Reviews for Naruto: Myoushuu no Fuuin
she who flies chapter 2 . 6/29/2011
Yo! Rereading this fic. *again*. I think I've lost count of the times I've reread this fic... So, a few more observations:

- "When their sensei finally did come, Naruto looked at him and felt a brief flutter of recognition before it flitted away"

Oooh. I don't think I'd properly seen that before. How very curious.

- " "Is that even possible?" Sakura asked curiously. "Do you know how to modify a jutsu like that? Iruka-sensei said it was dangerous."

"Well, I guess we'll find out," Naruto said, biting his bottom lip. The next hour was spent with Naruto making hundreds of shadow clones in dozens of different ways—more chakra, less chakra, unbalanced chakra skewed to spiritual or physical energy, purely using physical or spiritual energy—everything and anything he could think of. On a whim, Naruto tried molding a clone out of dirt instead of pure chakra, but found them not only more difficult to make but weaker and without the ability to use chakra at all. Still, he ran through a few other mediums—water, air, leaves, smoke, fire—to see whether any of those were any better. They weren't."

Here is a bit that says that Naruto isn't good with only seals - he's talentated at jutsu creation, too. It can't be that easy to figure out how to make clones out of elements just by knowing one kind of bushin, and yet Naruto does it on a whim. Are we going to see more of that?

- Naruto is... Kind of masochistic, isn't he. I mean, his clones don't flinch from being used as punching bags... Or maybe it's an in-built mechanism that clones don't have the original's preservation instincts?

- "Naruto flexed a bit of chakra and a clone popped into existence" seal-less jutsu casting! Another thing I don't think is all that common.

- the Kimato mission is really cool. "Watching" Naruto bargain was very interesting. Maybe doubly so for people like me, who have very little experience and no talent whatsoever in areas like these. It's like watching foreign customs and practices! ...only not really.

- "Kakashi had decided a while back that whenever Naruto and explosives were in the same sentence, it was time for him to intervene." alright, this sounds like a really fun Noodle Incident. Will you elaborate?

- I'm also rather fond of the Great Naruto Lagoon sealing scene. Probably due to all the ninjaness. The bits where Kakashi and Sasuke send Naruto up, and then when Kakashi goes up to get Naruto are very nice.

- I might be even fonder of the scene where Naruto wakes up. Possibly because the idea of Kakashi tying Naruto down so he'll quiet down and rest is strangely funny.

...but so in the end the only " loose end" I found was Naruto (not) recognizing Kakashi, and I'm pretty sure that isn't a loose end at all.

Well, as usual, I look forward to the next chapter. (Hope RL hasn't dragged you under again!)
gbgbhjnjnuyg hnjn chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
this is a good story but Kakashi semms to be burning alot of bridges ( in cannon kakashi jumped at the chance to avenge asuma with indicates that they were friends) and your making the other joinin more confrontational then they should be just for the sake of conflict. still I like your story and its intresting how they might be turning in to a cross between minato's team and the next sennin.

the charecterations with each other are good but other people? not so much. it will be interesting when the chunin exams come around.
saisei.shinsei chapter 6 . 6/29/2011
Okay, so first of all, I absolutely love this story. It's probably the best Naruto fic I've ever read - the plot points are interesting, character development is smooth and natural. I find myself laughing uncontrollably every other paragraph, but the emotional moments are still touching. Your take on the ninja world in general, from missions to jutsus, is impressive and intricate.

The thing that most impresses me, though, is that you seem to actually UPDATE your stories! I can't even remember the last time I found an epic-length Naruto WIP that was actually updated on a regular basis. Just for that, you're my current favorite! 3

I can't wait for the next update!
whitereflection17 chapter 6 . 6/29/2011
Great fic! I find it hard to find good Team 7 fics, but I have to say, this is one of the best I've read in my years of reading fanfiction.

I look forward to reading the next chapter!
david9999 chapter 6 . 6/27/2011
Hello May Wren.

I came across your fic Myoushuu no Fuuin tonight and I have

just finsh reading all of it.

I just love your whole fic it is so well done. :-)

Is there any chance Naruto will be paired

both with Sakura and Sasuke together ?

I just really belive it would work for you fic, snice they already get along really well.

Take care,

from

Dominic.
Moonlit Phantasy chapter 6 . 6/26/2011
Lol. Amazing so far:)
Tildessmoo chapter 6 . 6/26/2011
You know, I was just browsing around for something to pass the time. Something to distract me from a depressing couple of weeks, maybe. I mean, I've read all the great Naruto fanfics, right? What's left is just amusing bits of fluff or the crap that, no matter how good the underlying concept, is too full of plot holes, misspellings, and general bad writing for me to even try to turn my brain off enough to enjoy. Right?

I didn't know that out there was still lying in wait one of those holy-crap-possibly-better-than-canon stories. I didn't know there was someone I hadn't discovered who had the same kind of standards for their writing that has prevented me from posting any new stories in years. I didn't know there was someone else who could give the characters the skills they need to be special while still giving them realistic failings, showing how screwed up they really are, and bringing out the family dynamic that everyone knows Team 7 was supposed to have, but never quite made sense in canon.

In short, I never knew this story existed, and if I hadn't stayed up till nearly four in the morning reading it, I might even be able to type a review to do it justice. In the meantime, I hope this suffices, and I hope I didn't get too melodramatic in my delight and sleep-deprived dementia.
McGeezel chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
i'm reading this story again and it still amazes me your ideas for seals. love it sooooo much
Addicted-to-the-Madness chapter 6 . 6/24/2011
Im surprised that this fic doesn't have over 1000 reviews by now because this is really good! so good that i want you to update!
Summing up the Stars chapter 6 . 6/24/2011
I love this story! Here's to hoping you update soon! :D
Swordchucks chapter 6 . 6/24/2011
I like this story a lot. Anyone that can make the Wave arc interesting gets a prize, and the Tsunade stuff was pretty awesome.

I even like the touchy-feely stuff in the last chapter. Seems like we're heading toward Hokage!Kakashi, which will be very interesting.
NeedForDumpsters chapter 6 . 6/24/2011
Oh my effin god. This is epic. I love you. I really do. This review is just to make it more official.

I'll be stealthily checking everyday on this story to see when the next chapter comes out.

Thank you ever so much for writing!
lelah-t chapter 6 . 6/23/2011
I love protective Kaka-sensei

"Now tell me, little girl," Kakashi said. "How are you and your daddy and your sensei going to make me give Sakura to you?"

It just suits him to a tee.

Three traumatised children each with their own unique issues. Can wait for chunnin exams. Oro-teme doesn't have a chance.

Well done, keep up the good work.
DarkGenesis chapter 6 . 6/22/2011
I truly love this story. this is the best Team 7 story I've ever read. Makes me kinda wish that they were really all close like that. Great Job!
Michaelwillmc chapter 6 . 6/22/2011
Great story, i love the naruto of it though i would like to see him tell (flashback) on some of his life.. meeting Jin, and Ichi, maybe the (Mother and Neechan's) that he knows in Konoha. I wold also like it if the team found who murdered sakura's parents... (hired by the former betrothed i guess) i would love to see more of the rookie 9 too... not much but a meeting of them would be cool... And maybe the hokage flash backing on what he did to the people who might have been responsible for what happened to naruto

... thanks Mike