Reviews for Naruto: Myoushuu no Fuuin
Shadow2265 chapter 9 . 6/23/2021
This has got to be the best Naruto fanfiction I've ever read, I'll look forward to the next update :')
yochan123 chapter 4 . 6/22/2021
Wow why the duck is naruto still here? His godfather just up and abandoned him, the fucking Hokage didn’t even honor the yondaime’s legacy and left him in the seediest parts of the village to grow up! Wow -_- they’re such shits
yochan123 chapter 3 . 6/22/2021
Lmao she gonna be giving her house away to him
yochan123 chapter 2 . 6/22/2021
Lmao they managed to convince kakashi to actually be a teacher amazing
Budding isn’t right. He is ALREADY a prodigy
Little-Red711 chapter 9 . 6/14/2021
Oh no chapter 9 was a repost of chapter 8. Can't wait for the next update. I absolutely love this story
kmcfee01 chapter 9 . 6/12/2021
It really is too bad that this fix won’t be updated again. It was really nice to see a tight knit team 7.
q57412 chapter 9 . 6/9/2021
would love it if this store was continued
Abel chapter 9 . 6/9/2021
I know, it's been a long time, but I want you to know this story is the best one I have read so far this year, despite its length. Every character has some level of depth, regardless of their importance, and the relationships between them are clearly defined and well-developed. Dialogue and plot progression reads smoothly, and there are next to no grammatical errors. It's far beyond anything I could create myself, and even further past most of what I've read recently.
Miiracle chapter 4 . 6/8/2021
Omg they’re all so funny together
APolar chapter 9 . 5/27/2021
please tell me you are going to continue. You've got me at the edge of my seat... literally! Please at least tell me where can I continue reading these, if you are not on Fanfiction net anymore.
rina chapter 9 . 5/27/2021
Moon Dog 05 chapter 8 . 5/17/2021
plz update soon its good.
Natsukashi chapter 9 . 4/29/2021
Ok... this is a prime example why I hate fanfics sometimes.. this is in my opinion a beautiful story and it is just disappointing and sad that it will probably never be finished.
For all of you who consider reading it, go for it. It is not perfect but if you are not some kind of guy who is looking for perfection in everything and finding faults with anything it’s awonderfull read you could probably finish in one sitting straight.
LoveFanFictionForLife chapter 5 . 4/24/2021
I like this naruto he's awesome
Messitoe chapter 9 . 4/24/2021
One of the best team 7 fanfictions I've read. I really hope you update or at least put it up for adoption
5,233 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »