Reviews for Naruto: Myoushuu no Fuuin
strabimonx chapter 9 . 8/28/2014
Nice
Wildrop chapter 9 . 8/28/2014
DUDE. This was so many kinds of awesome I can't even describe them all. The team dynamics in this fic are everything that I've ever wished for in every thing I've ever read about Naruto, ever. The skills and background you gave Naruto himself are, so far, one of my favorite backstories for him. You've done an excellent job with Sasuke, Sakura, and Kakashi as well. The way Team 7 works together and the way they got Kakashi to acknowledge them at the beginning has all but cemented this as one of my all-time favorite Naruto fics. The tension with Naruto's secrets and Sasuke's lack of ability at communicating his feelings was adorable and painful and angsty and d'aw-worthy all at once. The way the both of them basically appointed themselves as Sakura's big brothers after her parents died was so many kinds of perfect, and Kakashi inviting them into his home and all but solidifying their status as a sort-of-family has had me wiggling around on the floor and fangirl-squealing for the past several hours. So. In conclusion: best. Naruto. Fic. EVER.
Thank you so much for the story.
Lioness 10784 chapter 9 . 8/25/2014
May Wren please don't be dead T_T
konatachan603 chapter 9 . 8/24/2014
Goddammit! whyy!?
I came here to read this fic cuz someone recommended it, even if it hasn't been updated in a long time... uggghhh every chapter has been amazing! and I've been reading it since morning until I finally finished just now! This is killing me here! AAAHHHH I so desperately need more chapters to come even if it is highly unlikely. But however unlikely it is... it's still possible so I'll be waiting in suspense for the one day this story may be updated!
Rakaan chapter 9 . 8/23/2014
REALLY want this to continue!
Josh20 chapter 9 . 8/22/2014
Why is this not updated? T-T
Josh20 chapter 3 . 8/22/2014
Naruto feels ooc...which is ridiculous considering how i've barely watched/read any of the story. It's still amazing though. 4/5 stars. Would be 5/5 if naruto wasn't so occ.
NinerFower.94 chapter 9 . 8/20/2014
Dang, this is really good! Stood up all night reading it none stop. Too bad it hasn't been updated in a while (2 years!). The only thing I dislike is no author's note, cause I and every one else is in limbo wondering if you left the park for good or not, but no way to tell cause you haven't stated otherwise. Meh, feel happier if I know this story is done for than waiting with little, but oh so potent, hope it continues but in the end doesn't.

Well, Ta!
Bloody Song chapter 8 . 8/19/2014
please do more soon!
Tiagoverse chapter 9 . 8/19/2014
I never reviewed this story before but I have been following it since chapter 3 (give or take 2 years). I know that all of us have our lives and the time to write can be small, but take a few seconds to look at your story numbers: more than 3500 reviews and almost 10000 favorites and followers. All of this with less then a 100.000 words. From my knowledge no one has ever managed such a feat my friend. This is one of a kind.

So if you find the time and will, then please return and continue this effort.

I'll be forever grateful.
Bloody Song chapter 9 . 8/18/2014
please please do more i love this
ironsodmongoose chapter 9 . 8/15/2014
This is the most original/well done version of the chunin exam I've yet read. Please update. I (and others I assume) would love to know where this goes.
grimmich chapter 9 . 8/14/2014
OH MY GOD! I LOVE this fic so much! I am seriously addicted, I stayed up til four reading it last night then HAD to go to sleep because I was falling asleep at the keyboard! I love how you wrote the characters and how team 7 interacts and protects each other. I have to say this is the best Naruto fic I have read in a long time I can't wait to read what happens next! XD XD
Parpallee chapter 9 . 8/13/2014
Best Team7 story I have read in a while.
Pretty please update soon. .
Lacrima234 chapter 9 . 8/12/2014