Reviews for The First Step Towards Responsibility
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 1 . 1/1
sweet.
moemish1 chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
I love sassy batman. loved it
8annie81 chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
He didn't freak out as much as I wanted him to, but his discomfort was rather satisfying.
*Thor Peg*
Another!
YumiDoesTheMacarena chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
D'AAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWW. That's sweet. Certainly better than what they did in canon. Ugh, what a disappointment that was!
HenrySeb chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
well I think it is marvelous and would not mind more. great job keep up the fantastic work!
Xochitlr chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
This is really good I'd love to read more this update soon plz!
TwiTragic13 chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Type your review here...
andysanime chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
I really liked this ) it may not have been 'comedy' but... I found it amusing )
Lolchen chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
*sniff* So cute! Love the pieces of humour, and the fluff. Superman being so stand-offish at first to Superboy always bothered me during the cartoon, and I love some insight on it. I really like the 'Batman still calling Superboy an it' part, especially contrasted with the subtle rebuke he gave Clark.
kioku7 chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Awwwwww! This was good! I loved the ending!
Tiger Priestess chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
This was great!

I love Conner!
skull pride chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
"im batman. I hate everyone." I cracked up at that. I also really liked this!
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Hee hee. Very good. Batman blunt has it perks. Love the iteractions. Love the realizations of CK, and giggled over the Justice Leagues survival instincts. I look forward to him getting a proper Kryptonian name too.
xzettax chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Ok' first Batman is soo mean! and Second so nice how Superman act with Superboy... I think is a little awkward but cute.
BlatantBookworm chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
It's awesome. Definitely about time Clarke got some responsibility about Conner. Especially love Bruce's bits.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »