Reviews for All The Dead Sinners
Marche V chapter 1 . 3/17
Holy shit dude, please update! O_O This is so dark that it's amazing and really enjoyable.
weland chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
So are these suicides and attempted-suicides the brainwashed minions that we saw Lelouch at the end of R2 ordering to be his slaves? Did he build a sort of failsafe into them so that they would basically self-destruct after his demise? Has someone or something come back from the grave to haunt them? Has the world of C, the "collective unconscious" called "god" that Lelouch also used his geass on, taken an active role in their madness? "Can't say no, eyes aglow", very "two by two, hands of blue". :) There are a lot of questions to answer.
This is getting old chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
ffffff- I was hoping this was going to be a oneshot, as I didn't want to wait for an update. But noooo, it had to be completely awesome and now I'm praying for an update soon. :I
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Well that was disturbing. It will be interesting to see where this ends up going...
EuterpeDream chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
very interesting :)
TTY7 chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Wow. An amazing story so far. I hope you plan to continue it because you left way too many questions that needed answers. Still, really great opening. You've got an extensive vocabulary that really makes it interesting too.
Anon chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Great story so far. Please continue!
Da-Mega-Man chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Wow everything you write is pure gold, keep up the good work!
College Fool chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
It's hard to review this fic because it's hard to know what to make of it. It's still too early.

Clearly, Lelouch's Geass on his slave army has some nasty side effects. And clearly, his Geass on the collective unconciousness is also complicating things.

But other than that? Not much to go on, at this point. Good style, with targetted flashbacks in the form of a tribunal report.

But, above all, I think the most interesting possibility at this point is the summary possibility that Suzaku might be exposed to the same madness, but may be countered by his own Geass-state.

Due to an overall lack of canon characters, no real character interaction to talk about.

Will read as you update.
Keith Fraser chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
This is very interesting - you do mystery and cryptic hints very well. At first I thought the suicides were down to some lingering effect of Lelouch's Geass or just guilt, but it seems the truth is more complicated than that.
LyricGirl16 chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Wow. This is a really strong beginning for a story. You also did a really good job of balancing the action-based and introspective portions of the chapter. It really created a lot of depth.

I can't wait to see in which direction you take this story. :)
Kuoffnet chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
"Can't say no, eyes aglow"

This story was worth reading for that line alone.
anlaaria chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
this is really interesting i can't wait to see where it goes next!
Kaoken92 chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Pretty Cool. I know I smiled devilishly hearing Lelouch fking up the world from beyond the grave. Hope to see an update soon.
Drakyndra chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Well, that's just the sort of cheerful change of pace I need after I finished watching Evangelion just the other day. /sarcasm

Especially given how you started it off, with the mother thing.

As a result, I think my mental image of the events in this fic looks a lot more like Eva than the bright colours of Code Geass.

But I'm interested to see where this goes. In a mildly disturbed way.