Reviews for Naruto: Myoushuu no Fuuin
AshesGleamandGlow chapter 9 . 8/12
GAHHH! This Story is so good! I know that it's been awhile but, you should really consider writing more on this story.
DeactivatedEffectively chapter 2 . 8/10
holy shit this is just that good!
DeactivatedEffectively chapter 2 . 8/10
holy shit this is just that good!
DeactivatedEffectively chapter 1 . 8/10
This story is real damn good!
XIV-Forsaken-Seer chapter 9 . 8/8
Love your story. No matter how many times I get to this chapter, I always feel the need to go back and reread it.
IFRITE chapter 9 . 8/5
This fic is quite a pleasant surprise. I didn't expect much from the short summary, but it turned out to be a very well-written fic. I like seeing Team 7 all (including Kakashi!) get along for once. I also like the childish moments for the three genin. Difficult past and life of shinobi aside, they're after all 12-year-old kids who should have their moments of being kids. Thank you for the great story and hope you'll continue this story at some point!
NonSolus chapter 9 . 7/31
Love this.
akinomatis chapter 9 . 7/30
please update, this is such a great story!
What a shame that this is discontinued
Nihatclodra chapter 9 . 7/24
This NEEDS more chapters dammit... it's one of the best Naruto fics on this site...
queenfirst chapter 9 . 7/21
i feel so hurt that this was never finished. :(
ivanganev1992 chapter 1 . 7/13
Ch 1 last Ch 9
ivanganev1992 chapter 9 . 7/13
Ch 9.

Naruto seal master Akasenko , ties with Yakuza and all or most dark illegal activities using all that skill and knolige first as ready spy system,and Jonin or Anbu level of infiltration and spying .
And of course seal master and he needs lots of chackra control exercises and he is shock and awe.

And hopefully the fox would be proud if he meet her. I'm saying her by default in my language unless if the story says otherwise.

And what is your plan, that story is also really very good. Update it please.
ivanganev1992 chapter 4 . 7/12
Ch 4

C to A even AA from dam stitching to the AA IMPORTANT EXPENSIVE VALUE SEAL MAKING FUCKEN LAKE/ LAGOON!

TWO C RECRUITING THE SANINS USING HIS PAST EXPERIENCE.

NOW Zabuza calling, and the Gato problem.
ivanganev1992 chapter 3 . 7/12
Ch 3

Naruto now the skilful seal master prodigy and the gang master ,
and equivalent of the Guild of the thieves .
4,267 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »