Reviews for Broken Hearts
Trevilliana Darkmoon chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Absolutely lovely story.
DoomKnight1of24 chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
This is actually a really good story. Its not the longest, but one of the better Aeducan-stories I've read so far. I played dwarven noble often myself, and I think the relationship between Gorim and Aeducan, or Sereda in this case, has been captured in an interesting way.
Sarah1281 chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
I'm glad that there's no romance in this. Regardless of what will come Sereda's way in the future, I find it more heartbreaking that she lost Gorim and doesn't have a LI or soon-to-be LI waiting in the wings. Gorim not being able to really see Sereda is an interesting concept I've never really thought of before and, despite his 'I see you' line, it makes sense. He's always so reverent and never blames you for anything no matter how horrible you can be to him. I also liked that it took awhile for Alistair to convince her to open up at all.
Fez chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
MAKER. I was thrilled to find this story. Thank you...definitely favoriting it for the future.
Queen of Asgard chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
This is wonderful! Gorim is such an underrated character, so it's nice to see stories about him, especially when they're so nicely written. I think you captured Sereda's emotions throughout this story perfectly - the betrayal and hurt.

I also enjoyed the dynamics between her and Alistair. Alistair taking a moment to be mostly serious is always refreshing in a fic, and it was just a very cute moment - him trying to understand her ways and all.
veetvont chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
This is well done. The Gorim story line is so compelling and so tragic, and you preserve that well. The tendency is to make a villain out of Gorim or his new wife, but you avoid that, and this is better for it. It was sweet of Alistair to be there for Sereda also. Excellent work!
fifespice chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
aww poor sereda least alistair was there to comfort her hes so sweet