Reviews for The Rogue: An ATC for Double Trouble
Sheila-Na-Gig chapter 8 . 8/15/2013
You've left your readers with quite a mystery!
Sheila-Na-Gig chapter 3 . 8/15/2013
Now I understand how he believes they underestimated her. "Proud of my nobility, I waited for her response. But move didn't move. She stopped breathing." - move didn't move?
Sheila-Na-Gig chapter 2 . 8/15/2013
I'm quite taken by Candy's narration, but the following line confused me: "Do you children always underestimate your mother . . . ?"

It seemed to be in response to "He thinks Mom will dump the Captain . . . ." Or is it in response to the notion that the Captain might take over Sean's form? I just couldn't decipher in what way he believed the two had underestimated her.
konarciq chapter 8 . 8/10/2012
This is getting awfully intriguing and complicated. Please continue soon!

I love Candy's voice in the story, and you've got the teenaged Jonathan down pat, I think! But that Callahan... argh...!

Loved the Captain giving him what he deserves on the deck as well ;-)
Ray282 chapter 8 . 8/10/2012
I have loved the Captain and this show since I was a girl. And now I get to read more about the love story between Daniel and Carolyn. Please keep going. I read all 8 chapters while sitting at work. I need more.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/8/2012
Well, I was pleasantly surprised to see a chapter written. I'd figured this was one story I'd not see continued. Nice to see Martha getting everything out in the open.
AnonymousLily chapter 8 . 8/8/2012
I had read this some time ago- and was regretted we never found out what happened next! Looking forward to more!
gaylesam chapter 8 . 8/8/2012
Oh, just what we always wished for - nicely done taking an attack and turning it into "they did"

Glad to see this moving forward my friend!

Gayle
LecterGirl32 chapter 7 . 3/5/2012
OK! That was a great story. I really hope that you are going to continue writing it bc I hoping to read more of this story. :)
Rokimbo chapter 7 . 9/30/2011
Well, you've got me hooked! I certainly hope that you'll be updating this intriguing story very soon!
Dreamer1985 chapter 7 . 9/20/2011
interesting chapter.
gaylesam chapter 7 . 9/20/2011
Don't know if you ever saw the kids cartoon "Pinky and the Brain" - but if you did, you'll understand when all I can hear in my head is Brain going "YES!" Oh lovely twist following twist, can't wait for the next chapter!
Dreamer1985 chapter 6 . 9/16/2011
great chapter.
TianaMur chapter 5 . 6/12/2011
Have I seen the light? Do I know where this is leading? Do I have second sight?...:D ...well 2 out of three ain't bad, and even with those two, I'm not really sure yet! :D

The hints are there but I don't want to pull out examples, in case I'm totally wrong or give the game away...it's that, or I'm reading this all totally up-side down...great suspense...:) Thank you :)
gaylesam chapter 5 . 6/10/2011
AH HA she said with a glimmer of insight (finally!) what a lovely turn of story - beautifully written as usual. Can't wait for the next chapter!

Gayle