Reviews for Just Another Day on the Job
Xcherokee chapter 1 . 11/22
My poor baby!
reddoggie chapter 1 . 7/10
Oh my god, poor Wally dealing with such creeps! I was loving protective Superboy, beat those pervs good! I just wish there was more, but overall, amazingly written, thanks!
You should make a part two of how everyone (especially Berry, and bats) finds out. How they may try to treat wally like glass, everyone being over protective and such like that
blueravenchick chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
Poor Wally!
Duly Ignored chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
You know, a follow-up to see how the mentors coughcoughBarrycough handled it would be interesting.

Seriously, BC's got her work cut out for her after this.

And Batman...
bat-tron chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Oh, god! Poor KF, good thing Robin was there to help.
*shudders* Just another day on the job sounds so awful.
caylender chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
I guess it was only a matter of time until they ran into some serious perverts, especially while dressed in spandex... So creepy but very well done.
YumiDoesTheMacarena chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
That was... perfectly nauseating. In a damn-you-wrote-that-well kind of way. I was so, SO happy when Robin stepped in.
Gorelotte chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
POOR WALLY! And man did rob beat some a as well. Superboy is also another you do not want coming at you. thouse vills had no clue what they where doing...
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Poooor Wally!
That right, supey! Attack that jerk!
I love the overprotective team! :D
juniper294 chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Not sure that the ending gave the rest of the story justice, but this was a very powerful piece. gave me the heebie-geebies at one point, very well written for such a topic.
Lolchen chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Oh my god. I sorta feel sick for actually liking this but... I just love the team dynamics in this. Nice characterisation.
TealEyedBeing chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
I adored how protective the male team members were over Wally x3
Mistress of Solitude chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Oh my.
I think I'm in love.
This was written so wonderfully.
Though my heart breaks for Wally, and at the least lines. But nonetheless, this was a great story to read.
I enjoyed it very much, especially how you wrote everyone in here.
Serenity Marie chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Very good, I really enjoyed it.