Reviews for Naruto: Myoushuu no Fuuin
WithoutAnimeLifeIsPrettyShitty chapter 5 . 3/26
Ah, you know, Kakashi can shove some tissues in someone's nostrils and mouth and suffocate them... or can shove them down their throat and choke them...
Tjin chapter 9 . 3/24
aww... no more...
Ameranthian chapter 9 . 3/23
Noooo! There are no more chapters! This story is one of the absolute best I have had the pleasure of reading in years. I hope to some day see it completed.
Kikuriki chapter 9 . 3/23
Not gonna lie, salty and vindictive Team 7 who have no issues with dealing shit hands back to other people is my jam.
I want more plz
AriMarshmellow chapter 9 . 3/21
Im in love with this storyyyyy
Sooooo whwre are the chapters at?!
U CANT JUST LEAVE US POOR FANS HANGING! (Also i still need to know how they will smash orochimaru! And how everyone who messed with them will get kicked right in the balls!)
Annab23 chapter 9 . 3/20
I absolutely love your story. The writing style, characterizations and plot are all interesting. I have been reading fan fiction for years and never read this. Even though it is one of the top fan fictions on this site. I wished I have checked it out earlier. I am going to assume this fic is abandoned. Which it fine, life gets in the way a lot. But I'm just glad you finished the first part of the exams. I would of died not knowing what happened if you had stoped even a chapter earlier.
danceman chapter 9 . 3/18
This is great! Update soon!
tanithlipsky chapter 9 . 3/17
very good
SageNin chapter 9 . 3/16
This is an amazingly well written story. It has good storyline, and character development. How I wish the writer continues it.
rlapham chapter 1 . 3/16
this is honestly my favorite fanfiction written for naruto ever. Pleaseeeeeeee write more 3
Update it please
Screamindivr145 chapter 9 . 3/11
It is such a damn shame that you stopped writing this story. It's, without a doubt, one of the best I've ever read. The pacing was perfect. The dialogue was organic and I didn't need to check every second to see who was talking since they all spoke differently. The part I LOVED the most though, was the developing relationship between team 7. Holy shit. That was absolute perfection. If you see this, please, I'm begging you, keep writing. I'm really sad to see this story go unfinished.
Dheliv Soma chapter 9 . 3/9
NOOOO! its such a good fanfic, i just love it 3 updateeeee... updaaaatteee! *cries* it would be such a shame, if you let it rot T_T .. update! T_T
Saharra Shadow chapter 9 . 3/2
This is a wonderful story. I love the comraderie of Kakashi and Team 7. Naruto's past makes home even more intriguing. I hope to see where you take the story one day.
4,396 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »