Reviews for Naruto: Myoushuu no Fuuin
moodysavage chapter 9 . 7/14
Man I so love this story. Please come back and write some more.
Wicked Witch of the Web chapter 9 . 7/14
That was amazing I don’t think I’ve read such a enjoyable team seven adaptation before, I love all the characters and the way you’ve presented them, it funny that at the beginning of the fic a strongly disliked Kakashi for not helping his kids but now I love him. Thank you for the wonderful read I think I will be adding this one to my personal library and I will likely read it many more times, thanks again XD
qqn chapter 9 . 7/10
J'aime trop! Je suis trop dessus de pas pouvoir lire la suite!
blackcharizard762 chapter 9 . 7/6
This is a beautiful piece of work that Deserves it's spot as the number one naruto fanfiction in the archive and its a damn shame that it's dead
The Good Child chapter 9 . 7/6
I would certainly LOVE to see an update. This story is awesome.
DarkLinkBlade chapter 9 . 7/3
For the love of ramen please update soon! This story is simply amazing. I love how you made team seven and kakashi so close.
Micaelodian chapter 9 . 7/1
please please please update! this is one of the best Naruto fanfiction I've ever read!
Natsuyuuki chapter 9 . 7/1
Oh god. Interesting obviously. Hope you continue this thou... and well, Kakashi not only their commander, but also their parents figure.
nessiesmith2012 chapter 9 . 6/24
Urg I love this story but hate that it keeps drawing me back to read even though I know there hasnt been an update. I read so many bad naruto fanfics that I have to reread the good ones.
Amyb11 chapter 9 . 6/24
Amazing even if it’s only partly done
MindBrand chapter 1 . 6/22
after reading so many Naruto fics that make me want to scratch out my eyes I get to read such a wholesome and heartwarming story. do you know hard it is. to find a story like this? the way team 7 interacts with each other pulls at the heart so damn much. in this section with trash grammar flat characters and edgelords galore. this is truly a soul cleansing read
NeKo and Tori in one chapter 9 . 6/22
aaah this is such an awesome story T.T I love your version of Naruto and how that influences the team's development! I also really love Naruto as a seal master because it makes so muh sense for him to have become interested in it once hearing about the whole Kyuubi thing... and I will always love stories in which this team becomed family to one another(especially if it ends with them living with Kakashi...) So really, why don't you continue*puppy eyes*(yes, obviously, that's unlikely given that it's been like six years, but hope and all that)
ZimmMaster chapter 9 . 6/20
It's easy to see why this is one of the most popular stories on the Naruto fanfiction section of the website. It was very very good. All the touching between the four of them was a little weird but dealt with easily enough.
shanefrost23 chapter 1 . 6/19
well there goes another good story down the dump
Beeme-Bob chapter 9 . 6/13
Been following this story for years, just re-read it and still in love. The characterization, the plot, everything.. it’s just so good. I really hope you’re still in fan fiction and may update.
4,631 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »