Reviews for Naruto: Myoushuu no Fuuin
Seriously this might just be the best fic ever! This or Journey Of the Three Failures. It's a ie really. Anyway I love your fic and I hope you're still out there, writing books and inspiring those around you. :)
Norspherato chapter 9 . 2/29
My god this is amazing, i really wish that it was revived! Its amazing how you kept who they are in the story and expanded on it. Along with delving into what Narutos life might have been.
RastaPasta chapter 9 . 2/26
i really enjoyed this story and would like to read more, if you're still able and around, please try to update as soon as you can. It'd be much appreciated.
AnAncientBard chapter 8 . 2/25
Can you please revive this? It's so much fun.
Xiard chapter 2 . 2/24
This is an epically awesome story with moments hilarity and holds up very well to re-reading it every now and then
Maybe2Morrow chapter 1 . 2/24
This is one of my all time favorite stories. I've read it about 10 times, It's sad that you haven't updated since 2012 :(. I really hope you decide to update soon.
penea2 chapter 9 . 2/24
( So sad that this story isnt continued. But even then for what little there is, it was an amazing read man.
I was fangirling like the whole time of reading this so you should feel like unbelievably proud
ContraryMaryBee chapter 9 . 2/21
I have to say, I have searched and searched for a fic just like this for so long and I am so glad you're here! Thank you for this it's beautiful and hits all the right character points, I can't wait to see what it may become! THANK YOOOU
Kitty Kat Vixen chapter 9 . 2/21
Ender the multiverse Detective chapter 8 . 2/21
Great story, please continue
This is fantastic
theaceoffire chapter 9 . 2/17
Bless you for your good writting, curse you for not continuing...

Gret job though.
This is one of my favorite stories of all time please update something on your page, it's been far too long. I retread this story at least once every six months
Alternateapocalypse chapter 9 . 2/9
I love your story to bits! I couldn't stop reading!
Your story is humourous in a different way from the original and I highly enjoy the realistic training and missions, as well as the lack of bashing!
This story is incredible and well written and though I am trying to give a balanced review I cannot find anything to constructfully critize.
Your story is definitely a favourite.
4,277 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »