Reviews for Naruto: Myoushuu no Fuuin
Momma Lici chapter 9 . 1/3
Sweet sassafras. If you ever decide to come back to this, I may just kiss you. THIS is a Team 7 BAMF fic if there ever was one. And a Team 7 family fic. All the cuddles and feels and MY FAVORITE TROPES REALIZED, YAS.
Sword king chapter 9 . 1/3
This is the best be proud of what you have done
7 of 13 chapter 9 . 12/30/2017
I binge read this, and absolutely love it. Team 7 done right! Please, continue writing.
Jenny chapter 9 . 12/27/2017
Cool story. Love their teamwork
DaiiisyBloom chapter 9 . 12/23/2017
This is a great fanfic! One of the best actually. :)

You haven't updated since 2012, but I hope you continue this story again.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/22/2017
Man, why don't you update? It seems you're dead. Even just one update per month is enough as you tend to write long chapters. Come on mate, update this. I like the jibs of these fic.
RuBoo chapter 9 . 12/19/2017
...I hate dead fics. Especially good ones.
True Ouroboros chapter 9 . 12/19/2017
It's a great ff, but it sucks it wasn't finished
Guest chapter 9 . 12/18/2017
This... Is a work of art, author. I swear, I do not regret reading this at all, but now I wanna know how Naruto is gonna best the strategist. Seriously though, this has been one hell of a rode. If you every decided to pick up where you left off... Well, you have my support!
sam007 chapter 9 . 12/16/2017
I saw it was WIP and still read it cause I craved something GOOD and this was recommended, but the end still took me unaware (because I was into it! Because it totally delivered on the awesomeness!)
Ivarr chapter 9 . 12/14/2017
I need to know how this ends.
notsofrilly chapter 9 . 12/14/2017
I truly enjoyed this fic. The cohesiveness of the team and just how much kakashi cares is just so precious

Well I will favorite and follow this fic just in case
wotpsycho chapter 9 . 12/11/2017
Absolutely loved this, one of the most real interpretations of an actually functional Team 7 I've read where I actually enjoy all the members without them being totally OOC. I really loved this version of Naruto, growing up in the red light district and all that that entails. And the antagonism towards Kakashi from the other jounin was an interesting take on those characters. Altogether, the atmosphere of this AU was just so real without being over the top, it and the emotional scenes (Naruto's feelings of abandonment, Sakura's parents death) were amazingly well done.

Would have loved more, to find out just how much Danzo is screwing everything up, and see how the team grows, but even as-is this story is one of the best I've read in this fandom. Thanks for sharing, and following with the fatalistic hope that one day we might get more.
KagomeGirl021 chapter 8 . 12/9/2017
It's been 5 and 1/2 years since the last update. Will this ever be finished? Please please finish this! This fic is so good and there haven't been any like it! Please write more and finish this soon please!
YeTianshi chapter 9 . 12/5/2017
I just started this fic today, and finished it already. It's really, really good, great in fact. I'm sad to see it abandoned but it was some of the best 9 chapters I've read in a while.
4,533 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »