Reviews for Steel Vengeance
YungMoolah chapter 19 . 8/15/2016
Ayyy, now hopefully you also made a story to connect fallout nv and fallout 3 and 4 together HAHAHA thanks for writing this fanfic!
YungMoolah chapter 13 . 8/15/2016
So he just got free implants that made him 10 x more deadly and he's whining? HAHAH WOOOW
Guest chapter 2 . 5/29/2016
Love the doctor who ref in chapter 2.
madking357 chapter 14 . 3/27/2016
This story is utterly fantastic. I know I kind of am reading it late since it was finished a couple years back but man you really know how to write! I am impressed by the in depth characters and dialogue you bring to the table. The story is so immersive and exciting. I have heard a couple people say "Oh that's not realistic." But I disagree with their opinions. I mean it's fallout you got to take what you got with it in terms of reality. However, you definitely know how to balance realism with some awesomeness from the fallout universe my friend. Well done!
madking357 chapter 1 . 3/25/2016
Dang bro, you know how to write a story. I am excited to keep reading. Good plotline and and character development. Couple grammatical things but beside that, completely solid story! Can't wait to keep reading.
Mojako chapter 6 . 1/19/2016
you dont know how much im happy reading this... GREAt for all chapters
Ash19256 chapter 19 . 8/3/2015
*clap clap clap clap* Excellent work. This is one fic I would highly recommend. Perhaps in the future we could see a bit of good old Courier Six?
IansInsane chapter 19 . 3/26/2015
One of the best stories ever
IansInsane chapter 15 . 3/26/2015
I have no clue why, but for some reason i thought the last chapter was 15... i was really mad becasue this is awesome then i saw next and i was like wah? and then i was like FUCK YEAH!
IansInsane chapter 7 . 3/25/2015
FUCKING CYBERMEN WHY CAN"T YOU JUST DIE OUT! HASN'T THE DOCTOR TRIED TO KILL YOU ENOUGH TIMES!?
thepkrmgc chapter 17 . 1/17/2015
the victory is a bit of a deus ex machina, no way the brotherhood captured that many vertibirds
thepkrmgc chapter 16 . 1/17/2015
sige warfare isnt fun for anyone involved...
thepkrmgc chapter 15 . 1/17/2015
of all the things leon could mod into his arm why would he choose a whip?! a ripper or gatling laser would be the sensible choice, if not a fatman launcher
thepkrmgc chapter 14 . 1/17/2015
amata sure didnt waste any time before jumping on the human augmentation bandwagon, robot arms are really cool and all but it kind of turns the "i will love you no matter what skin you wear" thing into a rather creepy "i will abandon my humanity just so i can be intimate with you" vibe
thepkrmgc chapter 13 . 1/17/2015
and now leon's got the jensen treatment: nice timing on the part of the big damn heros though