Reviews for Breathe Me
Blainecrisslove chapter 10 . 9/14/2013
:/ u never did
Dyl chapter 10 . 8/10/2012
Nooooo it's not abandoned is it
Vita.Amore.Riso chapter 10 . 3/14/2012
Why no update yet? :-(
Zizichan96 chapter 9 . 1/16/2012
HOLY. SHIT. You. What are you doing to my emotions; this story. WOW. SO many feelings!

I love it, please update soon!
aslytherinindistrict12 chapter 9 . 11/24/2011
can you update this story please? i want to see the healing and recovery process and blaine healthyish again. please dont leave it like this it is very very good
perchance to wake chapter 9 . 10/16/2011
This is so sad O_O But it's really good. I'd love to read more.

K
Skia9 chapter 9 . 7/4/2011
This is amazing. I do hope you update as soon as you can- the images are vivid and I can't wait to see Blaine's healing process continue. I did spot some typos, but those could be fixed with a read over or, better, a beta (I could help you with that one if you want.) Great job, I loved it :)
Protector-of-Atlantis chapter 9 . 5/6/2011
Um... Yeah, I'm speachless! But in a good way I PROMISE! This is really good and I hope you are able to continue updating really soon! This is an amazing piece of art you have here! Can't wait for more!
colfercriss chapter 9 . 4/28/2011
Oh, I cried so much. Poor Blaine! ):

I love this story, it's amazing. Thank you for writing!
EllaCrain chapter 9 . 4/25/2011
So... Good. Such vivd writing and so emotional. Had me in tears half the time the other half from smiling at everyone supporting each other TT I am so nervous to see what happens if Kurt finds out who hurt Blaine and why. He could potentially blame himself just like Blaine is blaming himself for everyone else's pain and then everything will fall apart then. OMG I can't wait for the next chapter!
KrystensCorner chapter 9 . 4/25/2011
I LOVE THIS! You are making me cry.. It is so great and amazing :D
bowtiesandsuspenders chapter 9 . 4/25/2011
Gah, my heart...I just love your combination of fluff and angst and comfort. It's just so beautiful. I cannot wait for the next chapter; keep it up! :)
I'm Truly Clueless chapter 9 . 4/25/2011
Poor Blaine :( you write him really well, and the scene with Santana was really heartbreaking and sweet and sad and GAH I'm kind of speechless. I'm really enjoying this :)
Cerise-Chocolat chapter 9 . 4/25/2011
God that was beautiful! I love the fact that Blaine and Santana are best friends, and how broken she is when she sees him. You really are an incredible writer, I could almost feel their pain. This story is amazing, I seriously can't wait for more!
thatswhathermionedoes chapter 8 . 4/18/2011
This is very, very good. The plot is excellent and believable, and all the characters appear to have reacted to this in believable ways, and I really like how you have written Kurt and Blaine - they are both very believable.

However, some places to improve...

You keep calling Karofsky "Kurofsky". He doesn't have a "u" in his name.

Also, in some places there are typos - I remember seeing "begging" where I think it should have been "begin", "closet" for "closer". This can be easily resolved by having a quick final check before posting, or asking someone to just read over.

A few times, I have questioned the flow of the story - it has seemed jerky, with too-short sentences that detract from their meaning rather than emphasising it. This is a lot harder to correct than typos, but if you get yourself a beta they should be able to point out where it seems to jerky.

In one or two places I was confused - Rachel was described as Finn's girlfriend in one of the earlier chapters, I think, but in chapter eight Quinn was described as kissing Finn's bicep? That seemed a little...off to me, if Rachel is Finn's girlfriend.

Overall, however, I really like this fic. It's tugged on my heartstrings, and managed to make me possibly even more attatched to Kurt and Blaine. I can't wait to see what happens next, so I'd suggest updating soon ;)