Reviews for Naruto: Myoushuu no Fuuin
SilverBladeStar chapter 9 . 12/19/2014
I really, really hope that this is not dead, it is to good to die.
ADRaven chapter 9 . 12/18/2014
I don't have a ranking of naruto's fics... but if I h add one this would be in the top 5 without any doubt.

I hope that one day you decide to retake this and continue because thid is great.

Thank you for writing this. I enjoyed reading every word :)
megustatortugas chapter 9 . 12/16/2014
witty and charming. i loved it
Bookworm.1994 chapter 9 . 12/16/2014
Please come back! This is the best fic ever!
razska'spromise chapter 9 . 12/14/2014
PLEASE UPDATE! This story is brilliantly written and I wish to find out what happens next.
KellieAM chapter 9 . 12/12/2014
This is my dream wrapped up in your story, it's all I ever wanted Team 7 together, thank you its my favourite naruto fic ever, hope your off hiatus soon
RosesAreRed14 chapter 9 . 12/12/2014
I LOVE this story! I've been looking for a pretty good fic with a cohesive Team 7 that makes the most of their potential. I also thrilled to find a believable Red Light Naruto and super curious about what events made the Hokage so different in his treatment of him. Great job and hope you come back to finish!

Red
BTB chapter 9 . 12/10/2014
Re-reading this. I LIKE this story - wish the author would do some more with it. And no, I don't think Naruto is over-powered.
Nana von Bloedsinn chapter 9 . 12/9/2014
Wow
I really would like you to continue this story :-)
DragonicHearts chapter 9 . 12/4/2014
I would like to have you know that your story is one of the few stories on this site that has made connections so deep between characters that I cried as the pain you wrote felt so real that I cannot help but praise you. I do hope you decide to continue this beautiful piece of art.
Haruchan-chan chapter 9 . 12/3/2014
Please update this. I have never found a story with this type of idea that actually has me excited this much. I would love to find out how it ends.
IWasNeverReal chapter 9 . 11/30/2014
This is amazing! Please update!
orphicmist chapter 9 . 11/30/2014
This is fabulous. Wonderful characterisation, and I really appreciate that you went to the effort of thinking up new chuunin exams - there's only so many times that I can read and enjoy a rehashed version of the canon events! Thanks so much for sharing this, it's a real gem.
TheSilenceIsVast chapter 9 . 11/28/2014
Why did you quit this story? It's so good.
Rednecks Love Anime Too chapter 9 . 11/28/2014
Love this story so fucking much! Hope u continue!
3,824 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »