Reviews for Naruto: Myoushuu no Fuuin
RayvnAshes2 chapter 8 . 7/5
I was going to ask why Naruto didn't just use clones to drink the tea, but realized that that would probably have been considered cheating. Shame. And yes, they're definitely going to kick everyone else's ass. Except maybe Gaara (maybe), Kabuto (also a maybe), and Orochimaru.
RayvnAshes2 chapter 7 . 7/5
Damn it! I keep on telling myself that I'll review every chapter I read, but I'm so absorbed in the story that I don't even really register the fact that I'm clicking the 'Next' button.
I'm not so usually distracted.
*sigh*
Still absolutely loving this. Ino is a shrew, and I'm glad Sakura isn't concerned with her anymore. Also glad that Sakura's crush on Sasuke (if she still has one, which I have yet to find out) isn't negatively influencing her. And I can't wait for Kakashi and the Hokage's reactions when they find out that Sakura and Sasuke already know about and completely accepted Naruto's furry little problem (hehe, Harry Potter reference).
I shall do my best to at least review every few chapters, but no promises. Even if I don't, I'm quite sure I'm still going to love the story. :)
RayvnAshes2 chapter 2 . 7/5
Loving it even more...especially Sasuke and Sakura pranking Naruto in such a funny and completely non-malicious may. And Kakashi seems to care much more about them (openly at least) than he does in canon.
RayvnAshes2 chapter 1 . 7/5
I am LOVING this so far. I rarely comment on the first chapter of a story (unless that's all there is), but geez. Sasuke seriously needed that. And Sakura isn't rude to Naruto or obsessed with Sasuke, which makes it even better. This is just too perfect. Kakashi couldn't have picked a worse time for them to have to kill something, though. Hoping Naruto will tell them about Kyuubi fairly soon, but I guess I'll find out. :)
Lita of Jupiter chapter 9 . 7/3
Its a a shame you have dropped this, but if you ever return I am sure many, many people would love to read it again. I mean it, I had been revisiting because it was unfinished but decided to give a try yesterday and now I have read it about three time and find new things all the time.

I love this and the idea of a united team seven with Kakashi actually training them. so I am thrilled with this
Jose chapter 5 . 6/29
About the tissue, Kakashi could always stuff the tissue down the enemies throat. This would make the victim choke and deprive him of his ability to breathe. In other words, a tissue should be able to cause death by suffocation. In theory anyway
About he tissue thing, Kakashi could always stuff the tissue down the enemies throat so they c
WhistlesOfTin chapter 9 . 6/28
Hey, anyone reading the reviews on this story...does anyone know of stories like this with a really CLOSE team 7?
TigerCat chapter 9 . 6/25
Let us all mourn the apparent death of this story. How we wish it weren't so.
fullmoondragon chapter 9 . 6/24
I wonder if you will ever continue this or if it has been handed over i would love to know
NoFocus chapter 9 . 6/24
Well, I really enjoyed reading these nine chapters. It's beautifully written, but I feel like there's something wrong with this fic. While I enjoy team 7 dynamics quite a bit, this fic did something a little beyond that. Some fics in the Naruto section tend to Sasuke/Sakura bash, but this one went in the opposite direction to a high degree. There was a Team 7 against the world, fuck everyone else type mentality to the main cast. While this is fanfiction and you can do what you want, I feel like the original canon story has the main theme as bonds. What you did here kind of spits in the face of that. While yes there were strong bonds within team 7, there were none anywhere else. The rookie 9 became the rookie 3 with six unimportant fodder somewhere else. You had no interaction with the Kyuubi at all when Naruto was a seal genius. He should have taken interest in an incredibly powerful seal on his own body. Well anyways...good story with certain failings, but extremely well written and engaging.
Anonymous chapter 9 . 6/22
I love this story! I know you probably hear this a lot but I really hope you finish this fanfic!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 7 . 6/19
Oh, I absolutely loved every single inch of this chapter. They totally kicked that review's butt!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 5 . 6/19
Oh, I absolutely loved this chapter, especially when Naruto finally cracked and told them why he'd been miserable and they came down on his HARD. Now each one of them has been helped through an emotional minefield by their teammates. Does this mean Naruto's dad isn't the Fourth?
nutmuff chapter 9 . 6/18
NOOOOO! Must. Know. What. Happens. This is such an amazing story it would be a shame to leave it off on such a cliff-hanger right before the finals.
Thanks for such a great story!
3,965 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »