Reviews for Naruto: Myoushuu no Fuuin
Loveless Demon chapter 5 . 5/27
Started raining half way through the chapter...only explanation for the water cascading down my cheeks.
Shadowmaster91 chapter 9 . 5/26
This story has aged well.
BeyondRed chapter 5 . 5/22
K3ep dis goin
Narusakusasuhina chapter 1 . 5/16
Great story so wish you'd have written more. If anybody has recommendations for similar stories as far as character context goes I'd love to read it.
anakulosmos16 chapter 9 . 5/14
You have a great story lone with you and I hope you continue it again. If you are not continuing due to writers block, you have my sympathy!
bartimay1 chapter 5 . 5/14
I am offended that you think this theoretical profession of fuuinjutsu is limited. It should be possible to protect the bridge from all attacks using fuuinjutsu. Maybe it wouldn't be possible for Naruto, but that is because he lacks knowledge. Any attacks made against the bridge most likely uses either chakra, kinetic or potential energy. You just have to make seals that absorb, disperse or redirect these energies. Also anchor the bridge to the planet so that it cannot be sunk or teleported. The use more knowledge Naruto doesn't have to make sure another fuuinjutsu practitioner doesn't remove or disable the seals.
IchyhaUchiha chapter 9 . 5/12
I've never really been a big fan of smart!Naruto fics, but this one was interesting enough that it kept me hooked. Now, after reading the latest chapter... wow. I did not anticipate for me to want an update this much.
Canadian Menteuse chapter 9 . 5/11
I realize it’s been nearly eight years since you’ve updated this story but I want you to know that your writing style and your take in the theses characters are amazing. Writing is clearing something you do beyond well and I hope your skills have not lain dormant. I would love to see an update but I do understand how life can get in the way of much that would give us joy. Do not let your skills go to waste, that would be a a true tragedy.
Mystica Lagoon chapter 9 . 5/11
This is so good. So, so, so, SO good, my gosh. I love what you did with Team Seven's personalities and backstories, I don't think I've ever seen anyone make Naruto's life pre-canon so complex? I just adore every single thing about this fic. I honestly don't know what more to say! I'm so invested now and it only makes my heart bleed more when I realise it was last updated back in 2012 TT Such a shame! This is so good already, I can only imagine how much more amazing it would've been if there were more chapters... Aaaaah, I'm so sad now, this was such a good read!
selthar chapter 9 . 5/9
this is a phenomenal story, just wish there was more to it...
Pimpinela Evans chapter 9 . 4/26
Hi! it s a very great fic, i'm looking forward to reading more... or at least, an adoptation of this fic
magacofi chapter 9 . 4/22
Awwww this Naruto fanfic is no joke one of the best I've readbut well, I suppose writer's block is indeed a thing
DreamNet chapter 9 . 4/21
Wow, I really like this story! I hope you continue it one day.
Arzcon chapter 9 . 4/20