Reviews for Naruto: Myoushuu no Fuuin
rlapham chapter 1 . 3/16
this is honestly my favorite fanfiction written for naruto ever. Pleaseeeeeeee write more 3
Update it please
Screamindivr145 chapter 9 . 3/11
It is such a damn shame that you stopped writing this story. It's, without a doubt, one of the best I've ever read. The pacing was perfect. The dialogue was organic and I didn't need to check every second to see who was talking since they all spoke differently. The part I LOVED the most though, was the developing relationship between team 7. Holy shit. That was absolute perfection. If you see this, please, I'm begging you, keep writing. I'm really sad to see this story go unfinished.
Dheliv Soma chapter 9 . 3/9
NOOOO! its such a good fanfic, i just love it 3 updateeeee... updaaaatteee! *cries* it would be such a shame, if you let it rot T_T .. update! T_T
Saharra Shadow chapter 9 . 3/2
This is a wonderful story. I love the comraderie of Kakashi and Team 7. Naruto's past makes home even more intriguing. I hope to see where you take the story one day.
Monster King chapter 9 . 2/28
Great story I really liked it a shame that it looks like you gave up on it.
michumichu79 chapter 9 . 2/26
OHHH ES UNA GRAN LASTIMA QUE UNA HISTORIA TAN MAGNIFICA,BUENA Y BIEN DETALLADA LA ALLAN ABADONADO ME FACINO ES UNA HISTORIA COMPLETA PLISSSSS CONTINUALA .
Donni chapter 9 . 2/21
This year marks probably about the tenth year I've been reading Naruto fanfiction, and every time I read this again, I marvel at how it is still one of the best I've ever read, even without an ending and I still adore it to pieces
Sinter chapter 5 . 2/18
Lovely, Jiraiya. You took a kid who already has trust issues, set yourself up as an authority/teacher, told him he could do something, let him /believe/ you, and then let him tie himself in knots trying to do it for you, when you had merely set him up to fail. Congratulations, you've just set another nail in the coffin of 'people can't be trusted' and 'everything must be taken with a grain of salt'. Naruto already knows how to fail. /Now/ he needs to succeed, and for people to believe in him succeeding, but, most of all, for teachers and comrades he can /trust/. And now Naruto knows he can't trust you, not with his training. He'll always be watching you, weighing 'is he telling the truth?' and 'can I believe this?' for every word out of your mouth.
hannah.roberts.5095110 chapter 9 . 2/16
I am in love with this story! Update anytime soon?
Nofa chapter 9 . 2/15
It was a very good story. I just wish it was complete.
Syluk chapter 9 . 2/7
Oh my goodness, I feel like ripping my own hair out that such an incredible gem of the story is abandoned! ARGH!
Well, it was amazing read till it lasted. Thanks at least for that :)
Omenglotzer chapter 9 . 2/7
This story unfortunatley has been abandoned for such a long time, that I am of no hope of continuation. Sad story as it not only deerves the high spot in terms of favorites, but also in creativity , innovation and writing style.
This is high praise coming from me, as I have almost never given a review without(!) a single point of critique.

Now in-depth (Warning: English is not my native language and I am a little bit drunk)

1. I personally love 10k words chapters. I know from experience that they are hard to write, but I love them. So Chapter length is a plus.
2. Character setup:
I love how you refrain from using the narrators-view to describe the characteres development. To many times (especially in Minato Namikazes return redux - i think) the author uses the narrating voice to explain what a character can and cannot do. I hate it.
In your story, this all seems natural. I still don't know the exact extent of Team 7s skills. I know that Naruto is a seal-master (and pick-pocket'ier/ con-artist), Sasuke has a sharingan and Sakura can use iryonjutsu and (strength?), but the way you write the story I always think that they are still hiding something. Great job here.
3. Political infrastructure:
Again, most authors would utilize the narative voice to display the information-panel and political-/social influence of their characters whereas you show just enough to explain a situation while simultaniously hint that there is more to it than you have told.
4. I absolutly like how you made Team 7 stick together.
There are only so many ways to make Sasuke leave the village and I have noticed that I have grewn sick of it. So any story in which Sasuke sticks with Team 7 is a welcome change.

Regards Omen

PS.: Please continue!
kitsune7815 chapter 9 . 2/3
awsome pleas update i love this sooo much. got to know what happens next please.
SpencerDorman chapter 9 . 2/2
I usually write a decently long review for when I catch up the latest chapter of a story that I am behind on, not writing reviews of any chapters before the final one, but I don't feel that their really is much of anything for me to review about, as I have loved everything in this story. There might be something minor that I didn't exactly love, but I honestly don't remember a single significant part of this story that I have disagreed with. I stated it just a moment ago, but I'll state it again: I love this story. I don't exactly know your reasons for not having updated in the time since the last update, nor do you have an obligation to inform me of why that is the case, but I sincerely hope that you eventually return to the story and update it.
If I feel that I forgotten to include something that I actually think should be addressed, be it positive or negative, I will include it in a review of another chapter.
4,371 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »