Reviews for Naruto: Myoushuu no Fuuin
WhistlesOfTin chapter 9 . 6/28
Hey, anyone reading the reviews on this story...does anyone know of stories like this with a really CLOSE team 7?
TigerCat chapter 9 . 6/25
Let us all mourn the apparent death of this story. How we wish it weren't so.
fullmoondragon chapter 9 . 6/24
I wonder if you will ever continue this or if it has been handed over i would love to know
NoFocus chapter 9 . 6/24
Well, I really enjoyed reading these nine chapters. It's beautifully written, but I feel like there's something wrong with this fic. While I enjoy team 7 dynamics quite a bit, this fic did something a little beyond that. Some fics in the Naruto section tend to Sasuke/Sakura bash, but this one went in the opposite direction to a high degree. There was a Team 7 against the world, fuck everyone else type mentality to the main cast. While this is fanfiction and you can do what you want, I feel like the original canon story has the main theme as bonds. What you did here kind of spits in the face of that. While yes there were strong bonds within team 7, there were none anywhere else. The rookie 9 became the rookie 3 with six unimportant fodder somewhere else. You had no interaction with the Kyuubi at all when Naruto was a seal genius. He should have taken interest in an incredibly powerful seal on his own body. Well anyways...good story with certain failings, but extremely well written and engaging.
Anonymous chapter 9 . 6/22
I love this story! I know you probably hear this a lot but I really hope you finish this fanfic!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 7 . 6/19
Oh, I absolutely loved every single inch of this chapter. They totally kicked that review's butt!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 5 . 6/19
Oh, I absolutely loved this chapter, especially when Naruto finally cracked and told them why he'd been miserable and they came down on his HARD. Now each one of them has been helped through an emotional minefield by their teammates. Does this mean Naruto's dad isn't the Fourth?
nutmuff chapter 9 . 6/18
NOOOOO! Must. Know. What. Happens. This is such an amazing story it would be a shame to leave it off on such a cliff-hanger right before the finals.
Thanks for such a great story!
nutmuff chapter 7 . 6/18
Hmm, I wonder what Kakashi will uncover about the Haruno caravan massacre. I feel like that fiancé guy has a lot more to do with this than I first thought, unless it has something to do with Team 7 in general... I can't wait to find out!
And now I really want to see how the interrogation went between Team 7 and Ibiki, for some reason. Hearing the kids defend anyone who questions Kakashi's capacity as a Jounin sensi- sometimes heatedly but always dark and scary- is so much fun to see. And cute, in an unstable hide behind the doorway like a slasher kind of cute. Great read!
nutmuff chapter 8 . 6/18
What great teamwork. I love how they each acknowledge each other's area of expertise and don't feel excluded by not having the same skills but instead find their own ways to help out. Honestly, I love the dynamics of their teamwork and how its only been getting stronger as they face more trials. So cool :D
nutmuff chapter 5 . 6/16
Man, I can't wait to see what else those seals can do! It seems like being a fuuinjutsu master definitely has its perks. I am so glad that Team 7 made up! They are so fun to watch together, and having them fight and basically ignore one another was depressing to see. I love how they care about each other so much. That's definitely my favorite part of this story :)
Team 7 is so cute! I absolutely love how this chapter was written, and how Kakashi's reasoning for getting a larger house for them all was because he "couldn't deal with cold feet, anymore." XD So awesome
Dare queen chapter 9 . 6/16
This is an awesome story! single handedly the best Naruto fan fiction I've red yet ;)
This is such a brilliant story.

Please, this story embodies everything I would like my story to have , so PM me if you would
nutmuff chapter 3 . 6/15