Reviews for Naruto: Myoushuu no Fuuin
Moreeeeeeeeeeeee
MajorChaos13 chapter 9 . 5/4
Damn!. this is one of the best stories in the whole fandom. yes the team is a bit op but they are all soo damn adorable and it's soo well written. I wish this story was continued. you are a phenomenal writer. long shot but I hope one day this story gets picked up again. thank you for writing it!
It legit hurts that this is abandoned
Dcreature chapter 9 . 4/20
This was quite an enjoyable read.
I liked how you subverted my expectation and made a comeback for Kakashi. I thought he was out of the story. Very interesting character interactions all around.
Damn am I looking forward to what is still to come: Danzo, the other Jonin-Sensei, the Finals, the invasion plus general kicking ass I'm sure.

*looking at the date of the last update* Oh, maaaaan.

But nevertheless it's an awesome if (as of yet) unfinished story

I hope that you can one day come back and bring us all the good stuff to close all open plot points :-)

Thanks for the nice story!
Dc
my god ofc you had to add an emo, when it was going so well.
yochan123 chapter 5 . 4/12
jiraiya is an absolute shit of a godfather
yochan123 chapter 1 . 4/12
I completely echo the sentiments of another reviewer:

SAME T_T so sad...
Lanky Nathan chapter 9 . 4/11
It is truly a shame this is a dead story. I knew what I was getting into but still, breaks my heart this magnificent story won't have another chapter.
hfjdsahflkdsa chapter 8 . 3/22
Please tell me you will pick this up again, it so good!
Nancy2239 chapter 9 . 3/22
Noooo please I'm begging updt6soon this is so good to be left like this
FliscentFiretail chapter 9 . 3/22
I come back to this story every now and then over the years because I know it's always such a good read. Love this story, thank you for all your hard work.
alphabacon34 chapter 9 . 3/2
Still come back to this story every once and a while, will always be one of my favorite even if never was completed.
DarkBan chapter 9 . 2/23
Awww man, this was an amazing story! I wanted to read more of it :(

Still, great job with the writting, pacing and plot of thiss one, kudos to you!
Thanks for writting it and sharing it, hope you're well n.n
R B Ven chapter 9 . 2/23
please update I love this so much
mohannadahmedgalal chapter 9 . 2/20
Bring this back its so good
5,148 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »