Reviews for Naruto: Myoushuu no Fuuin
rowan1025 chapter 9 . 2/22
Wow! I absolutely love the relationship between team 7, and am so psyched for this story! I can't wait for the next chapter... though it seems that you haven't updated in over 2 years... are you going to update, or has this been abandoned? It would suck if this has been abandoned... please update, even just to let us know if this has been abandoned.
Virgil's Inferno chapter 9 . 2/16
This is quite possibly one of the few masterpieces on this yaoi and self insert infected site. This right here is probably what kishimoto was aiming for before he began Sasuke Shippuden. That simple divergence of Naruto becoming intrested in Fuinjutsu spawned such a deep well invested universe. It's a shame this is abandoned, nonetheless thanks for the few hours of enjoyment, and thanks for the inspiration.
The Shadow Spectre chapter 9 . 2/16
Gaaaaaa, so good...

PLEASE update
NavyBlueRiolu chapter 9 . 2/15
Amazing. One of my favorite naruto stories. If you could pls continue i check up on this fic every couple of months to see if you update. Many people including myself would love to see it continued.
bigfan22 chapter 9 . 2/14
WOW...That story was just fucking amazing! Why the hell has it been abandoned? Damn real life! It sucks that some of the best fics I've ever read on this site have been abandoned. Oh well. At least we got to read this much of it. Hopefully one day the author will have the time to come back and continue this outstanding story. Great job!
Gryphon494 chapter 9 . 2/12
I absolutely love this story. It's such a shame it hasnt been updated in so long, I love the interactions of team 7, and the fantastic Naruto back story.
duchessliz chapter 9 . 2/11
This story is fantastic! It sucks that you dropped it though ... I hope someday you pick it back up!
SilverRider09 chapter 9 . 2/10
NUUU THATS AROUND ABOUT TWO YEAAARRRSSSS YOU HAVENT UPDATED IN WAAIIIIII
SilverRider09 chapter 7 . 2/10
Haha, this is great. And I'm just sitting here wondering why the flying fudge didn't I find this story sooner to read? XD
LoneWolfsRage chapter 9 . 2/9
Hey I know it's been a while for you, but I've been reading your story and it's something I haven't seen in awhile on this site, and I severly hope that you could continue it, please.
LordOfTheHosers chapter 3 . 2/5
Hey, i just wanted to say that this has been my favorite story i have ever read on . Since it hasnt been updated in 2.5 years I assume that you are done with this story. Thats a shame as this was an amazing story :(. You really have a great talent and I hope you don't lose such a great skill!
Once again thanks for a great read!
EndlessChains chapter 9 . 1/29
A well done and interesting story. This was an awesome adventure to read about. I like your creativity with Naruto learning much about the Fuinjutsu as well as what he can create with them especially the onigiri clones and anata clones. Well done on the emotional part of the story as Team 7 help each other on their own emotional pain and are more like a family more than anything else. The three are very strong with Kakashi helping here and there the best he can. Naruto living in the red light district will have pick up many things and must say that was quite the realistic view there. The battles were pretty good and can't wait to see what wil happen during the month of training as well as the Finals that is assuming that you will continue writing though. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
RustedEagleWings chapter 9 . 1/28
Really love this story! The team 7 you made is awesome and I can't wait to read the next chapter! Please update!
IceRogueWarrior chapter 9 . 1/24
Great story. Shame you never continued it. Because I really love the way you portrayed everyone.
Sanz0girl chapter 3 . 1/21