Reviews for Dark Rose 3: Blood's Path
Pianodevotion chapter 19 . 4/10
if you don't plan on continuing this story would you be interested in giving it to another author to finish ?
pianodevotion chapter 19 . 12/30/2014
Please update
Nikonkey chapter 19 . 7/7/2013
Haven't logged in yet.

Please continue!

Nikonkey chapter 15 . 7/7/2013
Haven't logged in yet.
Anyways I think that the kits of Breezepelt and Heathertail are part of Cricket, Moss, and them are the 7 Goldenheart talked about. They are kinda distantly related and it's sons and daughters. They are related cuz Lionblaze was kind of mates with Heathertail or Heathertail cuz she is Heathers.
Guest chapter 19 . 6/16/2013
Nikonkey chapter 19 . 6/13/2013
I haven't logged in yet cuz I can't on my phone but pm me at Nikonkey

Anyways continue.
I like just started ur Dark Rose series and I LOVE it. I read the whole series up till now. Please continue. And do it soon!
Starwish chapter 19 . 8/4/2012
I love your stories please update! PLEASE!
Guest chapter 19 . 7/16/2012
I love this story. I've read the others and I was hooked, I want more!
Hawkwing-Mistkit chapter 19 . 6/12/2012
i LOVE your stories and honestly pray that you decide to continue your storys! i have read "Rise of Hollystar", and the first 2 "Dare Rose" books with in the past 24 hours (probly longer but it was within 2 days) i will be one of the first to review for the next chapter is you decide to continue this story. im sorry about your friend. my mom's best friend and my only grandfather died just recently from cancer and it was- and still is sometimes- hard for me. you cant stay down forever and its best if you dont- i hope you do and start writing more- its not just me im talking about- i for one, know that a lot of your faithful reveiwers, friends, and even just random people would really love to see that you are continueing your stories. your writing is awesome and loved- please continue.
Lightningstar of Leafclan chapter 19 . 5/31/2012
Please, please ,please, please continue this! I love this so much.
BlossomHunt chapter 19 . 3/28/2012
It's okay. I just like reviewing and reading stories too. Don't feel bad. Maybe we will all go back to writing stories some other time later.
Dawnshinetoolazytologin chapter 19 . 3/15/2012
Whatever in inside the brackets are not part of my name?'kay;)OF CORSE I LOVE YOUR STORIES YOU MUST CONTINUE!MUSTMUSTMUST!
Iheartfantasy chapter 19 . 3/13/2012
Lazy to log in. Hi, it's been a long time since you've been on. But after what you've been through, I'm not surprised. You just needed time. I'm happy you want to continue, and I'd love to see how this series ends! I haven't forgotten you reviewed one of my own stories, so I thought I'd return the favor and say that I want you to continue writing this series!
Nyan Cat fan chapter 19 . 3/12/2012
you may not know me, but I love your stories! Especially this one with all the details and stuff :D. I hope you continue this so we can all see more of your awesome stories :)

-Nyan Cat fan
Applefur of Skyclan chapter 19 . 2/26/2012
I love this story and can't wait to read more, but why are there no more chapters? I can't wait for you to finish this story, but I guess you're not working on it anymore :( Oh well. I loved this story while it lasted :D