Reviews for Just Another Day on the Job
blueravenchick chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
Poor Wally!
Duly Ignored chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
You know, a follow-up to see how the mentors coughcoughBarrycough handled it would be interesting.

Seriously, BC's got her work cut out for her after this.

And Batman...
bat-tron chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Oh, god! Poor KF, good thing Robin was there to help.
*shudders* Just another day on the job sounds so awful.
caylender chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
I guess it was only a matter of time until they ran into some serious perverts, especially while dressed in spandex... So creepy but very well done.
YumiDoesTheMacarena chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
That was... perfectly nauseating. In a damn-you-wrote-that-well kind of way. I was so, SO happy when Robin stepped in.
Gorelotte chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
POOR WALLY! And man did rob beat some a as well. Superboy is also another you do not want coming at you. thouse vills had no clue what they where doing...
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Awwwwwwwwwww.
Poooor Wally!
That right, supey! Attack that jerk!
I love the overprotective team! :D
juniper294 chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Not sure that the ending gave the rest of the story justice, but this was a very powerful piece. gave me the heebie-geebies at one point, very well written for such a topic.
Lolchen chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Oh my god. I sorta feel sick for actually liking this but... I just love the team dynamics in this. Nice characterisation.
TealEyedBeing chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
I adored how protective the male team members were over Wally x3
Mistress of Solitude chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Oh my.
I think I'm in love.
This was written so wonderfully.
Though my heart breaks for Wally, and at the least lines. But nonetheless, this was a great story to read.
I enjoyed it very much, especially how you wrote everyone in here.
Serenity Marie chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Very good, I really enjoyed it.
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Nice work.
CalamityJim chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
That was really well done. You had a very deft touch with a very serious subject and didn't make the story about victimization for the sake of victimization. It was an interesting character study as well as being a bit of a delicate commentary. Ten points
renegadewriter8 chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Oh this was brilliant! Poor Wally though, they should have given Supey five minutes *nod**nod* I would seriously love to see more. The team's reactions like how they act maybe a tad bit more protective of him and ohoo I saw someone mention that Barry and the League should find out about what happened. I totally second that! Please please please write more of this! Loved it so much!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »