Reviews for Naruto: Myoushuu no Fuuin
Poor Kakashi
*hides a grin while snickering*
brawlbankai chapter 9 . 6/21
Why, oh why, oh WHY did you stop writing this wonderful story. Bar none the best written Naruto story I've ever read on this site. I only hope that one day, you continue writing this little piece of awesomeness.
red the pikachu master chapter 9 . 6/21
Please make another chapter
brawlbankai chapter 5 . 6/21
Congratulations, this is the only story to ever make me cry while reading. It's also the only story to make me cry like a little girl and then literally laugh out laud not 5 minutes later. Bravo. Really though, absolutely amazing story so far.
Deb.23 chapter 9 . 6/21
Is it strange that I am absolutely in love with Kakashi right now? Not really but... he's kinda awesome! Its ridiculous how much more realistic this fiction is than the actual Naruto. I'll be waiting eagerly for the next chapter, with high expectations. This is really good.
nightlyreader chapter 9 . 6/21
Aww man just my luck. That's one of the best naruto fanfictions I've ever read and it hasn't been updated for over 4 years.
So troublesome
Oh my god I want to read more! This is so fricking awesome! Hope you'll some day come back to this.
guest chapter 6 . 6/20
This is making me so emotional but in a good way. One of the best stories I have read on here and I absolutely love the Team 7 relationship and their bonding. This is how Naruto should've been.
Tzarista chapter 9 . 6/19
very interesting .. can't wait for more
Steavatron chapter 1 . 6/17
Ooooh. Me likey. This story it interesting and I'm really glad I finally found another fuinjutsu related fic. I swear, there aren't enough of those on this site. Keep up the good work, Author-san.
Ex Nihlo chapter 1 . 6/17
I just want to say that even if this is a late review, I have thoroughly enjoyed this story so far and hope you one day decide to come back to it.
IWantColoredRain chapter 9 . 6/15
Excellent story I really like it & hope you continue it
alphaqroughly chapter 9 . 6/12
great story. need to update soon
SnarrySlave chapter 9 . 6/10
I like I do hope you will update soon
Akakuro babe chapter 9 . 6/6
I love this. I simply love this. I really really wanna know what will happen next. I hope you can continue this. Thanks.
4,227 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »