Reviews for Naruto: Myoushuu no Fuuin
3dumplings3 chapter 1 . 11/17/2016
Rereading. Still so entertaining.
ImmaturePhilosopher chapter 9 . 11/15/2016
I forgot how much I enjoyed reading this fic. If you get the chance, I would like to read more. Thank you for sharing your story.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/13/2016
It's so sad that theyre are only 9 chapters
AddictedDucky chapter 9 . 11/9/2016
Ah fuck this is too short xD Still this story is special in its own warm way. Hope I'll find some more Naruto stories from you...
LadyLament chapter 9 . 11/7/2016
It makes me sad there isn't more, team 7 is so badass and so team oriented. It's beautiful, we'll here's to more chapters in the future... hopefully.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/3/2016
NOOO I WAS ENJOYING THIS STORY SO MUCH! WHY!? GET BACK HERE AND FINISH IT
Blushing Green Apple chapter 9 . 10/26/2016
Oh my goodness, this is such a great read. I fell into the pits of despair when I found out I reached the latest chapter...so devastated...

I love the plot and how you added a twist to the Chuunin exam! Simply marvelous. Team 7 kicks ass.

I know you haven't updated in so long and I hope it is simply just a long term hiatus. All I can ask of you is to please not abandon this. Take however long you want/need, just please don't leave it unfinished...

Just brilliant.
uvu chapter 9 . 10/25/2016
dad-ashi is best kakashi
Guest chapter 9 . 10/24/2016
Awesome story
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2016
This fic is the awesomest of awesomesauce!

I hope you're doing well wherever you are.

Thanks for posting.
Ziltoid chapter 9 . 10/20/2016
A pity this fic was abandoned this way, just when things were moving beyond the Team 7 fluff. Oh well, it was enjoyable while it lasted.
Waluigi chapter 9 . 10/15/2016
goddamn! i love this fic and team 7s dynamic in it! i really wanna read about Shikamaru and Narutos match
Intellectual909 chapter 7 . 10/10/2016
I'll be honest, at first I thought very little of your story. However, as I progressed, I fell in love with every moment, how you kept each character intact while giving them a completely new aspect to their personalities. The detail and humor you add fits so perfectly, and gives them all dimension many docs lack. You made them grow to care for each other in a realistic way. When Naruto revealed his past, most authors would make the team go jackass or him. No, you made him get punched, tackled, with a bond stronger than ever in the end. If there is one thing I don't like, is the abrubtness of Sakura's parents death, with very little leading to it and possible factors involved rarely.
I'll let you know, I, along with many other readers, will wait years to read the next chapter you may post, and only overjoy when we do.
Bloody Song chapter 4 . 10/10/2016
Please update this story! We are all crying!
moodysavage chapter 9 . 10/8/2016
I've read all these chapters (and your other two stories) and love love love them! They are so well written and I love the storyline. I am soooo disappointed though that they have not been updated!

I like how this story has such an interesting relationship between the members of team 7 and Kakashi. Kakashi as a teacher who misses a lot about his team at first, is the target of a gossip plan to ruin his reputation, and his fellow shinobi who think he is incompetent... I love when they are protective of each other and show up the other teams as they are mad at others for doubting Kakashi and trying to mess up their team.

I like how the storyline follows major events from canon but changes the details. It makes things interesting! If you get inspired to put us out of our misery... I hope you get inspired to write and continue.

I read some reviews while I was searching for any continuation of this story and hope they are not the reason you stopped writing. I don't know what they were looking for but I imagine they are like the movie critics who rave about stories no one likes. I avoid those. I love your writing style and stories. Please write more if the motivation returns :)
4,435 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »