Reviews for Naruto: Myoushuu no Fuuin
Natsukashi chapter 9 . 4/29
Ok... this is a prime example why I hate fanfics sometimes.. this is in my opinion a beautiful story and it is just disappointing and sad that it will probably never be finished.
For all of you who consider reading it, go for it. It is not perfect but if you are not some kind of guy who is looking for perfection in everything and finding faults with anything it’s awonderfull read you could probably finish in one sitting straight.
LoveFanFictionForLife chapter 5 . 4/24
I like this naruto he's awesome
Messitoe chapter 9 . 4/24
One of the best team 7 fanfictions I've read. I really hope you update or at least put it up for adoption
Martial.Fantasy chapter 9 . 4/21
It was very nice to read. Hope you can continue with it when you can.
Francisco Ramos chapter 5 . 4/18
Ass
Mastersgtjames chapter 2 . 4/11
really liking this story so far... Too bad it was abandoned. Would be cool if it was picked up by someone.
God I wish this fic was still updating, it’s so fantastic!
Not so bad so far. It's quite good except Kakashi and Sasuke being somewhat kind but that's just me. Maybe it's because I've read a lot of Sasuke and kakashi bashing that I have grown to like it. Overall I'll give it a 0to2 out of 5 (0-2/5)
Not bad so far. It's quite good except Sasuke being somewhat kind and kakashi acting like that but that's just me. Maybe it's because I have read so many Sasuke and kakashi bashing that I got used to it. Overall 2or1/5
Schlepian chapter 9 . 4/5
Loved this story.
FledditFliveflind chapter 9 . 4/3
And then the author was so brain dead they abandoned one of the best stories on this site. What a joke.
Rylieee chapter 9 . 4/2
Please updateeee. I really love it! :)
Please update I love this story
intata chapter 9 . 3/28
AAAHHHH you dick.

Why did you stop writing 9 years ago?! WHY?!
Big sad