Reviews for Naruto: Myoushuu no Fuuin
akinomatis chapter 9 . 7/30
please update, this is such a great story!
What a shame that this is discontinued
Nihatclodra chapter 9 . 7/24
This NEEDS more chapters dammit... it's one of the best Naruto fics on this site...
queenfirst chapter 9 . 7/21
i feel so hurt that this was never finished. :(
ivanganev1992 chapter 1 . 7/13
Ch 1 last Ch 9
ivanganev1992 chapter 9 . 7/13
Ch 9.

Naruto seal master Akasenko , ties with Yakuza and all or most dark illegal activities using all that skill and knolige first as ready spy system,and Jonin or Anbu level of infiltration and spying .
And of course seal master and he needs lots of chackra control exercises and he is shock and awe.

And hopefully the fox would be proud if he meet her. I'm saying her by default in my language unless if the story says otherwise.

And what is your plan, that story is also really very good. Update it please.
ivanganev1992 chapter 4 . 7/12
Ch 4

NOW Zabuza calling, and the Gato problem.
ivanganev1992 chapter 3 . 7/12
Ch 3

Naruto now the skilful seal master prodigy and the gang master ,
and equivalent of the Guild of the thieves .
jeffery.gerbermartin chapter 9 . 7/9
Why stop this is a very good story?! I hope you pick it back up at some point!
Rising Fandoms chapter 9 . 7/6
I adore this. Team 7 rules.
GalaxyVixen chapter 9 . 7/4
I can't wait for the next chapter! This story is one of the few I've read that have minimum to no grammar mistakes. It is also, one of the few showing Team 7 as a real team. Please have time to update soon, no rush though.
Jude chapter 9 . 6/29
For four years I have known about this story and repeatedly come back to it again and again because of how great it it. Judging by the lengthy hiatus I take it that this dic is abandoned but please continue
Lady Neysa chapter 1 . 6/25
I absolutely love this fanfic. I have to say that it truly is my favorite that i have read over the years. Thank you so much
Kuru0 chapter 9 . 6/24
Certainly one of the best put together team 7 centric stories i have actually read. Sad to see it dead, but is deffinately well put together enough to want as inspiration for new stories. Usually hate team 7 as a whole but you managed to make me reconsider the idea.
Steavatron chapter 6 . 6/22
I really like what you did with this chapter. Usually I can't bear to read all the fics that try to make Kakashi out to be some sovereign hero or something. Usually I just can't get over the fact that in cannon he pretty much screws everything up, team wise. I really like how you've made him a real character, with depth and... well, layers, I guess. He's not all of a sudden the perfect sensei who can do no wrong, he's not the monumental failure whose only goal is to hold Naruto back as much as he can, he's an S rank legend, working with his first genin team, and I love how you've shown that. It's really enjoyable to read.
4,275 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »