Reviews for Just Another Day on the Job
Athese chapter 1 . 7/26
This is gonna sound so weird considering the torture you put my fav character through but I love this story! I love the angst and the willingness to sacrifice and all that. I loved it! Sorry Wally :) but I think most of us here like to see their fav character getting hurt. And you didn't go overboard with it, it was just right. And you managed to capture Wally's emotions so well, and the (psychological) torture he is going through. And still manage to make him crack jokes or those small thoughts that define Wally.

And it's your story of course, but I really really would like to see what happens afterwards. With flash or the team trying to make him comfortable and looking after him etc.
and again, I know it's your story so if you don't want to, you really don't have to. But I would like to see them go.. Yknow a bit further. Not rape him but them cutting open his uniform or something. And then getting ready and the. Robin saving him just on time.

Either way I loved the story and from what I've read so far, you're an amazing writer! 3

See ya!
crazyawesome chapter 1 . 7/15
Okay, wow. I didn't expect any of this. It's probably really late, but I just found this fic and I can't help myself.

It's kind of...sad, I guess, how Wally goes through all of that for his team, then thinks of it as his duty, totally disregarding the fact that NO ONE should have to experience that, regardless of whether they're a superhero 'on the job'. It really makes you wonder how far he would go, how far he'd stretch the boundaries to be the superhero that people expect him to be.

Okay, I'm totally going off-kilter here, but the point is that your story is amazing and thought-provoking and I absolutely LOVE it. I need more fics like this in my life, I'm serious...
Nike Scarlet chapter 1 . 7/12
I would absolutely LOVE another chapter of this...preferably where we see the other's reactions and how they treat Wally afterwards... Also, I wanna kick that guy's face in, but I think Superboy has that covered for me. *grins evilly*
Shika.Tot chapter 1 . 7/11
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2015
That was seriously so good and heartbreaking. You should definitely do a follow up where the league finds out, especially Barry. There aren't enough Wally/Barry fics out there. Good job!
Xcherokee chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
My poor baby!
reddoggie chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
Oh my god, poor Wally dealing with such creeps! I was loving protective Superboy, beat those pervs good! I just wish there was more, but overall, amazingly written, thanks!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
You should make a part two of how everyone (especially Berry, and bats) finds out. How they may try to treat wally like glass, everyone being over protective and such like that
blueravenchick chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
Poor Wally!
Duly Ignored chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
You know, a follow-up to see how the mentors coughcoughBarrycough handled it would be interesting.

Seriously, BC's got her work cut out for her after this.

And Batman...
bat-tron chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Oh, god! Poor KF, good thing Robin was there to help.
*shudders* Just another day on the job sounds so awful.
caylender chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
I guess it was only a matter of time until they ran into some serious perverts, especially while dressed in spandex... So creepy but very well done.
YumiDoesTheMacarena chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
That was... perfectly nauseating. In a damn-you-wrote-that-well kind of way. I was so, SO happy when Robin stepped in.
Gorelotte chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
POOR WALLY! And man did rob beat some a as well. Superboy is also another you do not want coming at you. thouse vills had no clue what they where doing...
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Poooor Wally!
That right, supey! Attack that jerk!
I love the overprotective team! :D