Reviews for Bridal Style
Bootiful
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
Aayy supa cute
WritesByTheMoonlight chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
I'm a big pile of mush after that last part, really i am. I don't know which part was my favorite, I think I secretly liked all of them as each one had that special little touch in their own little way :) I giggled when Superman was teaching Superboy how to fly (at least I'm assuming that that's what he was doing?) his reaction and Wally's just made me laugh, I could see Wally screaming like a girl. And the section when M'Gann dumped Robin on Wally's bed made me blush too, lol...however, it DID work. The last part though, is what really melted my insides. Overprotective team with overprotective Daddy!Bats, and that just made my night right there. Perfect little ficlet to go to sleep with. Wally practically called Bruce DaddyBats in that last sentence up there...*snickers*. Awesome. ;)
Rose Marie 301 chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Awwwww! I love it!
GhostLucy chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
Awww
BrienneJamie chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
That last one was depressing. But I really loved all of these little shorts!
stormypeach1396 chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Details, I love those little details. Especially the one that has to do with Wally being a part of batmans favor.
andysanime chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Ha-ha I really loved this 3 XD aww poor Dick though /... and you see Batman, you see what happens when /you/ owe Superman a favor? Dick gets pulled into it XD
PurpleFairy11 chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
this was really cute keep up the great work
HipsterL chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
:'( it's the aniversary of Robin's parents dying isn't it? Good Wally! Being supportive! This was pretty sweet and adorable. Funny too. Overall I give it a highscore of 9.99999/10
Ikurus chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Me like. Thanks for writing and sharing.
Serenity Marie chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Very cute, I really enjoyed it.
xzettax chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Hey! I really don't like to much that of, you know... Robin and KF but I can said is kinda cute... so congratulations :)
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »