Reviews for Naruto: Myoushuu no Fuuin
Blushing Green Apple chapter 9 . 10h
Oh my goodness, this is such a great read. I fell into the pits of despair when I found out I reached the latest devastated...

I love the plot and how you added a twist to the Chuunin exam! Simply marvelous. Team 7 kicks ass.

I know you haven't updated in so long and I hope it is simply just a long term hiatus. All I can ask of you is to please not abandon this. Take however long you want/need, just please don't leave it unfinished...

Just brilliant.
uvu chapter 9 . 10/25
dad-ashi is best kakashi
Awesome story
This fic is the awesomest of awesomesauce!

I hope you're doing well wherever you are.

Thanks for posting.
Ziltoid chapter 9 . 10/20
A pity this fic was abandoned this way, just when things were moving beyond the Team 7 fluff. Oh well, it was enjoyable while it lasted.
Waluigi chapter 9 . 10/15
goddamn! i love this fic and team 7s dynamic in it! i really wanna read about Shikamaru and Narutos match
Intellectual909 chapter 7 . 10/10
I'll be honest, at first I thought very little of your story. However, as I progressed, I fell in love with every moment, how you kept each character intact while giving them a completely new aspect to their personalities. The detail and humor you add fits so perfectly, and gives them all dimension many docs lack. You made them grow to care for each other in a realistic way. When Naruto revealed his past, most authors would make the team go jackass or him. No, you made him get punched, tackled, with a bond stronger than ever in the end. If there is one thing I don't like, is the abrubtness of Sakura's parents death, with very little leading to it and possible factors involved rarely.
I'll let you know, I, along with many other readers, will wait years to read the next chapter you may post, and only overjoy when we do.
Bloody Song chapter 4 . 10/10
Please update this story! We are all crying!
moodysavage chapter 9 . 10/8
I've read all these chapters (and your other two stories) and love love love them! They are so well written and I love the storyline. I am soooo disappointed though that they have not been updated!

I like how this story has such an interesting relationship between the members of team 7 and Kakashi. Kakashi as a teacher who misses a lot about his team at first, is the target of a gossip plan to ruin his reputation, and his fellow shinobi who think he is incompetent... I love when they are protective of each other and show up the other teams as they are mad at others for doubting Kakashi and trying to mess up their team.

I like how the storyline follows major events from canon but changes the details. It makes things interesting! If you get inspired to put us out of our misery... I hope you get inspired to write and continue.

I read some reviews while I was searching for any continuation of this story and hope they are not the reason you stopped writing. I don't know what they were looking for but I imagine they are like the movie critics who rave about stories no one likes. I avoid those. I love your writing style and stories. Please write more if the motivation returns :)
anoneme chapter 9 . 10/6
I love this fic and have been laughing my a$$ off at so many parts... I love it!
anoneme chapter 6 . 10/6
I think this is my favorite Naruto fic to date, and my habit of searching for stories when I find a fandom I like is putting in a broad search term and clicking every story that seems interesting from the summary, so you know I read lots of varied stories. I think I found a quote from this story on another author's page too, which is originally what brought me here, and I'm thoroughly enjoying the story.
Genesis1212 chapter 9 . 10/2
such a good story!
I think hokage should be injured but still alive after chunin exams
I really hope you sometime try to continue on this story, its quite special. Thank you!
I love it, I love it. I reread this last chapter twice.

In the beginning of your story I was enjoying myself, but at the same time squinting suspiciously that this was gonna be one of those stories where everyone stands back and is deeply impressed by the mary-sue-Naruto, yanno? But even though I suspected that was happening, I was still enjoying myself because you wrote the characters well and the events were fun and the dialogue was great.

Then I thought it was gonna be a Kakashi-bashing story...and it wasn't!

Then after they picked up Tsunade and Jiraiya I felt like the story really hit its stride. Not that it wasn't good before, I certainly liked it and I'll probably read this whole thing again sometime, but idk, I felt like there was a difference? That could be a personal taste thing.

The results of those Jounin sensei's concerns earlier in the story resulting in Kakashi being taken away was NOT expected yet not out of nowhere (well done, my guy,) and THOROUGHLY ENJOYABLE. Team 7 putting their new "sensei" in the hospital was a riot. Their planning to get Kakashi back was super fun, and the whole break in to Hokage tower was great. I liked it even better when Kakashi was watching from the freakin' vent, and then when the Hokage KNEW about it.

I like that for all they're -well- above the curve, Team 7 isn't ridiculously OP. If their "sensei" hadn't undersestimated them in a spar, I don't believe they'd have hurt him so badly, for example. They can be beaten. (Just not by other Genin.)

Now they're -wrecking- the Chuunin exams, and showing everyone up gives this delicious sense of vindication that is SO satisfying. And Kakashi's like. Kids. Chill. (I like his low-key needling of the other sensei.) But the kids are SO offended.

All of the fights were fun. I can't WAIT to see Naruto versus Shikamaru. I gasped in excitement when I read that. I'm sure the others will be great too, but that one's my fav. Ah! And Konoha has information from Kabuto now! How will this change the invasion?

Thank you for writing this! :D
4,279 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »