Reviews for Naruto: Myoushuu no Fuuin
Kikuriki chapter 9 . 3/23
Not gonna lie, salty and vindictive Team 7 who have no issues with dealing shit hands back to other people is my jam.
I want more plz
AriMarshmellow chapter 9 . 3/21
Im in love with this storyyyyy
Sooooo whwre are the chapters at?!
U CANT JUST LEAVE US POOR FANS HANGING! (Also i still need to know how they will smash orochimaru! And how everyone who messed with them will get kicked right in the balls!)
Annab23 chapter 9 . 3/20
I absolutely love your story. The writing style, characterizations and plot are all interesting. I have been reading fan fiction for years and never read this. Even though it is one of the top fan fictions on this site. I wished I have checked it out earlier. I am going to assume this fic is abandoned. Which it fine, life gets in the way a lot. But I'm just glad you finished the first part of the exams. I would of died not knowing what happened if you had stoped even a chapter earlier.
danceman chapter 9 . 3/18
This is great! Update soon!
tanithlipsky chapter 9 . 3/17
very good
SageNin chapter 9 . 3/16
This is an amazingly well written story. It has good storyline, and character development. How I wish the writer continues it.
rlapham chapter 1 . 3/16
this is honestly my favorite fanfiction written for naruto ever. Pleaseeeeeeee write more 3
Update it please
Screamindivr145 chapter 9 . 3/11
It is such a damn shame that you stopped writing this story. It's, without a doubt, one of the best I've ever read. The pacing was perfect. The dialogue was organic and I didn't need to check every second to see who was talking since they all spoke differently. The part I LOVED the most though, was the developing relationship between team 7. Holy shit. That was absolute perfection. If you see this, please, I'm begging you, keep writing. I'm really sad to see this story go unfinished.
Dheliv Soma chapter 9 . 3/9
NOOOO! its such a good fanfic, i just love it 3 updateeeee... updaaaatteee! *cries* it would be such a shame, if you let it rot T_T .. update! T_T
Saharra Shadow chapter 9 . 3/2
This is a wonderful story. I love the comraderie of Kakashi and Team 7. Naruto's past makes home even more intriguing. I hope to see where you take the story one day.
Monster King chapter 9 . 2/28
Great story I really liked it a shame that it looks like you gave up on it.
michumichu79 chapter 9 . 2/26
OHHH ES UNA GRAN LASTIMA QUE UNA HISTORIA TAN MAGNIFICA,BUENA Y BIEN DETALLADA LA ALLAN ABADONADO ME FACINO ES UNA HISTORIA COMPLETA PLISSSSS CONTINUALA .
Donni chapter 9 . 2/21
This year marks probably about the tenth year I've been reading Naruto fanfiction, and every time I read this again, I marvel at how it is still one of the best I've ever read, even without an ending and I still adore it to pieces
4,408 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »