Reviews for Forced parenthood
Ii know its been forever since this story was updated but please,, please, update this! D':
Athle chapter 16 . 6/26/2013
That was a mean trick House. Haha.

I wonder if you're still continuing this though? :)
Athle chapter 3 . 6/23/2013
Chase cooing. I just found that adorable. Haha. But I think this whole story is adorable. XD
HousesHead13 chapter 16 . 8/12/2012
Oh my god ! I loved it, I found this fic this morning and I couldn t stop reading so I already finished it, please please send me a PM if you can and tell me if you are going to keep on writing, I need to know! I can t just sit and wait! Thank you very much! It s awesome, your ideas are amazing and also the way you write them!

Send you my greetings from Argentina!
lovelynobody00 chapter 16 . 3/15/2012
Ooh, that was a naughty trick. Can't wait for more :)
lovelynobody00 chapter 12 . 3/15/2012
What a handful, I nearly had a heart attack reading this
lovelynobody00 chapter 10 . 3/15/2012
God, these chapters are so cute, i feel all bubbly 3
lovelynobody00 chapter 2 . 3/15/2012
I love how the team addressed coma guys room XD I love this
ms. nuerologist chapter 16 . 3/14/2012
Guess he got vengence from all that sun tan lotion. Ha ha! Curious to know how he pulled that off. This is ms. future nuerologist but now it is ms. nuerologist now! So excited! I want to see what comes next so please do continue the story and as always brilliant as one might say! ;-)!
i fought pirahna chapter 16 . 3/13/2012
i love this story, it's one of the best ones i've read on house. please update soon.
mynamemattersnot chapter 16 . 3/12/2012
mynamemattersnot: I gave up on this story and now you updated. I think I'm just about ready to leave this story and to think when I first read it there was no way I'd ever say that. I liked the chapter but it seemed so much waiting for something that confused me more than it freaked me out especially at the end.; cool lil freshwoman: and the fact we live in California only one or two hours away from Los Angeles depending on how fast you drive and have never heard of the fumes flumes whatever it was again.; mynamemattersnot: exactly like what is that anyways some kind of tube or waterslide?; cool lil' freshwoman: oh and we've been reviewing together for awile not even close to our first time doing it; m: update or not the least you can do is give us warning before you go on long hiatuses or plan on giving up the story completely
wonderful sunshine chapter 16 . 3/12/2012
You finally updated! It was about freaking time! Anyways that was probably the wierdest chapter I've ever read. I thought he had drowned and the next thing you know he waltzs up to Wilson eating ice cream like nothing ever happened. Where did he get that anyways? From the magic genie? Please update before I blow up into a million pieces!
goodnight doctor chapter 16 . 3/11/2012
haha what a wonderful story. it made me laugh so many times. i cant keep the smile off my face. i keep thinkin about little 5 year old greg and wilson
meg1219 chapter 9 . 3/10/2012
I cannot wait until the next chapter! This is a great story,good job!
Anon chapter 16 . 3/9/2012
Wow, what a cool story! Just read the whole thing in one afternoon. I like how you write a realistic 5 year old... and even more so- You write a realistic 5 year old House who is kind of a smart wild child who is also actually kind of spoiled and attention demanding.

I love the way Wilson is protective over House and would love to see a chapter where little greg gets sick maybe? Kids that age are such pains when they are sick because they really don't understand they are- since you write him so well when he's tired or hurt, I would be curious to see you pull that off... Also, caring Wilson is sooo awesome! Fantastic story and you did good on a difficult idea!