Reviews for Naruto: Myoushuu no Fuuin
EddyxMarvoloxRiddle chapter 9 . 5/26
You have no idea how many times I've come back and re-read this story in hopes to seeing a new chapter. It's almost been three years now. I do hope nothing's happened to you, and that you eventually come back and continue this story. Til then, I suppose I'll just be re-reading it every now and again.
Mistral77 chapter 9 . 5/24
I love the story! Your team 7is sooo cute I'm waiting impatiently for the next chapter
Oh god, this is just SO amazing!
peacelight24 chapter 9 . 5/23
I was just curious if you were going to continue this? Not to put undue pressure on you or anything, but I was wondering because it's been a while. I love this story, by the way.
silentbluerider chapter 1 . 5/20
This is awesome! But for the love of God pls update!
uwishuwerecool chapter 9 . 5/18
more more pls
LittleChomper chapter 9 . 5/17
Aww.. that's an adorable team 7. Wish you will update this story again.
naruto kurama chapter 8 . 5/16
Lol! Every other sensei bashing alert! Ours funny how awesome team 7 could be if Kakashi had actually trained them like this. Its so cute also that they made this little pack with Kakashi as the alpha. Please make more chapters!
naruto kurama chapter 9 . 5/16
Love it!
HarukaAika chapter 2 . 5/15
This story is so cool. But why is it M rated?
qrcmr5qlgv chapter 9 . 5/15
*crys* this story's so wonderful. Oh, why must it have not updated in over 3years! *sobbs* only like 7 chapters
hlh chapter 9 . 5/14
great story, please continue. will orochimaru die? will naruto help garra with a seal?
Please update for the sake of my sanity this is just so good! I love it!
I really enjoyed this. Thanks for writing.
ShadowVD chapter 9 . 5/7
Pleeeaaassseee updaaaatttteeee! If you're still alive then pleeaasssee~ Alot of Naruto fans out here are reading this so you should be proud by the way :)
3,886 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »