Reviews for Naruto: Myoushuu no Fuuin
ddwm91 chapter 9 . 9/19
I am sad to find myself here, at midnight on the 20th of September 2018, and wishing there to be more to read.

The way you wrote the story, the characters and the world has been a joy to read through.

The main characters have been, dare I say, improved from Canon. They're more human and less the angsty (or boring in Sakura's Part) character than their original counterpart.

You wrote the story with skill and experience and it shows. Every sentence felt fluid and the story subsequently was easy to follow. There were barely any spelling mistakes, which is a giant plus in my book.

Here's hoping you return to it at some point because I grew attached to this version of Team 7.

Because your story proves to me that you don't need anything "new" or change the original lineups to make an interesting story. Just a lot of imagination and certain skill in writing. A lot of Fics on here use certain elements as a sort of crutch to make their story "stand out" and then fall short on the character/world building.

Thank you for making this far! Have a nice day!
PoisonDisaster chapter 1 . 9/16
I'm sad there's no update but I can respect your reason behind it
Lady Avarice chapter 9 . 9/13
A bit heartbroken due to the fact this is never going to be updated. The team dynamics is brilliant and I was wondering when Orochimaru would attempt to put the moves on Sasuke. Besides so if that. This is a great fic and I hope that you will one day reines your inspiration .
Lady Avarice (the ghost not the writer)
dylansandy1993 chapter 9 . 9/12
don't know if this story is still being updated..

I have to say. it's one of the best stories I've read in a long time.

Naruto really was one of the few stories that would be able to set me off and make me able to cry from what the characters are going though. Many fanfictions while they are amazing stories through their own merits, don't make me care the same way.

this story did.

I really will be looking at the other things you posted and hope for more of this story. All due to the few chapters that what felt like raw emotions really affected me.

Keep up the amazing work, fanfiction or original novels.
This is an exceptional piece of literature.
SquirrelWae chapter 9 . 9/8
Gimme moar... On a side note, good way of solving Sasuke's revenge problem, Sakura's fangirl tendencies and giving Naruto a vested interest in sealing. Not many can do that and I sincerely hope u continue this story
WouldYouKidnapA chapter 5 . 9/8
this chapter was a little gay.
gatrson chapter 9 . 9/7
One of the first times that I have seen the character's of Team 7 written this way. I loved how close-nit they have become along with the adversity that each of them have faced that brought about this relationship with one another. One of my favorite stories to date and I would be thrilled for more of this story!
Absolutely glorious :)
xrail chapter 9 . 9/6
damn this is an amazing story. too bad it not continued :(
TheRealCacto chapter 9 . 9/3
More please.
I wish there was more of this.
stylo1 chapter 6 . 8/22
you've changed to much to make it possible, the hokage has his glass sphere where he can see everywhere in the village so losing naruto isnt possible. if he truly lost him then the yakuza would have sold him long ago to another hidden village he is the 9 tails after all. which is the worst kept secret ever, hell it wasnt even a secret it was just forbidden to talk about in exact terms which only meant the word kyuubi not demon
Yes yes yes! Please update soon!
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 8/19
Interesting chapter and plot and idea
Rafaa69 chapter 9 . 8/18