Reviews for Changes
Oceane chapter 6 . 3/10/2011
Kyaahhhhh So cute! xD

Please update!
Tracey4t chapter 6 . 3/6/2011
Ha, I knew it! Somehow I knew it was really going to be a girl! Great & cute chapter, all in one! Keep it up. :)
KageNoNeko chapter 6 . 3/5/2011
I just realized that you used ; which give you the sweat drop on DeviantArt.

I love how this chapter came together.
SnOandZnT chapter 6 . 3/5/2011
KageNoNeko chapter 5 . 2/20/2011
Haruhi might have been a little too much with the kiss at the end, but I really don't feel like it was too out character that hormones couldn't be blamed for the OOCness.
Tracey4t chapter 5 . 2/18/2011
I think you write just find & I think you did Haruhi just fine & even if some people thin you did her wrong, this is your story so you can write it however you think is best, so keep up the good work! Can't wait for the next chapter! :)
SnOandZnT chapter 5 . 2/18/2011
U bttr keep writing this.

If u don't I might hav to stalk u. And poke u to death.

XD
snowstormcat chapter 4 . 2/9/2011
I have the same problem. Choppy! I hate it so much and whenever I try to fix it it always stays the same...sigh. You actually did a really good job though, seriously, I didn't think it was choppy it all as I was reading.
SnOandZnT chapter 4 . 2/7/2011
U need to make it a girl just to torture Tamaki.

xD
Jester's Pet Oriole chapter 3 . 2/5/2011
I had an idea like this for Ouran a little while ago. One in which Haruhi has children young but continue her studies and enters the work force while Tamaki tends to the child alone. It was a sad idea where Haruhi chose work over family and didn't realize it until to late.

I like this though! There were POV and tense errors but keep up the good work.
snowstormcat chapter 3 . 2/5/2011
Awesome! :)
SnOZnT chapter 3 . 2/5/2011
Amazzzzin
KageNoNeko chapter 3 . 2/5/2011
I think you did a pretty good job with Hikaru and Kaoru. I do say touching upon Haruhi's insecurities and developing into the plot is a very good ideal. Tamaki probably should start paying attention to Haruhi more because he might be able to pick up what she is not trying not to tell him about her feelings about having a child.
KageNoNeko chapter 2 . 1/30/2011
It is defiantly hard to write Mei because you don't have much to go on.