Reviews for Naruto: Myoushuu no Fuuin
silverXshadow chapter 2 . 2/4/2011
I'm completely hooked. More, more, MORE!
KafeiDetour chapter 2 . 2/4/2011
I loved the update, keep up the good work. :)
Trinity-Plus chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
I like this. I like the way you write the characters, like how you intorduced Naruto to seals and really like the pace you've set. I rarely read stories when they just start out, but you're already gotten me hooked. This is really good!
HansImGlueck chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Looks like the beginning of a great story! I think everybody loves good-written team 7 stories and yours can be one of them from what I see here. The chapter length is ok and the pace of the story is also good. First chapter and they already have something going, somebody may say that's too fast and too out of character but like it.
karthik9 chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
IT IS EXCELLENT CHAPTER I LOOK FORWARD TO FUTURE UPDATES
Kitty with a Sniper chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
this is great keep going
Soulblazer87 chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Fun, if a bit sudden of an ending. But nice. Good job on this one, but you may want to work on chapter endings, it came a bit too sudden. Also, I'd suggest stopping a chapter not when it gets to a specific size, but when it completes a 'logical circuit', like an essay. For example, good stop points could have been after they beat Kakashi or after Naruto showed off the Onigiri Clone (fun name there, quite inspired).
Dweiathecat chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
I like it. :) Please update soon.
Suspect42 chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Interesting.

I get that you are trying to make seals out to be complicated...so much that you have to have the base knowledge to understand it to replicate. So far it sounds like Naruto is leaving these seals in thier 'naked' form, no attempt to disguise or self destruct them when used. Its not really a good idea to leave these seals laying around...possible a seal that will only work for the creater.

I guess the point is that the idea of the fanfic is interesting but Naruto seems like you keep the canon type personality where he is kind of naive...so he does not seem to realize that you want to be careful of who knows your techniques.
oldzoth chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Love your what about pairings?
KafeiDetour chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Excellent start to the story, It kept me quite enthralled.
silverXshadow chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
MORE! This is a really great story so far. Engaging and well written.
crazyefra chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Wow that was good, at first I was afraid there was gonna be some Sakura bashing but I guessed wrong. It was nice. I know I shouldn't ask but is the pairing gonna be NaruSakuSasu (it gives me that vibe) or no pairings at all? I like your Sasuke, if only he was like that in cannon and not that bastard who tried to kill both Naruto and Sakura. Update soon. :D.
Mr.Goodfella chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
This is looking really good so far please update again soon.
5,234 | « Prev Page 1 .. 339 346 347 348 349