Reviews for Taming The Reverends Daughter
Carver Edlund chapter 2 . 12/31/2012
great story so far!
xS I L E N T Harmony chapter 2 . 6/13/2011
Okayyy I SO want more of this story! I need to know what's going on with Michelle! haha :)
apester chapter 2 . 1/30/2011
Definatly not what i was expecting, But i really liked it.

So far the story is really intriguing and i cant wait to see what actually is wrong with that girl.

Post soon again, please!
Deangirl93 chapter 2 . 1/30/2011
i have to know whats going on with her... plz update soon :)
Amy90 chapter 2 . 1/30/2011
That's scary... Which language is she speaking? What kind of monster except a demon possesses people? I'm holding my breath here - Hope u update soon!
JazzyRose45 chapter 2 . 1/30/2011
i like this chapter. It was cool. The motel part reminded me of jennifers body haha. Real good.

Plse update soon ! ::)
Sam and Dean crazy ass wench chapter 2 . 1/30/2011
Omg that chapter was awesome it really had me on the edge of my seat what the he'll is wrong with her please update soon :)
AprilC3604 chapter 2 . 1/30/2011
Omg this was a great chapter. Man that girl is in deep! I hope Dean can figure out what's going on and save her! This is getting so good! Please update!
Sam and Dean crazy ass wench chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
I have a good feeling about this story is michelle something supernatural could she be a werewolf it just a guess really loved the first chapter well done hope you can update soon :)
AmyLee22 chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Wow you go girl with the new stories. Sorry OK behind. What is up on that town? Something is up with that chick. Well I'm hooked now so update please
Deangirl93 chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Michelle isnt possessed, so then what is she?... cant wait to see what happens next... plz update soon :)
apester chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Ah i love it so far and cant wait untill you post some more...hopefully soon :)

theres definatly something supernatural going on here. My preemptive guess is that shes a werewolf. We'll just see i guess.
AprilC3604 chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Dude I loved this! I knew I would! You know that. This first chapter was awesome! Did she kill the cop? :) I wonder. I can't wait to see where this goez. I really love it. Please update asap