Reviews for Some Kinda Love
Starkraken chapter 10 . 3/25/2013
Such a sweet expansion on the show that fits right in. Nice work.
alexiroseni chapter 4 . 1/9/2013
I like that bit about the werewolf. He had his limits...ha if he could see his future.
UBEAPPY2 chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
As usual, top-notch read.

It occurred to me that Mitchell hadn't been invited in to the apartment. I'm thinking that since he was apparently invited into the apartment building, that gave him carte blanche entry into any apartment he wished, as they are only collections of rooms within the building. Works for me.
Night-Weaver369 chapter 10 . 6/7/2011
I cannot believe you just left it there!
gingernut49 chapter 10 . 4/3/2011
A really excellent read - many thanks. I'd never got into reading fan fiction before but since Mitchell so sadly departed I need to read almost as much as he needs to feed!
Ruby Rosetta Red chapter 10 . 2/14/2011
As you know by now, i have adored every single word of this fic. I have especially loved how you ended this one, yes it was heartbreaking that she left him but i like that you made him determined to stay clean even though his first instinct was to feed.

Thank you for sharing this original, wonderful insight on this relationship :)
Ruby Rosetta Red chapter 9 . 2/13/2011
Love, love love this so much. I often wondered, given the depth of affection between Josie and Mitchell in S1, why they separated, this works so incredibly well and something Herrick would do.

Beautiful as always.
Ruby Rosetta Red chapter 8 . 2/13/2011
Incredible as always. Off to read the next chapter :)
Ruby Rosetta Red chapter 7 . 2/12/2011
I hoped that you would write about that weekend in Clifton and you did...absolutely beautifully written as always.

I'm intrigued by the watcher role and what Herrick is up to, it can't be good.

Again..fantastic stuff. :)
Ruby Rosetta Red chapter 6 . 2/11/2011
I love how you've written Mitchell's struggle with his 'addiction' and how Herrick knows and plays on it, playing to his ego.

I love this story more with each chapter. Looking forward to the next one!
Wicked R chapter 6 . 2/11/2011
I'm glad you covered this-of course vampires can't go on forever without blood and be well and merry. there's the big predicament.
Ruby Rosetta Red chapter 5 . 2/9/2011
Here i am again!. Yet again you do not disappoint.

I love reading this fic, of the possibilities of their relationship. I wonder why it ended when you see the obvious affection they have for each other in S1. You write about her misgivings, her questions for the future so believably and again really beautifully.

Hopefully you'll get other reviewers other than me, they don't know what they're missing because you deserve more reviews.

Looking forward to the next chapter as always :)
Ruby Rosetta Red chapter 4 . 2/5/2011
Ha!...another wonderful chapter.

Loved the sugar puffs and black coffee line, made me chuckle.

I'm enjoying his struggle, to remain clean for himself and for Josie, his musings and the encounter with the werewolf.

This is an absolutely fascinating fic and as always, wonderfully, warmly written :)
Ruby Rosetta Red chapter 3 . 2/3/2011
And i definitely like this more with each chapter.

I read in your profile that you've been writing since June '10 and i have to admit that i'm blown away by just how well you write.(btw, have you thought about enabling your PM's?)

This is my favourite BH fic here by a long shot, you write Mitchell so wonderfully. Very true to show canon. :)
Ruby Rosetta Red chapter 2 . 1/31/2011
First of all, thank you for posting this so quickly. Yet again, another brilliant absorbing chapter. I like how you write Mitchell, his human side warring with his vampire side.

I can't believe you haven't had more reviews, you certainly deserve them. I look forward to your next chapter, whenever that may be :)