Reviews for Band Verse
TDI-Ryro-Eclares chapter 12 . 1/13/2016
Please update again soon! Love this!
Amarylliz158 chapter 12 . 11/30/2015
I love your writing and I love this story! Happiness!:D
Serendipity's tears chapter 12 . 11/29/2015
It fits, it's glorious! Can we have another? :D
Guest chapter 12 . 11/29/2015
i so glad you come back! thank you thnk you
Sincerely Athena chapter 12 . 11/29/2015
Awesome :) you still continuing this?
The Infamous Smile of MonaLisa chapter 12 . 11/29/2015
IM SO HAPPY THAT YOU'RE BACK! This story hasnt been updated in a while and I was really scared that it was abandoned, but I'm really happy to see that you were back. Also, this chapter was a good plot addition- it gave Itachi and Tobi a more well-rounded characterization and I hope that you keep up with this pattern of everyone slowly integrating themselves into each others' lives more and more often as time goes on. Also, I was just wondering but do you have any plans for Kakashi in this story? Either way, thank you for keeping with this story. Can't wait for next chapter!
Amarylliz158 chapter 11 . 2/12/2015
Words cannot describe how much I enjoy this story. FYI I have read this possibly 45 times. It's my backup story for when I get bored or upset with another one.:D Please update!
4Eva Dreaming chapter 11 . 11/4/2014
Haha perfect ending, I can't wait for more amazingness!
4Eva Dreaming chapter 10 . 11/4/2014
Lol the man upstairs, very clever wording XD
Serendipity's tears chapter 11 . 9/4/2014
I love Sakura's new relationship with Jashin! Still going strong with every chapter, I can hardly wait for more. :D
SomebodyLost chapter 11 . 9/2/2014
BAHAHA, a shout-out to ASoCE! (Speaking of which, I totally miss that fic... must reread...)
I dunno where that candy-store Tobi, police officer Kisame and Itachi shout-out was mentioning though...

Still, this is an enjoyable chapter. Thanks. :D
Malady chapter 11 . 9/2/2014
Oooh, thanks for updating! This chapter was interesting; loved the interaction between Itachi and Sakura. Can't wait for more :)!
AwaitTheRise chapter 10 . 5/3/2014
This really is too god. I think this is the third or fourth time I've read this? Anyways, love it, and hope you will continue :)
dreamingconstellations chapter 10 . 3/1/2014
Awe I rally love your portrayal of kisame as a sort of older brother to Sakura it is so sweet. On the otherhand mr. Uchiha who I expect is Madara really gives me the chills. Regardless, please update soon.
AnimaAmore chapter 9 . 2/1/2014
Oh, THE dreaded question. And by Sasuke no less!

Amazing writing, very interesting story. Please update soon, this is great!