Reviews for Captain Jack's New Daughter
solanna chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
Now I don't mean to be rude but I think you should make a difference to start the first character
Christine chapter 15 . 8/13/2014
Oh continue please if you don't I'm gonna resurrect Lisa and have all you killed...
Christine chapter 15 . 8/10/2014
Kool story i love her name but how old is she? Looks? Life?
Caitlyn chapter 15 . 8/2/2014
It is the best thing I have read now I want to know when the next part is coming.
Liveyourdaydream chapter 15 . 5/27/2014
OMG!
Islaboe chapter 4 . 9/23/2013
Poor Sapphire she has saved Gwen but what will happen to her now ?
Islaboe chapter 3 . 9/23/2013
Sapphire is taking a real chance and Jack will not be amused with her trying to rescue Gwen
Islaboe chapter 2 . 9/23/2013
Not good to give away where Torchwood is Sapphire will learn that the hard way I suppose
Islaboe chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
I love the thought of Captain Jack being a dad but I wonder how he'll feel about that whe he finds out ?
doctorwhofanatic19971 chapter 12 . 9/17/2012
I was really confused at first but I'm living it!
dwatlaskrhtcm chapter 9 . 4/7/2011
Awwww You Could Have Made It A Bit Longer , Anyway I Love That Chapter Even Though It Was Short , Please , Please , Please , Please , Update Soon , Well Done And Thanks .
dwatlaskrhtcm chapter 8 . 3/21/2011
Awwww Just Getting Really Intresting And All , Please , Please , Please , Please Update Soon , Well Done And Thanks .
dwatlaskrhtcm chapter 7 . 3/15/2011
Awwww Please , Please Update Soon , Well Done And Thanks .
dwatlaskrhtcm chapter 6 . 2/17/2011
Awwww , Please , Please , Please , Please Update Soon , I Love This Chapter , Well Done And Thanks .
dwatlaskrhtcm chapter 5 . 2/12/2011
Awwww The Last Bit Was Sad , Please , Please , Please , Please Update Soon And Try And Make The Next One A Little Bit Longer Please, Well Done And Thanks .