Reviews for Naruto: Myoushuu no Fuuin
meshou storm chapter 9 . 2/23
This has to be one of the best fics I’ve read. It was funny and engaging as well as heart felt. It’s obvious you put a lot of time thinking your story out. I can only say I wish there was more to read but thank you so much for what you have posted.
Altiria-Aty chapter 2 . 2/20
Oh my goodness, this was hilarious! I love the team dynamics in this fic so much! Kakashi drenching them in mud and Sasuke's sly little "Two eyes" comment were the best lines ever! Oh my god! SO GOOD!
jec3884 chapter 9 . 2/20
I enjoyed the direction that you took this story in. Are you still writing this or any other stories?
Veronique Sarisandeul chapter 9 . 2/17
This fic is fantastic and I am so glad that you shared it with us.
kerry.wallace40 chapter 9 . 2/16
Please tell if this fic is dead or not because it shouldn't be as its a great fic.
karen1025 chapter 9 . 2/14
Woahh! Amazing story. Will you be updating it again? I truly hope so. Love the team-family aproach.
I really love this fic! thankyou for sharing.
TheBeauty chapter 9 . 2/4
I want more :) It's a shame this story is not continued :( Making a likeable Salura is quite difficult but somehow you managed it.
deoxeyses chapter 1 . 2/1
Amazing story
Fenrisulfr774 chapter 9 . 1/29
More than half a decade later I still think this story is great. I just finished a re-read and wanted to say that I hope you're doing well, and (more selfishly) I hope you some day find your way back to this story and continue writing it. Even if you don't, though, what you've given us here is well worth the read.
flowerangel502 chapter 9 . 1/28
this was really fucking great and im upset that theres not like 30 more chapters cause holy shit this was so fantastic
flowerangel502 chapter 3 . 1/28
This is great, I love that you put the red light district theme stuff like yakuza and shit in it. I personally feel like this should have 100% been canon Naruto
RarissimaAvis chapter 5 . 1/28
This is so good. How did I not find this until now? Your writing is brilliant! Thanks for sharing this with us! Are you considering writing more in the future? Because this fic is delicious.
Field Marshal Marshmallow chapter 9 . 1/27
I must have read this at least 4 times and it still never gets old for me.
Damn. Such a brilliantly written story. Would love to have read what happens next.
4,550 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »