! It looks awesome so far! :)
havishanta chapter 2 . 3/24/2011
Ahhh! how interesting! It's so cool to see all the characters again! Thanks for sharing! :D
x.Janele.x chapter 11 . 3/13/2011
Good luck finding a job, and I hope you feel better! :) You haven't lost me as a reader!
Quiet Harmony-chan chapter 11 . 3/5/2011
Wow! I hope things get better!
Amazinggg chapter 3 . 2/15/2011
I've only had time to read a few chapters but I think you are capturing everyone's character wonderfully and hope that your are going to continue writing. Really good work
x.Janele.x chapter 10 . 1/31/2011
A... half elf half centaur? *Shudder* That just seems a bit awkward, LOL! Yay for OCs, can't wait to see what happens next! :) And I'm sure there are other people out there reading this... so many people just don't leave reviews... which they should.
x.Janele.x chapter 9 . 1/31/2011
She should definitely travel to another point in the timeline! She could always find them while they're in the cages or back in Solace, maybe. But if you want humor, when they're captured by Draconians and Tas "becomes" the dragon, that would be pretty funny too!

Anyways, I can't believe how fast you're getting these chapters out lol. It's great! I loved her parting words with the companions... especially with Raistlin. Sigh, if only he'd listen!
x.Janele.x chapter 8 . 1/30/2011
That was a really gorgeous chapter. You really captured the awe and the emotion surrounding the Forestmaster. Loved seeing Fizban too- he wasn't crazy this time! Fizban is probably one of my favorite characters... along with Tas, for comedic relief, of course haha! Can't wait for another update! :)